removed

Michael was in getting his jags and was being checked over before the injection he said 'birdy' 'hiya' 'daddy' 'muma' 'tree' 'fish' Midwife said aww his speech is sooo clear :cloud9:

morgan said nursery and kept saying it on the way. Then got very excited when we eventually got there bless him he loves it !

Hollie started walking this week, like she lets go of the sofa and takes like 7-8 steps before launching herself onto someone or something. I think it counts though.

peighton was playing with the cat today and then she started meowing LOL

NO bottle today.
he ate some chicken + half a fry (I didn't really want him to have it) :dohh:
he kept taking sips of milk after EVERY bite of his food tonight because it wasn't as 'moist' as stage 2 foods :lol:

sorry to bomb this with food but SO HAPPY/PROUD.

Yayyyy Brayden!

Pasta might be a good transition for him, little pasta's obviously. Maybe an organic/sodium free version of spaghettios? If you have Trader Joe's by you they have them or that brand Annies.

Don't think we have either or those here. I just don't think that he was chewing as the bites I was piling in his mouth were very small, just kind of swallowing whole... But spaghettio's is a good idea!
Is there any foods they shouldn't have, can't believe I am just now learning about this.
I thought fish and some meat? :shrug:

Arianna eats pretty much whatever, but good transitional foods would be pastas, scrambled eggs, maybe small bits of chicken (chicken from the crock pot can be super tender so it would be easy to chew), bananas, cheese, and try the gerber toddler meals too, they have little cups of different soups that might be a good way to transition him over. :flower:

They shouldnt have peanut butter or honey. Introduce white fish first before like, salmon. Obviously avoid anything round, chokeable, or hard. Grape should be cut into little pieces.

Oh....I give Arianna peanut butter on her waffles..... :blush: its always thinly spread though and her doctors haven't told me I can't.

Uh oh! Gave Tori peanut butter too! :shock:
No honey though. Delaying that as long as possible! [-X

Arianna's had honey too :haha:. When I took her on Thursday for her ear infection the doctor recommended it for her cough. :shrug: I always thought it was 1 year that they could have it.

Nooo honey can be really dangerous. Ill give it in like, honey nut cheerios but never straight honey.

Finn's stolen peanut butter from things so I'm sure he'd be fine with it but we were told 2 yrs.

Oh and nooooo crustaceans (shrimp, clams, lobster, etc). Our doctor's office makes a big deal over this one.

Haven't heard the crustaceans thing! I was told peanut butter and honey 1 year but for some reason I am delaying honey.

My mom gives me crazy eyes when I tell her the recommendations now, haha. I do plan on introducing peanut butter more though. I need to do fish again but am soooo wary after his one little reaction (though hes had the same reaction to lots to lots of things now so I think it's just a new food thing).

Haven't heard the crustaceans thing! I was told peanut butter and honey 1 year but for some reason I am delaying honey.
Same here .. I've been told no honey until they are two, but any time after one would be fine. The reason they delay it is because of botulism, it's more dangerous to infants under 9 months. I really think they say two just to be more safe then sorry x

On a side note, Brenna has said "Uh oh" after everything today, it's so cute :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->