removed

Omg thats adorable Daphne. Emerald has been in a "walking backwards" phase lately :haha: its adorable.

The walking backwards thing is too cute!

Arianna has become so comfortable in water lately, she starts "swimming lessons" on the 30th but even now she keeps laying down in her bath, lol, just her face and belly sticks out of the water, then she starts squealing and kicking her legs, its the cutest thing ever.

Aww i cant wait until i can get cameron to swimming lessons. I loved them :thumbup:

Hers is called Aquatots :haha: "AquaTots is designed to provide a fun and nurturing environment for children ages 12 to 24 months to be safely introduced to the
water with an accompanying adult at least 16 years of age. AquaTots
provides a unique opportunity for an adult and child to play, float and bond
together through singing songs and playing games. This is not a safety class or
swim instruction, but a chance for children to become acclimated to the water"

I didnt think they started so young will look into it thanksy
I started them at 2 and only stopped swomming club at 14 cause i got lazy :haha:

Our Aquatots is like 12-36 months but requires them to be potty trained.

Good joke. That's not happening this year!

Yesterday Brenna stood up all by herself unaided for like a second :D

So proud of her! Nowhere near walking yet though

Our Aquatots is like 12-36 months but requires them to be potty trained.

Good joke. That's not happening this year!

That's dumb. That's what swim diapers are for. I say put a swim diaper on Finn and tell them he's potty trained. SUPER BABY.

The walking backwards thing is too cute!

Arianna has become so comfortable in water lately, she starts "swimming lessons" on the 30th but even now she keeps laying down in her bath, lol, just her face and belly sticks out of the water, then she starts squealing and kicking her legs, its the cutest thing ever.

Swimming is a BIG thing here because its a million degrees in the summer, I can't wait to put Em into some swim classes, I wish I had a heated pool of my own hehe

I wish I had a heated pool too lol, we'd probably be in it right now if she weren't asleep, haha. She is a water baby indeed.

Tori is a water baby as well. She never wants to get out of the tub! Not sure what our swim class requirements are though.

It's funny because up until 4 months she HATED baths. I had to get in the bath with her to keep her from screaming. Now she stomps her feet and throws a mini tantrum when I tell her bath time is over :haha:.

Brayden drank out of his sippy all day today and ate a stage 3 jar of baby food :happydance:

He ate little bits off a slice of cheese and apple today!!!! Though, they were very small and I'm not sure he chewed them.. but he swallowed them instead of spitting them out!! PROUD.

Not sure whether or not I'm proud of this one, but it was pretty comical:

Jack shouting at the cars while we were waiting to pull out "Naughty cars! Let us go! For godsake! Mummy, tell them!" he seems to have picked up my roadrage :blush:

Ooh and Cas high fived his own face :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->