removed

I'm proud of Lilah coz she actually ate all her breakfast, she usually feeds it to the floor :dohh:

So proud of Cam cause he let hungover mummy have a good sleep :dohh:

Connor says 'ba-baaaaaa' for bye bye :haha: And I thiiink, we're just starting to get a 'iya' :dohh:

He brought me a his shoes and sat for me to put them on him:cloud9:

Isla said mum and moo :D

...well, she was crying and kept going mumumumumoooooo. It counts, right? :lol:

Michael can say 'eee' means tree he points to the Christmas tree
and he is walking with his VTech push along he only started crawling 2weeks ago:cloud9:

I'm proud of Lyla because she learnt to blow raspberries and she can hold her own bottle! :D

OMG Jade started crawling!! :happydance:
Im so proud of her. All of you guys were right, she would just do it in her own time. I literally looked down and out the blue she was crawling to some toy! Its SOOOO cute cuz its all sloppy and discordinated! :blush: I feel so dumb for worrying so much :haha:

YAYYYYYYYYY SO EXCITED! :happydance:

Arianna's vocab keeps growing, almost over night! She just now dropped her cup of juice and said "juzz (juice) uh oh"

Oliver ate most of a Christmas dinner today at Toddlers! :)

Kian has learnt to say "Carrie" his childminders name and when I showed him a picture of her on her fb he started laughing and pointed and shouting "Carrie, Carrie!" lol. X

Cameron just took a step :happydance: :happydance:
Far too excited considering hes ment to be in bed bad mummy :dohh:

That is so cute!
I LOVE small potatoes. When I had Isla, my friend emailed me a youtube video of the opening song saying "Yay, you have a baby, we can watch this now!" :haha:

Aria finally rolled over from back to belly yesterday... and then did it three more times :)

She's sitting up really well now, too. She sat in a highchair when we went out to dinner yesterday, and rode in the seat in the cart at walmart. She's growing so fast!!

I was in our room on here just a few seconds ago actually and he woke up and pushed the button on his crib music player to put himself back to sleep. :cloud9:

Last night, Evelyn counted to ten pointing at each number on the clock. Almost cried!

Woo! Emerald can point out where her eyes and nose are :D

By staying in his bed until 8am! (still a few wakings but i just hope he continues like this)! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->