removed

Today my son drove over some pooh in his car, took it around the back looked for hose, hose was broken found a bucket filled it with water and washed it off. Didnt need to say a word. :)

Edie is learning sooo many words lately! she said laundry today as I was folding clothes.

Tori is becoming so much more social! She's not necessarily shy but she's not the most outgoing either. Yesterday she was running around at MIL's house waving to everyone and giving everyone hugs, it's so cute.
Her vocabulary is growing a lot too! :D

Delilah learnt how to get off a chair by herself, without going head first :thumbup:

I'm proud because she done this....

https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/391812_10151107227385052_585980051_22224475_457286411_n.jpg

And this (two days ago)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhlU76ls52s&list=UUivj3U_E3XoK5Dxftwww7tA&index=1&feature=plcp

Awww lyla is adorable :) i had a tshirt like the ramones one for cameron it was really cute cause my OH had one too :haha: i was gutted when he grew out of it :(

he said 'snake' and 'spongebob' today, plus he has been REALLY well behaved and laughed and been snuggly all day!

Michael says sooo many words it's sooo cute
Becky
Birdy
What?
That
Oh

Aria got her shots today. She hasn't even given a fuss all night! You'd never even know she had them. Such a good girl. :cloud9:

Quintin said "hoooohome " today when we walking up to our apartment :)

my baby girl slept in her crib for 4 and a half hours straight last night, shes starting to smile alot more. she makes me proud everyday but jesus i was happy to get the sleep!

Last night when Phil was takin Evelyn to bed she said "night night, luff yooooo". I almost cried! First time she's said it :)

Max and harriet slept all night for the first time in weeks! But then max fell asleep on the living room floor haha

Aliyah has made me proud by walking home from town.
Its aboout a 10 minute walk but usually she can't behave so has to go back in the buggy:haha:

Connor ate his dinner with a spoon last night x

He very nearly ate a vegetable. We're getting there.

Finn learned how to spin in a circle! Its the cutest thing ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->