removed

Brayden was putting his spoon in this jar and he even put a spoonful in his mouth by himself! Just once but still :happydance:

Connor just being Connor :cloud9: (Even though 'just being Connor' means bullying the cat, eating catfood, climbing the stairs, emptying the cupboards and unravelling the wrapping paper :dohh: :haha: )

Brayden was putting his spoon in this jar and he even put a spoonful in his mouth by himself! Just once but still :happydance:

Ooh yay! Emerald used her spoon a couple times for oatmeal this morning :D Go Brayden! :thumbup:

Oliver puts his head forward for kisses, except it is more like headbutting.

jr does the same thing as Oliver, Laura! :haha:

OH thought Jr how to say boobies :dohh:

We told William on christmas night it was to dark to go out with his new car for a drive, there are no lights out there its pitch black here. So next day he was shopping and spotted a torch for his head and wanted it because he could go out at night, was in pound shop so got it and soon as he got home he had it on the head asking for his car to be brought out.

such a clever boy.

Oh... my... gosh... :rofl:

I was feeding Tori oranges and it went like this...
Bite, kiss mommy, bite, kiss, bite, kiss. :cloud9:

yesterday morning I woke up to quintin banging around in his room..I went to see what the heck he was doing and he had his winter boots on! (straps tightened and everything)
then this morning quintin came into my room to snuggle and I normally change his bum at this time in the morning I went to and he wasnt wearing one! i thought did I forget to put one on last night?? so i went to his room and his wet diaper was on his bed :haha: ( and he was still wearing pants )

When you roar and cameron he copies and does it back its too cute. We had a nice rawrrring match earlier, he won :haha:

I was dreading weaning riley onto cows milk because he loves his formula, but he didnt even notice and has now gone from 5oz of formula to 7oz cows milk :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->