***REVISED*** November Testing Thread/7 BFPs, 19.4%

:hugs: oven and peacebaby.

Dmom, you can put me down for :witch: as the hagbag arrived 3 days early :nope:. She's a sneaky tart. My LP was also shorter this month. WTF? I'm putting it down to stress and sh!t.

Can you now put me down for the 23rd? Thanks chuck! I still want the bouncing boobies against my name though :thumbup:.

Dmom, you can put me down for :witch: as the hagbag arrived 3 days early :nope:. She's a sneaky tart. My LP was also shorter this month. WTF? I'm putting it down to stress and sh!t.

Can you now put me down for the 23rd? Thanks chuck! I still want the bouncing boobies against my name though :thumbup:.

Bugger that witch ,:growlmad:Massive hugs ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well ff has me officially testing on the 9th, but we all know I won't make it that long and I am prepared with my 10miu tests whoot

Hugs...I never give a date...I just POAS when the mood strikes, lol

I'm da same...makes me sound less "dilly" if I POAS privately whenever and only report such "incidents" when I get a BFP *grin*

I got my peak on my CBFM today. Not so great timing though - I had to wake up Hubby at 5.45 am to :sex:! It was a choice between really early before DS woke up or risking being interrupted by trick or treaters knocking on the door later. Can you please put me on the list for testing on the 12th Dmom? Although I'm sure I will be testing way before that.

Lots of :dust: to everyone this month.

Ok so are our 1st Nov testers getting ready??

:holly: Just for you keeks!!!xXx

Well, we had Indigo for 11/1, but we gave her back to October, lol

I'm more than ready. I'm not holding my breath though. I'm testing on the road tomorrow. If I got a positive I don't know what I'd do realistically. :haha: I can't go home to tell my DH and I can't show him the faintest of lines over the phone. I never see the faint lines on my phone. I guess I will cross that bridge when I come to it?

I'm more than ready. I'm not holding my breath though. I'm testing on the road tomorrow. If I got a positive I don't know what I'd do realistically. :haha: I can't go home to tell my DH and I can't show him the faintest of lines over the phone. I never see the faint lines on my phone. I guess I will cross that bridge when I come to it?

Good luck Viking!!!:flower:

Dmom are you getting ready for tomorrow then??!!! :haha:

Jax - v random comment, but your avatar really reminds me of the opening titles for Scooby/Scrappy Doo...

Ok, we have 3 testers for tomorrow!

Thank you very much for not coomenting on your sore boobs!

Except for Keekee...hers are legit! :haha:

My boobs are sore today ...... due to DH elbowing them in the night :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"