***REVISED*** November Testing Thread/7 BFPs, 19.4%

I'm not even using a testing date; I'll POAS wen the mood strikes, lol

we could start a whole new vegas style betting ring based on whether or not folks stick to their testing plans...they'd be the craziest odds in the world.

we could start a whole new vegas style betting ring based on whether or not folks stick to their testing plans...they'd be the craziest odds in the world.

No point betting on me I rarely POAS as AF always arrives on time and only once POAS before AF due date and never again as it upset me to see a BFN :nope: I'd rather see the old :witch: first

But could be fun to bet on others :haha:

:rofl: That made me laugh!

I'm with Macwooly, I have a POAS phobia and would really prefer not to test at all. Definitely not until AF is late although my cycle is so irregular at the moment that it's not always easy to know when that is. My LP seems to vary from month to month which according to FF is not a very good sign, but I'm putting it down to my cycle regulating after stopping breastfeeding. Also I don't sleep well at the moment so my ovulation dates based on temperatures could be a bit out sometimes I guess as I often wouldn't have had a solid block of sleep. Anyway at least I did ovulate this cycle so I'm feeling positive about that.

I'm with Macwooly, I have a POAS phobia and would really prefer not to test at all. Definitely not until AF is late although my cycle is so irregular at the moment that it's not always easy to know when that is. My LP seems to vary from month to month which according to FF is not a very good sign, but I'm putting it down to my cycle regulating after stopping breastfeeding. Also I don't sleep well at the moment so my ovulation dates based on temperatures could be a bit out sometimes I guess as I often wouldn't have had a solid block of sleep. Anyway at least I did ovulate this cycle so I'm feeling positive about that.

Hopefully all will settle with you soon and before long Thomas will have a lovely baby brother or sister or both :dust:

That is definitely something to feel positive about!!! :dust::dust::dust:

Hopefully all will settle with you soon and before long Thomas will have a lovely baby brother or sister or both :dust:

LOL when I was younger I always thought twins would be my worst nightmare but now I'm beginning to find the idea quite attractive!

Thanks for the good wishes! :dust: for all of us this cycle!

I would be an iffy bet since I've only tested during 3 cycles in the last 18 however I did just go crazy and but a pack of tests on Amazon. :wacko:

I would be an iffy bet since I've only tested during 3 cycles in the last 18 however I did just go crazy and but a pack of tests on Amazon. :wacko:

you would be a wild card....

Lol u girls are good fun and laughs today! I'm also POAS phobic...oh boy we'd all lose our bets heehee

Well ladies, it's possible that I may be joining you in the November thread...still have my FX for my October BFP but had some pink spotting today. I'm only 8dpo but along with my temp drop I think the hag is hot on my trail. DH is hiding my frer for now and will hand it over on my test date of Oct 31st. If I get my expected BFN then I'll be back with my November test date. Best of luck to all you November gals!! May be seeing you all sooner rather than later :wacko:

My fellow doxie mama...here's hoping we don't see you! :hugs:

My fellow doxie mama...here's hoping we don't see you! :hugs:

Awww Dmom, you're awesome! Thanks :hugs:

Well, I always cross my fingers but never my legs :haha:
DH is hiding my frer but I just may sneak out and buy some more at the store. Still hoping for my pumpkin but if nothing else I will always have my furry wiener :winkwink:

It really seems too early for AF.

That was my first thought but I've never had mid-cycle spotting before so figure I'm just all messed up. Since just before our wedding and when we started TTC, my cycles starting tripping all over the map. I went from being a regular 28 day gal to being a 26, 31, 28, 25, 32 day mess. Today's 8dpo spotting has me a little freaked out as I certainly don't want to have luteal issues. Last time I went potty I got nothing so I'm totally up a pole confused. Guess I'll have to see what tomorrow's temps bring :shrug:

Have you had an 8LP before?

This is only my second month of doing OPKs and temping so I really don't know. My cycles used to be like clockwork but I think the stress of wedding planning and TTC has been shagging me up. FF shows that my LP was 16 days last month...a 16 to 8 day LP is quite a jump. FX that the spotting was a one-off and doesn't return

Bun - FXed crossed you have the illusive sasquatch and it was implantation and AF leave you alone for the next 9 months :dust:

Morning ladies :hi:

TFIF - I am off work on annual leave next week and i cannot wait. No plans as yet but i will be kept busy enough so that i dont obcess in the first week of the TWW. I have quite severe OV pains yesterday for a few hours. They were very sharp and made me stop in my tracks a number of times. Strangely though i was quite happy that i was feeling something. I POAS four times yesterday and had a positive OPK on the 2nd test and then this pain a few hours later. my last test was at 12:10am and it was negative(still had a dark line but fainter than before). After the confusion lat cycle i am so pleased to be 1dpo today. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->