***REVISED*** November Testing Thread/7 BFPs, 19.4%

I think you might have to count me out from testing on the 4th, I already started spotting so looks like I won´t have to test, and I certainly won´t last out until the 4th if AF doesn´t arrive before.

:hugs::hugs:

Nats..would you like a day later in the month and I won't take you off of this list until something actually happens.

Thanks hun, I think AF is coming early, I never had spotting with any of my other pregnancys so I´m sure I´m out, although the temp drop isn´t that significant I´m sure it will be tomorrow. But we can wait until tomorrow and take me off then. I´m ok today coz at least I have a date booked to take bloods so it feels like something is happening.

My Ovulation Chart

Ok...but, if you are going to chart for the next cycle, I recommend starting just a little earlier.

Ok...but, if you are going to chart for the next cycle, I recommend starting just a little earlier.

Haha yes no excuses this cycle I have all the gear here and am ready for it. BRING IT ON!!:bodyb:

Don't know Ladies, my temps are getting lower.. thinking may have AF tomorrow :(
Got BFN on 11 DPO, I know everyone says wait till AF, but seeing my temps lowering makes me feel hopeless. boooo oh well If i do I'll be getting tested this cycle for the first time. So bring it on I say!

Don't know Ladies, my temps are getting lower.. thinking may have AF tomorrow :(
Got BFN on 11 DPO, I know everyone says wait till AF, but seeing my temps lowering makes me feel hopeless. boooo oh well If i do I'll be getting tested this cycle for the first time. So bring it on I say!

Oh I am so with you there! lets just hope this is the last cycle trying! I´m having tests this cycle too fingers crossed there are some answers and BFP coming our way.

Ok, Lucky...:hugs::hugs:

But, I won't do anything with the test list until you tell me otherwise.:flower:

Hi ladies! I thought I would join as AF is expected November 4th and I'm hoping for a BFP before that! I'll be 40 in a few months, my husband is 46 and we can't wait to see if this is our month. This is our 2nd month TTC. I took a digital test today, negative, but still hoping! :dust::dust:

Good luck!

If you want to be added to the front page of the thread, please pick a testing date.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

10DPO tomorrow for me... cant wait to POAS :happydance:

Hey Nat I'm doing bloods next Monday.

You can put me down for Nov 27th though the date may change depending on the gods of OPK :laugh2: Feeling hopeful again for this next cycle. DH and myself are now on the COCK...though technically I'm on it a little more than he is :winkwink: FX that it gives us a good boost. Bring on the sexy time!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->