***REVISED*** November Testing Thread/7 BFPs, 19.4%

Ok I have read it for far too long and I have no idea what you mean and now I have to ask lol.

WTH is it with the Sasquatch thing lol

LOL...the sasquatch is the elusive temp dip or implant bleed on your chart, lol.

It started when Cebethel had a temp dip and she thought she was out....

OK is my OH really all there? I just told him I´m going to wash my hair and he asked, where? Well it is raining hard but I thought I would still use the shower in the house. I do sometimes wonder how his brain works!!

OK is my OH really all there? I just told him I´m going to wash my hair and he asked, where? Well it is raining hard but I thought I would still use the shower in the house. I do sometimes wonder how his brain works!!
:haha::haha::haha:

Well, I'm all for accepting a visit from an elusive sasquatch, but unfortunately I have my doubts he/she is coming for tea this month.
This morning my temp was the exact same as yesterday's dip...36.54 celcius. What gives with the 2 day dip?? I haven't had any more spotting but that temp dip is not making me feel all warm and fuzzy :growlmad:

Maybe he thought you were heading outside with a bottle of shampoo :haha::haha:

Well, I'm all for accepting a visit from an elusive sasquatch, but unfortunately I have my doubts he/she is coming for tea this month.
This morning my temp was the exact same as yesterday's dip...36.54 celcius. What gives with the 2 day dip?? I haven't had any more spotting but that temp dip is not making me feel all warm and fuzzy :growlmad:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Ladies... I am new to these forums and want to be able to share the ups and down of TTC over 35 (not literally!!:winkwink:)

I am due to test on 31st Oct but AF due 5th November... wish me luck!!

Sending baby dust to all of you ladies out there x

I'm here Dmom :hi:, do I really have to do this? Y'know it's another duffer..... Okay as it's you, I'll test 04/11/11 but only if you stick a :witch: or a :bfp::haha: by the side of it yea?

Cake, now ya talking!!! Wooly, did you watch Kirstie Allsop last night??? One guy was doing chocolate and beetroot cake, the sponge was bright pink - can't imagine what it would taste like.....!

Been loving the new Kirsty Alsop shows... she is so passionate and so damn good at what she does!! Not that I am jealous or anything... my sis bakes fab cakes too, I just dont have the time :(

Ovenbun, :hugs::flower:
Sorry! I empathise totally.

...am down for testing on 6 nov but that's already looking futile, am only 8dpo and spotting already with AF type pains to serenade my sorrow. I'm at a loss for what could be causing of this short luteal phase, it's gotten shorter these last 2 cycles :shrug:

Well like Natsby said on the other thread, we have the hope of another cycle and that dear friend is why we'll keep fighting!

:dust:

Hey ladies! Well, the hag got me so I'm in for November... Not sure of a test date yet but will definitely let you know. My last cycle just ended today on 9dpo so haven't a clue what's up with my LP. FX that it was just a weird cycle... Lots of baby dust to us all!! :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hey ladies! Well, the hag got me so I'm in for November... Not sure of a test date yet but will definitely let you know. My last cycle just ended today on 9dpo so haven't a clue what's up with my LP. FX that it was just a weird cycle... Lots of baby dust to us all!! :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

fx'd for you it's just an odd ball cycle and nov is the all good month:thumbup:

fx'd for you it's just an odd ball cycle and nov is the all good month:thumbup:

I only just started charting last month but my LP was 16 days...a big jump from this month's total of only 9!! Funny how things get all messed up just when you need them to be normal :wacko: So yes, here's to hoping for a good November :hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->