***REVISED*** November Testing Thread/7 BFPs, 19.4%

Brooke as you know the witch caught me (silly cow :growlmad:) but i might be able to test again at the end of this month dependant on when i ovulate :shrug: so i will let you know honey bunny :hugs:

Swab - congratulations H&H 9 months :cloud9: x

Dmom, you may strike me off :cry: That lady in her fancy red car has arrived earlier than expected. I'm not a hater but she's an unwanted guest, can't wait for her to leave already.

good luck Nov testers, bring us some happy news!:thumbup:

Oh wow Swab, congrats, just went back a few pages and saw your BFP:flower:
What a wonderful way to start Nov :happydance:
May you have a wonderful, h&h 9 months!

yep witch got me too, day late for Halloween but arrived a day early for me. Well Jodes and Peacebaby lets hope that this cycle is the final one before our BFPs. AT least we are all together and still in working order. I´m off to hit some stone until I feel better.

Well, my test was a :bfn:. The :witch: hasn't come to visit just yet (due tomorrow or Thursday), but I think she is on her way - and with a vengeance! I've been crampy since a few days after O. :growlmad: Wish she'd just get on with it.
Assuming I'm out this cycle, I should be able to test again this month around Thanksgiving.
:dust: for all November testers!

SK...I won't take you off of the list until you tell me too...

Actually girls, that goes for everyone....you let me know when you would like me to remove you from the list.

Yay Swab :happydance::happydance: Hope it's the first of many this month!!

:hugs::hugs:to those the witch got

Ok Dmom, I don't think I understood the first time. My tentative new date is Nov 28. That is when FF says :witch: is due again.

Congrats Swab.. Sorry Nats,Jodes, and Peace... I'm sure I'm right behind you.
Still no AF.. should be today. but no show as of yet.. still early to tell. I was thinking of testing today or tomorrow but My temps have been going down, down, down.. so AF should be here maybe today or tomorrow. I have my first appointment with an acupuncturist who specializes in fertility at 8:15am tomorrow! Way early but I'm super excited..:)
Lets go NOVEMBER BFP's!!! Good Luck everyone!

Hi....
I am new to the over 35s forum!! 1st real cycle TTC. I am 4dpo. I intend to test on 9dpo which would be 6th November. It this the date you want or the suggester 14dpo which would be 11th November?? can you add me for the right date please :)

Toothfairy, it's whichever date makes you happy...

lets compromise......we'll go 10dpo make me the 7th please!!!:blush:

AF arrived.. I'm a little sad, tried everything this month. I guess it's not our month for our baby to come. Have to chalk it up to when it's our babies time to come it will come. Just super frustrating. I had a very emotional time this try..during 2ww... anxiety and depression. I'm hoping the acupuncturist can set me straight! BUT I should test Nov 28th so if you could add me back on that would be awesome!

I'll be popping my head in to see how many :bfp:'s we collect this month!
fingers crossed xoxoxoxoxo

:hugs: Lucky :hugs: that sucks dude.... FX next cycle is the one for you!

First time publicly giving test dates, but can you put me down for the 19th please. 7th month...7 is my lucky number...fingers crossed for you all! x

Viking, nats, peacebaby, jodes and lucky :hugs: and sorry the hag caught you. Damn her!

Congrats swab! :happydance: Lovely news to start november.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->