***REVISED*** November Testing Thread/7 BFPs, 19.4%

Ahh thanks Despie and Butterfly :hugs:. Not really any suprises though esp after only 1 sh*g (GOD!!!) so not too gutted, just another wasted cycle that's all. Not sure what's worse that or when you've done all you can and still she shows up :shrug:

Here we go again!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Well try get two shags this time ,do your temps and u are in with a really really good chance ,:thumbup::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ahh thanks Despie and Butterfly :hugs:. Not really any suprises though esp after only 1 sh*g (GOD!!!) so not too gutted, just another wasted cycle that's all. Not sure what's worse that or when you've done all you can and still she shows up :shrug:

Here we go again!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Well try get two shags this time ,do your temps and u are in with a really really good chance ,:thumbup::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Okay Desp :thumbup: thanks, I gotta have a plan of attack this cycle, feel as if I'm just marking time here! If I only get one or two shags then I'd better make sure I get them when they're going to count. Is it okay to start temping from tomorrow, I've missed today now....oops!

Yes def and spike your oh 's food with some horny goats weed and macca ,I swear it works for us ,:haha::winkwink::hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ok, Jax...but, since it's so early in the month, does this mean you'll have another November date?

Yes, perfectly ok to start temping tomorrow.

Ok, Jax...but, since it's so early in the month, does this mean you'll have another November date?

Hmm maybe B but I reckon I'll miss it by a gnats cock, more likely she'll show 1st/2nd Dec.

Okay, I'll get temping :thumbup: I'm wondering why I'm feeling optimistic this cycle already!

You okay today?

Hmm maybe B but I reckon I'll miss it by a gnats cock, more likely she'll show 1st/2nd Dec.

Okay, I'll get temping :thumbup: I'm wondering why I'm feeling optimistic this cycle already!

Because November is BFP month!:winkwink::winkwink::winkwink::winkwink::winkwink::winkwink::winkwink:

Jax, how about an 11/30 date? You can finish out the month with a bang!:hugs:

Jax, how about an 11/30 date? You can finish out the month with a bang!:hugs:

Okay, don't forget to add a cryptic comment though something along the lines of provided she doesn't have a mid-month meltdown or something :haha::haha:

Jax! :hugs:
I'm with you on trying to get more than one sh*g in for the next cycle!
I'm going for a record breaker (my record is 2 :blush:.)

Jax! :hugs:
I'm with you on trying to get more than one sh*g in for the next cycle!
I'm going for a record breaker (my record is 2 :blush:.)

Hey :hugs:, that's one more than me the last two cycles have been a dismal 1, never going to get preg on that poor effort for god's sake! I'll be keeping my eye on you Keekee, the race is on :winkwink:

Well, the :witch: showed up this morning. :growlmad:
Dmom, would you please add my name to test on the 28th?
FX for all you still waiting to test!
:dust:

:hugs: to all of those who have got :witch.

I am 14 dpo today and have been lightly spotting for days but my temperature went up this morning. Trying not to get my hopes up. I am down for testing on Sunday but I might hold off until Monday if AF still not properly here by then.

Sheadknight :hugs: sorry the hag turned up.

Polaris FXed the hag stays away! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->