***REVISED*** November Testing Thread/7 BFPs, 19.4%

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Lets get dusted!!!

:hugs: Viking, Nats, peacebaby, Jodes, Lucky, I'm not far behind you, AF'll get me on Friday make no mistake!!

Congrats Swab!! :yipee: Great start to November!!

Dmom, you're doing a fab job :thumbup:

Jodes :hugs:

Swab Congrats!!

Dmom Great Job!

Girls...you guys let me know how you would like to do this...

I stupidly started deleting names after someone tested bc I thought it would hurt too much to see AF or BFN by your name...

Well, now I have totally screwed up the stats.:dohh:

I can go back to the other thread and add the names back, but I am thinking that anyone who tested the first few days of this month, might be back by the end of the month?

Jodie, could you ask the mods to lock the other thread? I think I have missed a few women bc they are still posting there....Thanks! :hugs:

well if we had a 100% rate of BFP's it would be great!

However, everyone else on BNB will be sooo jealous of they wont leave us alone. Then we will have so many stalkers we wont be able to hide from them all. Then we will all be bnb celbs and it will all be down hill from there...

Dmom would you lovely change me to the 9th for testing?? and I agree you are doing a fab job :thumbup::hugs: and thanks for even doing the thread, not so sure I could lol:haha::haha:

I stupidly started deleting names after someone tested bc I thought it would hurt too much to see AF or BFN by your name...

I can go back to the other thread and add the names back, but I am thinking that anyone who tested the first few days of this month, might be back by the end of the month?

Jodie, could you ask the mods to lock the other thread? I think I have missed a few women bc they are still posting there....Thanks! :hugs:

Done :thumbup:

Done :thumbup:

still not locked it yet how long does it take? :hugs:

It will probably be a few, but thank you for getting the process started.

:hi: CD1 for me today Dmom, but hey no suprises there!!!

:witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch:

Ahh thanks Despie and Butterfly :hugs:. Not really any suprises though esp after only 1 sh*g (GOD!!!) so not too gutted, just another wasted cycle that's all. Not sure what's worse that or when you've done all you can and still she shows up :shrug:

Here we go again!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"