***REVISED*** November Testing Thread/7 BFPs, 19.4%

:hugs: to all of those who have got :witch.

I am 14 dpo today and have been lightly spotting for days but my temperature went up this morning. Trying not to get my hopes up. I am down for testing on Sunday but I might hold off until Monday if AF still not properly here by then.

Polaris, your chart looks really good and as a confirmed POAS pusher I urge you to :test: as you should get a pretty clear result at 14dpo :hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs: to all of those who have got :witch.

I am 14 dpo today and have been lightly spotting for days but my temperature went up this morning. Trying not to get my hopes up. I am down for testing on Sunday but I might hold off until Monday if AF still not properly here by then.

FXed for you :af::dust::dust:

Dmom, you may strike me off :cry: That lady in her fancy red car has arrived earlier than expected. I'm not a hater but she's an unwanted guest, can't wait for her to leave already.

good luck Nov testers, bring us some happy news!:thumbup:

hi everyone

hope you're well :thumbup:

So the above was Tuesday @ 11dpo & it wasn't just spotting but she did leave after all of 1 & part of a day, the AF cramps continued and i thought she was simply playing hide & seek which has become 'normal' in the past few months but there has been no sign of her at all since. I'm confused, i've always been as regular as clockwork and i have no symptoms that are different from my usual AF ones. so am off to the clinic to see what is going on!

fx'd its all good!

Dmom, you may strike me off :cry: That lady in her fancy red car has arrived earlier than expected. I'm not a hater but she's an unwanted guest, can't wait for her to leave already.

good luck Nov testers, bring us some happy news!:thumbup:

hi everyone

hope you're well :thumbup:

So the above was Tuesday @ 11dpo & it wasn't just spotting but she did leave after all of 1 & part of a day, the AF cramps continued and i thought she was simply playing hide & seek which has become 'normal' in the past few months but there has been no sign of her at all since. I'm confused, i've always been as regular as clockwork and i have no symptoms that are different from my usual AF ones. so am off to the clinic to see what is going on!

fx'd its all good!

FXed peacebaby! I hope it's all good too :hugs:. Keep us posted!

Peacebaby and Polaris, I've absolutely everything Xed for good news for you, let us know how you get on :flower:

Yes Polaris....Why are you waiting if you are 14 dpo? :test::test::test:

Peace & Polaris... :dust::dust::dust:

:rofl: at all the POAS pressure! I am away from home at the moment visiting family so no way I'll be testing before Sunday I'm afraid. I have a bit of a POAS phobia anyway to be honest, I would way prefer to see :witch: than :bfn:. There is a little part of me thinking that my chart looks good after the temperature rise this morning but I'm crampy and feel like AF might arrive in full force later on today or overnight. So I will just wait for another few days. The closer it gets to testing the more I feel like putting it off as I hate admitting to myself that I've got my hopes up and then being disappointed.

:rofl: at all the POAS pressure! I am away from home at the moment visiting family so no way I'll be testing before Sunday I'm afraid. I have a bit of a POAS phobia anyway to be honest, I would way prefer to see :witch: than :bfn:. There is a little part of me thinking that my chart looks good after the temperature rise this morning but I'm crampy and feel like AF might arrive in full force later on today or overnight. So I will just wait for another few days. The closer it gets to testing the more I feel like putting it off as I hate admitting to myself that I've got my hopes up and then being disappointed.

Snap! I'm the same polaris, never test before AF she unfortunately never lets me down!

I'll be stalking you though watching for that BFP announcement, good luck!!x
:dust:

Snap! I'm the same polaris, never test before AF she unfortunately never lets me down!

I've not had the chance to test due to the hagbag always showing up early or on time :nope:. I just want to POAS dammit.

GL polaris! :dust:

I've not had the chance to test due to the hagbag always showing up early or on time :nope:. I just want to POAS dammit.

GL polaris! :dust:

Do you have any OPKs?

I always piss on them when I am not testing, so I can see the level of evaps I will get, lol.

Nothing stops me and yes, I have POAS on CD1, just to double check, lol.

So I'm home not feeling well today and was board so I started looking at last months weird cycle.

I think I figured out what happened and did an override on FF. This made my LP 12 days again and changed FF testing date for me.

My new testing date is 11/11/11!:happydance:

Seems lucky to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"