***REVISED*** November Testing Thread/7 BFPs, 19.4%

Congrats peacebaby! :hugs: to you hugs :(

AFM - AF is here!!! Surgery is on for the 17th!!!!!!!!

Hugs :hugs:

well, i've got something really disgusting to tell u...i've still got my august positive tests in my bathroom cupboard :blush: :nope: i just haven't wanted to bin them. i'm so stupid.

I don't think that is disgusting at all...I have kept my positive tests from my son and I am glad I kept them as these form one of my few physical memories of him.

xxxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Swab, so sorry about your previous loss and have everything crossed for a sticky one this time :thumbup:

Congrats peacebaby! :hugs: to you hugs :(

AFM - AF is here!!! Surgery is on for the 17th!!!!!!!!

I am confused, do you still want your testing date? Do I need to move it again! :haha::hugs:

hahah I am out of the game :). I won't need to test, AF is here with a vengance...28 days to the day. No need to move it :) I am going to be REAL careful from here on out...as this resection needs to be done so I can get on with the healing :). :thumbup:

We are officially NT and protecting. No more oops :dohh:

I will be around to rally everyone on...but I don't anticipate being back in the TTC ring for a few months at the least.

:hugs::hugs: Rashaa, silverbirch, hugs3409. Keep the faith ladies!

thanks everyone for your kind words and support, it means a lot :flower::flower:

and a special thanks for the laughs and giggles I get from reading here, cheers me up loads :thumbup:

good luck to all those who will be testing in the next few days, it can and will happen!! I now believe in 'all things are possible.'

:hugs:

Ok, Rashaa...you stay on the page for support and bc I love you! LOL

Gratz Peacebaby! Sry, I didn't read back far enough to find the good news. Lots of luck. :)

All the ladies here:
You are completely inspiring. All of you have made me so glad that I quit spectating and joined the site. There is so much positive support, no matter the outcomes that happen. This is the way I feel all women should be. Supporting, willing to share, and you all don't judge. You ladies are wonderful. :hugs::thumbup:

Can you put me down for the 17th? Thanks a million!

:hugs: to everyone

Rashaa: I pray surgery goes well for you and you have a speedy recovery

Dmom mark me as AF visiting please.

And ladies I am honestly ok as I didn't expect this to be my cycle due to DH's work schedule :)

peacebaby i had no idea congratulations and thanks for supporting me and i really hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months :hugs::hugs:xxxxx remember to come and visit me in my journal i want updates :thumbup:

I hope your op goes well Rashaa :hugs::hugs::hugs:xxxxxx

thanks jodes!:hugs:
I am ever so grateful to you for spurring me on to do the acu, I'm convinced it worked and whatever happens I'll be continuing with it. Will definitely chat in your journal!

off to the second blood test soon, fx'd.

Dmom, thanks for putting up with my off/on rollercoaster. You're a star for doing this thread!

ladies, I have a good feeling about the rest of this month for all of you :thumbup:

thanks jodes!:hugs:
I am ever so grateful to you for spurring me on to do the acu, I'm convinced it worked and whatever happens I'll be continuing with it. Will definitely chat in your journal!

off to the second blood test soon, fx'd.

Dmom, thanks for putting up with my off/on rollercoaster. You're a star for doing this thread!

ladies, I have a good feeling about the rest of this month for all of you :thumbup:

No probs and fx'd everything will be fine :hugs:

Peacebaby good luck today x

Rashaa good luck with your operation x

wooly sorry AF got you hunni i hadn't realised. Lets get this BFP in December xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->