***REVISED*** November Testing Thread/7 BFPs, 19.4%

It is okay to ramble. When your are ttc it is one of the few things that keep you sane. I ramble just to get through the tww. :wacko: I was having POAS withdrawal symptoms all day. :dohh: I am going to try and stay busy, 3 days to go until test time. My DH and I are hoping AF doesn't crash the party. I am hoping to do a BFP dance. :happydance: I have had no coffee, soda, or energy drinks in weeks. Let my sacrifice not be in vain. :cry:

Hugs :hugs:

Ok Macwooly you got me thinking....

Would it be gross or awsome if you wrap a BFP pg test and gave it someone as a gift?

sorry hugs :hugs: there's still time though to grab that christmas BFP

dmom, sorry to mess u around again but could you please put me back on the testing list. i'll be testing on sat 19th. :happydance: not ducking out this month afterall :thumbup:

Hugs....:hugs:

Milty, depends on where the gift is being opened...you don't want to out someone.:haha:

Suma...ok.:thumbup:

Would it be gross or awsome if you wrap a BFP pg test and gave it someone as a gift?

And just make sure you have wiped off any dried up wee :haha::haha::haha:

see the only only person I could actually do that with would be DH...however, if I knew I was PG there is no way I could wait more than 1 min to tell him...I couldn't even wrap a present fast enough...

Hugs :hugs:. So sorry the witch got you!

Milty, aww I think that's sweet :flower:.

And just make sure you have wiped off any dried up wee :haha::haha::haha:

:haha::haha::haha:

well, i've got something really disgusting to tell u...i've still got my august positive tests in my bathroom cupboard :blush: :nope: i just haven't wanted to bin them. i'm so stupid.

hi everyone

Dmom, sorry for not reporting back sooner, had a crazy day yesterday.

The scan showed nothing unusual except some fluid near my left tube, don't know what that's all about. But here's the surprise ladies, blood test shows low HCG !!! :shock::shock::shock: Just got the call now, unbelievably it seems last weeks "light AF"(that's what I thought) was late implantation!! Still very crampy and spotting so I'm staying cautious, been here before and I hope and pray this time is different. Of course it is exciting and I am very thankful to the Divine for this mega surprise BFP (had a BFN home test last week).

Another test tomorrow plus a Vit D shot with results due on Thurs...so riding it out as calmly as I can manage. DH has been heroic, keeping me positive and realistic.

Thanks for all your support, it's great knowing this is my "safe place":hugs::hugs:

Congrats to all those with recent BFP's!! Sorry i have to catch up reading later.

BTW, I know some of you have been worried about not getting in enough BDing...well, I guess it really only takes 1 go, this cycle was our least effort ever but there you go. There were some different things like my acu sessions and following nutritional guidelines for my TCM diagnosis... I even ate the awful core of the pineapple bleh, who knows, eh??

lots of love and positive energy to you all, fx'd ladies XXX

Thats not stupid at all...

I still have my two positives I got when pg with my son over 8 years ago...Infact I can tell you they are from March 2003...

I keep them to remind me it is possible

ohh Peace :hugs: I am praying this is it!

wow, what a lovely surprise peacebaby, lots of hugs. really wish all goes perfectly well for you. as for the pineapple core, i've had a go of that myself the other month :haha: i love trying out these things. congrats on your BFP :hugs: xxxxx

peacebaby :hugs: woah, keeping everything crossed for you honey! Do keep us posted.

Suma :hugs: I think that's perfectly understandable, not stupid at all.

Hugs :hugs: for you girlie, show the witch your :growlmad: face and scare her off!!

Sumat, I think if I had them I'd frame them!!!

Peacebaby, WOW :yipee: that's the best news I've had all day, praying all goes well for you xXx

PB, please keep us posted and I will update the first page of the thread, when you confirm!

This is wonderful news!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->