***REVISED*** November Testing Thread/7 BFPs, 19.4%

Hugs :hugs:

Ok Macwooly you got me thinking....

Would it be gross or awsome if you wrap a BFP pg test and gave it someone as a gift?

I don't think so and plan to do that with mine when I give it to my DH :thumbup:

Oh...BFP test, lol. I missed that part, I thought you were going to give someone a box of FR for Xmas, lol.

No, the BFP test is totally cool!

Ok Macwooly you got me thinking....

Would it be gross or awsome if you wrap a BFP pg test and gave it someone as a gift?

And just make sure you have wiped off any dried up wee :haha::haha::haha:

:haha::haha::haha:

well, i've got something really disgusting to tell u...i've still got my august positive tests in my bathroom cupboard :blush: :nope: i just haven't wanted to bin them. i'm so stupid.

You're not stupid hun :hugs: Those tests are important to you and you keep them as long as you want :hugs:

I know someone with a 6 year old and a 3 year old and she still the positive tests from them :)

hi everyone

Dmom, sorry for not reporting back sooner, had a crazy day yesterday.

The scan showed nothing unusual except some fluid near my left tube, don't know what that's all about. But here's the surprise ladies, blood test shows low HCG !!! :shock::shock::shock: Just got the call now, unbelievably it seems last weeks "light AF"(that's what I thought) was late implantation!! Still very crampy and spotting so I'm staying cautious, been here before and I hope and pray this time is different. Of course it is exciting and I am very thankful to the Divine for this mega surprise BFP (had a BFN home test last week).

Another test tomorrow plus a Vit D shot with results due on Thurs...so riding it out as calmly as I can manage. DH has been heroic, keeping me positive and realistic.

Thanks for all your support, it's great knowing this is my "safe place":hugs::hugs:

Congrats to all those with recent BFP's!! Sorry i have to catch up reading later.

BTW, I know some of you have been worried about not getting in enough BDing...well, I guess it really only takes 1 go, this cycle was our least effort ever but there you go. There were some different things like my acu sessions and following nutritional guidelines for my TCM diagnosis... I even ate the awful core of the pineapple bleh, who knows, eh??

lots of love and positive energy to you all, fx'd ladies XXX

Congratulations hun :thumbup: Keeping all crossed for you and praying that this LO snuggles in deep and is viable and goes full term for you x

I am consdering retiring my stick pusher status, lol.

hi everyone

Dmom, sorry for not reporting back sooner, had a crazy day yesterday.

The scan showed nothing unusual except some fluid near my left tube, don't know what that's all about. But here's the surprise ladies, blood test shows low HCG !!! :shock::shock::shock: Just got the call now, unbelievably it seems last weeks "light AF"(that's what I thought) was late implantation!! Still very crampy and spotting so I'm staying cautious, been here before and I hope and pray this time is different. Of course it is exciting and I am very thankful to the Divine for this mega surprise BFP (had a BFN home test last week).

Another test tomorrow plus a Vit D shot with results due on Thurs...so riding it out as calmly as I can manage. DH has been heroic, keeping me positive and realistic.

Thanks for all your support, it's great knowing this is my "safe place":hugs::hugs:

Congrats to all those with recent BFP's!! Sorry i have to catch up reading later.

BTW, I know some of you have been worried about not getting in enough BDing...well, I guess it really only takes 1 go, this cycle was our least effort ever but there you go. There were some different things like my acu sessions and following nutritional guidelines for my TCM diagnosis... I even ate the awful core of the pineapple bleh, who knows, eh??

lots of love and positive energy to you all, fx'd ladies XXX

Congrats Peace!! That is awesome news!! Wishing all the best for you and hoping that your bean is ultra sticky :happydance:

That would be a Christmas to celebrate! BFPs for everyone trying in here.:cloud9: :hugs: Be the greatest gift I ever got. An answered prayer, if not for me then for the other ladies here trying. And PB, I know things will go well. Hold to that and don't stress yourself and your sticky bun.:hugs: I hope to be reading funny stories about babies from everyone this time next year. :dust:

Hugs - Am so sorry the witch got you. :hug:

PB - What a lovely surprise, hope you get confirmation in the morning. :hugs:

Wow peacebaby, fab news!! Can't wait to hear from you after your tests

thanks ladies, I appreciate it. Its ok, I didn't want another July baby anyway :) onto Christmas :) good luck to everyone who is still to test :dust: to all. :hugs: to all.

well, i've got something really disgusting to tell u...i've still got my august positive tests in my bathroom cupboard :blush: :nope: i just haven't wanted to bin them. i'm so stupid.

I don't think that is disgusting at all...I have kept my positive tests from my son and I am glad I kept them as these form one of my few physical memories of him.

xxxx

Hi guys. :wave:
I know I wasn't technically in this month, but if you want to know for the figures I'm out today anyways, damn witch. Aand on to cycle #15. No Xmas BFP for me either as DH and I are on opposite sides of the globe next cycle. :cry:

Hi guys. :wave:
I know I wasn't technically in this month, but if you want to know for the figures I'm out today anyways, damn witch. Aand on to cycle #15. No Xmas BFP for me either as DH and I are on opposite sides of the globe next cycle. :cry:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Peacebaby!!! So delighted for you. Keeping everything crossed that this is a sticky bean and the start of a wonderful journey.

ETA - I still have my FRER from when I found out that I was pregnant on my two year old - there's no way I could throw it out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->