***REVISED*** November Testing Thread/7 BFPs, 19.4%

Peacebaby FXed for today! :hugs: Keep us posted.

Rashaa, good luck with your surgery. Hope everything goes well :hugs:

I struck fear into the hearts of tacos everywhere last night. I demolished 8 of their number, even though they were fully loaded. Tacos everywhere should be praying, because they or some taco they know will be next. :happydance: :winkwink:

TWW is finally got me mentally. Gave in to my POAS addiction, BFN. 11dpo. Good thing they are the really cheap tests. I am saving my good ones for the 12th. Still any twinge or cramp makes me think it is AF. :growlmad:

Ok girls, once again, we have people missing! Please report in...I'm not a patient woman at all.:haha:

Since I like things easy, meaning the end of the month stats, if y'all don't start updating us, names are coming off the front page.:growlmad::haha:

See girls, I am not as nice as the woman who previously owned this thread.:hugs:

Maybe she will take December? :winkwink:

Ok girls, once again, we have people missing! Please report in...I'm not a patient woman at all.:haha:

Since I like things easy, meaning the end of the month stats, if y'all don't start updating us, names are coming off the front page.:growlmad::haha:

See girls, I am not as nice as the woman who previously owned this thread.:hugs:

:haha::nope:

haha are you referring to me Mrs? I will do December because i owe you big time :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

You owe me nothing....:hugs::hugs:

But, you can have December! :haha:

:hi: ladies! can I join?
Im 5dpo and will most likely test on Monday (11/14).... I don't have any symptoms, Im trying not to symptom spot but heck, I cant' :haha:

Hi Lisa! Of course you may join, but no more mention of the evil SS!:haha::hugs:

:haha: I just saw that in BIG red letters on the first post :thumbup: no more I promise haha

Yes, I wanted to make sure my feelings were clear! :haha:

The only symptom that I will give any merit to, is a missed AF.:hugs:

Well the witch arrived as expected today. :(

I'll settle for a Christmas BFP though. :)

Sorry that the witch arrived, Wendy and Macwooly. We will just have to settle for Christmas :bfp:s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->