***REVISED*** November Testing Thread/7 BFPs, 19.4%

Chatty...you're on the for the 24th...please keep up posted.

Cookbook, it really will be ok....don't make yourself crazy.

Hi can I join too, gonna try to hold on testing until 16th when 10dpo. I'm hoping that by writing down the date I will not be tempting to try earlier like normal.

I try, but I always wanted a really big family and so does my DH. It is what made me join instead of just spectate. TTC for a little over a year, you get so down with every AF and BFN...even a m/c. I found this site and I read quite a few of the threads. I didn't feel alone in the universe anymore. It is taking me a bit, but I am getting better. AF won't shatter my world like in the past. You guys have definitely helped me be 50% less crazy.:hugs::flower:

Dylis, as long as you promise to update us, you are in for the 16th...as you can see, reporting back and no symptom spotting are my two big things, lol.:flower:

CB...have you had testing or anything yet? If you have posted this somewhere before, I apologize, but I can be a little slow.:dohh:

I tested 9 dpo and 12 dpo, all BFN. I am testing Nov. 12th. I hope for my BFP then. If not, on to a hopefully special Xmas gift.

I tested 9 dpo and 12 dpo, all BFN. I am testing Nov. 12th. I hope for my BFP then. If not, on to a hopefully special Xmas gift.

I am sorry, I meant fertility testing...you said you have been TTC for a year.:hugs:

Ok... I don't know how to say this and I was beginning to think I'd never get the chance but...

:bfp::bfp::bfp::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Dylis, as long as you promise to update us, you are in for the 16th...as you can see, reporting back and no symptom spotting are my two big things, lol.:flower:

CB...have you had testing or anything yet? If you have posted this somewhere before, I apologize, but I can be a little slow.:dohh:

A little bit slow jeez :dohh:I have been waiting here for like ever ,:coffee::coffee::winkwink::haha:

I am sorry, I meant fertility testing...you said you have been TTC for a year.:hugs:

I have always had an irregular cycle until recently. They ruled out fibroids, PCOS, and just about everything else. DH has a really high count and motility. I just don't ovulate when I should. My doctor thinks I may only ovulate immediately after my AF.

CONGRATS CONINA!!!!!!!:happydance::hugs::happydance: I am happy for you!

so Im only 6dpo and I tested with an opk :rofl: just wanted to see what would show up and theres a very faint line.... :wacko: I know it doesnt mean anything but Im hopeful :thumbup:

Congrats to all the BFP's:happydance:
ATM: tested 10Dpo and 12 Dpo and stark white Bfn. AF is 1 day late so far:shrug:

Conina: Congrats! :thumbup:

Dmom: AF will be here for me in about 2 hours so I'm out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back