***REVISED*** November Testing Thread/7 BFPs, 19.4%

Congratulations Conina, Ksluice, and bubblywings!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

So nice to come on and see all the BFPs, I'm so so pleased for you girls!!

Wishing you all sticky beans and a happy and healthy nine months!

Congrats Conina :happydance: and everyone else of course!

I tested yesterday as planned, even though that was a few days early. BFN. And then AF showed up today (two days early). So that's me out for this month, see you in December!!

Congrats Conina :happydance: and everyone else of course!

I tested yesterday as planned, even though that was a few days early. BFN. And then AF showed up today (two days early). So that's me out for this month, see you in December!!

:hugs::hugs:

A BIG CONGRATS to all the newest BFPs!!!! :happydance: Cheers to a happy and healthy nine months!! :wine:

Congrats Conina, ksluice, & bubbywings!! Woo Woo...

Congrats ksluice and bubbywings!!!!! :happydance::hugs::happydance:

Nobody here get discouraged. I think this is the luckiest place and I know BFPs will be around next cycle for ladies that did not make it this cycle.

11/11/11 BFP- So I know your are all special and blessed. :cloud9: :hugs:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I'm not too discouraged - the fates obviously decided I could only cope with one cause for excitement this month (I got promotion at work) and has delayed my bfp for another month :D

Butterfly :hugs: :hugs::hugs: my lovely, so sorry the hag arrived with her stupid pointy hat. Damn her!

Marleysgirl :hugs: sorry AF showed but huge congrats on the promotion! :thumbup:

No AF so far. Today is the day.:thumbup:

Marleysgirl....Sorry about AF.:cry: But CONGRATS ON THE PROMOTION!!!! :happydance::hugs::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->