***REVISED*** November Testing Thread/7 BFPs, 19.4%

HI, I'm new here. :hi:

Tomorrow I will be testing again. I'm nearly a week late but have not had any luck with getting a :bfp:

Best of luck! :thumbup:

Reporting back!!!

Hi ladies, I had to go AWOL for a while b/c I have family here and I couldn't really have the website up :)

Well today is 2 weeks since the iui, and two nights ago I was feeling crampy- so figuring AF was on the way. Then the crampy turned to ache-y and I thought, this is weird. I managed to make it all the way to the day I actually said I would test....and the stick says...:bfp::bfp::yipee:

Seriously though DH and I are so happy but trying to keep calm bc of the MC last year and the fibroid they found. I kinda hope my doc will schedule an US soon to see if the implantation is not near the fibroid. Do you suppose they could tell that in a couple weeks? Anyway, FX for sticky healthy bean for me please!

Reporting back!!!

Hi ladies, I had to go AWOL for a while b/c I have family here and I couldn't really have the website up :)

Well today is 2 weeks since the iui, and two nights ago I was feeling crampy- so figuring AF was on the way. Then the crampy turned to ache-y and I thought, this is weird. I managed to make it all the way to the day I actually said I would test....and the stick says...:bfp::bfp::yipee:

Seriously though DH and I are so happy but trying to keep calm bc of the MC last year and the fibroid they found. I kinda hope my doc will schedule an US soon to see if the implantation is not near the fibroid. Do you suppose they could tell that in a couple weeks? Anyway, FX for sticky healthy bean for me please!

congrats and yes fx for you and your very sticky healthy bean :happydance:

CONINA! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Congratulations honey! Fabulous news!

ksluice yay for your BFP! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

FXed for both of you :dust:

sushi :hugs::hugs::hugs: so sorry AF got you, FXed for a christmas BFP!

milty :hugs::hugs::hugs: really hoping AF doesn't bite honey :hugs:

oh conina!!!! sorry hun, i didn't read backwards to see your BFP. :flower: congratulations, lovely news. :happydance:

Conina! You've got a BFP by your name on the front page!! Have I missed something??!! xXx

Conina & Ksluice - congratulations to you both. Wishing you both happy; healthy and full term pregnancies x

Sushi :hugs: Loads of :dust: for your new cycle

Ksluice, congrats on your BFP! Sending :dust: and extra sticky bean prayers your way!!!

Ksluice: Congrats! :thumbup: very exciting

Dmom: It's official now on to Dec. or latter this month...hmm how do you count that...

Milty, let's see when you OV again and we can take it from there...

Reporting back!!!

huge congreats!! :happydance::happydance::bfp::happydance::happydance:

hey ladies. can you mark me down for the 20th ish... think i will break down and buy yet another test kit.... grrr... at least i am not alone, and i am in good company!

Hi everyone. I'm new to this thread. I am 39 and my hubby and I have a baby boy who turned one last week. I spent that pregnancy on baby and bump. I was due for AF on the 1st and this morning got a BFP. We were NTNP and were going to wait till February to start trying again. I'm going to surprise him with the news tonight.

Any suggestions on when to make a doctor's appointment? Last time we found out at the hospital.

Hi everyone. I'm new to this thread. I am 39 and my hubby and I have a baby boy who turned one last week. I spent that pregnancy on baby and bump. I was due for AF on the 1st and this morning got a BFP. We were NTNP and were going to wait till February to start trying again. I'm going to surprise him with the news tonight.

Any suggestions on when to make a doctor's appointment? Last time we found out at the hospital.

Congrats bubbywings! My OB doesn't want to see me until I'm 8 weeks. I've got the appt for December 7. Seems like forever away. I called my regular doctor as my hubby and I can't seem to imagine why no one wants to see me and they said the same. Unless something is wrong there is no reason to come in.

It is sooooo good to come in here and see those:bfp: !! Congratulations ladies!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

:happydance::happydance: congrats on your :bfp: :happydance::happydance:

Thank you so much for all those happy wishes ladies-very kind of all of you. I've got loads of FX for everyone on the list. :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thank you to everyone and congratulations to all those with :bfp:. Baby dust in epic proportions to everyone ttc! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->