***REVISED*** November Testing Thread/7 BFPs, 19.4%

No need to test this month either :S AF arrived way early!

congrats cookbook! :happydance: how good are you - waiting to test until the day of AF. i wish i could be like that :hugs:

Gea :hugs::hugs:

Cookbook - congratulations - wishing you a happy & healthy pregnancy

Congrats for all the BFPs:happydance::happydance::happydance: at last lots of good news for November :happydance::hugs:

Congrats to all the BFPs this month!!!! I just wanted to let you know I started a July baby thread on the over 35 pregnancy board. I hope you'll join me. And all of my lovely TTCers I'm pulling for you! I want to see all of you over there ASAP!!!!!!!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Congrats cooky!!

Well here's what has hopefully convinced DH that it's real... Crap picture again but it definitely says 2-3 weeks!!

Attachments

• Belfast-20111112-00008.jpg
    Belfast-20111112-00008.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 4
Post a picture? I will try to figure out how. I am not tech savvy.:blush:

I wish the best to all the ladies here. :dust:

Over 35 or fertility problems isn't the end. :hugs:

Yay congrats!! H & H and long pregnancy.

Congrats to everyone on the BFP's!! Awesome news! :happydance:

I am currently 10 dpo--af due on thursday but not testing til friday so could you please put me down for Nov 18th--many thanks!

Congrats to the latest Bfp's, it's so encouraging.
AFM: still in limbo land. Af now 5 days late. The only time I've had late Af has been when I've been preggo but 3 bfn's later on ic's I've given up testing. If nothing by next sat, I'll test again and go to docs to see what's happening. I know I've o'd, I've got all my usual symptoms :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->