***REVISED*** November Testing Thread/7 BFPs, 19.4%

The poas urge was too great and got a bfn. Should prob wait for Af on sat, but as it was a twin pack will prob try again Friday.

FXed for you :hugs:

I have been testing, think had an evap with color 8 dpo. Really too early for a bfp on a 20 ml test, so likely not a positive but it was pretty easy to see though light. Since then, two days later tried on a 25 ml nothing and again the next day nothing. Am 12 dpo will get a beta test tomorrow and if neg stop progesterone. My LP is 16 days long.
Progesterone is a precaution but kinda stinks as it mimics pregnancy signs.

Boo to all the AF's.:hugs:

I hate taking progesterone too.... FXed for you too sweety :hugs:

I just had early mc confirmed :-( my test date was 7th nov.

:hugs: so sorry for your loss :cry: :hugs:

Congratulations to Conina, Cookbook and all the other BFPs this month.

:hugs: to Toothfairy. Sorry for your loss.

AFM the :witch: arrived today. Might have to miss next month as the 'rents are visiting at what I think will be O time.

Good luck and loads of baby dust to all who are waiting to test!

Well as for me the :witch: caught me 7 days late!! I must have ov'd a week late than norm. Very odd.

Good luck to the rest of you and congrats to all the new BFP's :)

Am out girls - got my beta results so stop prog. Am in for early Dec tho will be bding end Nov.
Super duper :dust: babes!

Was to test on 19th but couldn't resist the temptation and I think that I've got a :bfp:!!!! at cd 24 , 13dpo. Very faint line on Frer and faint cross on Accurate test. Cannot believe it - - will do again in morn to be sure. :happydance: Holy smoke!!! I need to calm down!!!

:dust: to everyone waiting to test.

Was to test on 19th but couldn't resist the temptation and I think that I've got a :bfp:!!!! at cd 24 , 13dpo. Very faint line on Frer and faint cross on Accurate test. Cannot believe it - - will do again in morn to be sure. :happydance: Holy smoke!!! I need to calm down!!!

:dust: to everyone waiting to test.

Congrats. Can you post a pic? :happydance:

Well I'm out. Thought I'd got lucky as I had what I thought was implantation spotting on 9-11 dpo, then nothing. My temperature even went up this morning instead of its usual dive so I took a hpt this morning (14dpo) and got a bfn. And then this evening I started spotting again, bang on time for AF to start tomorrow. Gutted. But all is not lost, DH is actually around for long enough for us to have a second try in a row for once!

Anyway, huge congratulations to everyone who has got / gets their BFP and huge hugs to those like me. Sending everyone still waiting to test lots and lots of baby dust!

My faint :bfp: :shock:!!!

Attachments

• Test11.jpg
    Test11.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 15
  • test12.jpg
    test12.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 15
My faint :bfp: :shock:!!!

congrats! i think i maybe preggers too :winkwink: but going to wait on testing i was due yesterday and the symptoms are coming more n more but i tested 2 days before i was due n got a :nope: but think i tested too early so im waiting :happydance: no witch signs so am very, very :happydance:

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Grace!! H&H 9 months

Foxy - keep us informed!!

Congrats grace! :hugs:
And big massive :hugs: to all those who are suffering a visit from the witch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->