***REVISED*** November Testing Thread/7 BFPs, 19.4%

Well 74 pages is a lot of reading/catching up to do! Hi ladies, Dmom was kind enough to add me to this thread today. I'm so glad she did b/c everyone is so kind and supportive. My DH and I are TTC #1. We'll probably get help w/ IUI in January but until then.... here's hoping, wishing and praying for a miracle. Babydust to everyone!

:dust:

Hey Dmom, not long now and then it'll all be over :winkwink:

Ha, is the testing thread wearing thin for you Dmom?!

I'll tell you what's wearing thin for me - I'm having one of your ridiculo-long LPs, ugh so irritating to have BFN definitively confirmed and then having to wait 3+ more days for AF to start. And there's not even any sign of it even today! Man, that progesterone did a total number on me... I guess that's good news for the future but the one good thing about having a super short LP - you get onto the next cycle quickly! This::::: :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

G, I hear ya...we think the TMX gave me progesterone issues and that's why I have an LP issue every effing time.:growlmad:

It's worse, when you subscribe to the 10DPO rule...after that, it's just pouring salt in the wounds.

:hugs:

:hugs: googly and dmom.

Tomorrow is my official test day and I'm going to POAS goddamit, even though I know it will be a :bfn:. Just watch that damn witchy sneak in under the cover of darkness and ruin my plans :growlmad:.

Tomorrow is my official test day and I'm going to POAS goddamit, even though I know it will be a :bfn:. Just watch that damn witchy sneak in under the cover of darkness and ruin my plans :growlmad:.

I hope that witch goes on holiday for nine months ,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yeah well I think that's it, I was 95% convinced after the 10dpo test and non-movement of temps... So that was 5 days ago now. I actually cut the progesterone down by half at that point hoping it would mean AF would come quicker... And none since the blood test 3 days ago... Obviously takes a while to get out of your system. Ugh, what a drag!

Good luck keekee, hope you get a chance to POAS!! :thumbup::happydance:

G, I think you are going to have to cut it totally to see AF.

But that's what I mean, I cut it totally 3 days ago (and by half 2 days before that!) Ugggggggggg....

G, that's just what my doc said, but I have never used it...he didn't think I needed it, so I didn't push.:hugs:

Pfft, they told me "maybe 2 days"... :growlmad:

It wouldn't surprise me if my reproductive system took a little bit longer to deal with it anyway, i think my bits are a little bit 'special needs'..... :haha:

Good luck keekee, hope you get a chance to POAS!! :thumbup::happydance:

KeeKee, I want you to be able to POAS too. Try sleeping with the lights on, maybe that'll thwart that evil witch! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->