***REVISED*** November Testing Thread/7 BFPs, 19.4%

Congrats to all the BFPs :happydance::happydance::happydance:

And a big :hugs: to toothfairy... So sorry... I hope your time comes soon.

AFM, a big no-question BFN at 11dpo and since I subscribe to the Dmom 10dpo rule:::::: :winkwink:

I'm scheduled for a beta on Monday (to come off progesterone) so will confirm for sure then. Gahhhhhhh stinkin TTC, I hates it!!!!!

Off on holiday next week though :happydance: going to try and forget about the whole thing for a couple of weeks!

:dust: to all!

Jxxxxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm glad someone else doesn't think my rule is full of shit, lol.

Nah, the vast majority of BFPs are fairly clear on a good test by then eh... I'm not saying a few don't squeak past.... But.... Chances are....

Congrats to all the BFPs :happydance::happydance::happydance:

And a big :hugs: to toothfairy... So sorry... I hope your time comes soon.

AFM, a big no-question BFN at 11dpo and since I subscribe to the Dmom 10dpo rule:::::: :winkwink:

I'm scheduled for a beta on Monday (to come off progesterone) so will confirm for sure then. Gahhhhhhh stinkin TTC, I hates it!!!!!

Off on holiday next week though :happydance: going to try and forget about the whole thing for a couple of weeks!

:dust: to all!

Jxxxxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
Yay for holidays! Have a good one!

I'm out for this month. Have been an emotional nightmare of a woman all week so not much of a surprise. Tried to stay positive so we went & bought some baby things in faith. Also bought co-enzyme q10 for both of us, mussels for the DH (at my male 'trivia-head' friends suggestion) and ordered a pack of pre-seed. That is the 3 things we are hoping will make some difference. Been pep talking myself all day that 7 months is no time at all.
Congratulations to all the BFPs so far this month, I'm so delighted for you all and wish you all the best health & big bumps!
Fingers crossed for the rest of us! X

Just Married :hugs::hugs::hugs:.

I just spent a ridiculous 10 minutes playing the fertility friend pacman TTC game. I was rubbish. I kept trying to direct the wee eggy to the sperm but the gang of aunt flo's (LOL) got me every time. Story of my life :haha:.

stupid hag ripped my heart out and tore it to shreds:cry:--I really thought this was the month--everything was different--I'm really not wanting to be friends with my body anymore--traitor Sorry just having emotiaoal moment

stupid hag ripped my heart out and tore it to shreds:cry:--I really thought this was the month--everything was different--I'm really not wanting to be friends with my body anymore--traitor Sorry just having emotiaoal moment

:hugs::hugs: I hate it when you allow yourself to feel hopeful on a particular month and the stupid witch just arrives. You will have to join us for a Christmas BFP. :hugs:

Ok Dmom, had confirmed BFN by beta! Just waiting for AF to start now... hooray...

So chalk me up, and I'll go visit Jodes in the December thread :D

Pls mark me in as AF late but here. So x-mas sticky beans all round pls Santa.

googly and dylis, i'm with you girls for a christmas BFP. af here this afternoon so i'm off to jodie's xmas fun thread. see you there :thumbup:

best of luck to all you ladies still waiting on your novemeber BFP :flower:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

googly and dylis, i'm with you girls for a christmas BFP. af here this afternoon so i'm off to jodie's xmas fun thread. see you there :thumbup:

best of luck to all you ladies still waiting on your novemeber BFP :flower:

your chart was looking so good too :hugs::hugs::hugs: sorry hunni xx

Thanks for all the support ladies, this journey is so hard--I was an emotional wreck and it didn't help that OH and I had a terrible fight--I am all alone with no support in real life so am so thankful I have a wonderful support group here. I am looking forward to joining the christmas bfp crew. Lots of:dust: for all of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->