• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***REVISED*** November Testing Thread/7 BFPs, 19.4%

Keek...I gotta ask, why haven't you POAS yet? LOL

I really don't know dmom lol. I think I'm afeared of the HPT stick :blush:. But, I am going to POAS in the morning, because that's my offical test date :thumbup: I'll be 11DPO and my last lp was 11 days. If AF doesn't show first...I have a CB digi and it's been in my bathroom basket for ages so I guess I should use it before it goes out of date :haha:.

I guess I'm scared of seeing the NOT PREGNANT though. Even though I know I'm not. I feel really daft :blush:.

:hugs::hugs::hugs: No, I only have wooly's OPKs lol. I was wondering about getting some cheapie HPTs from town when I go out in the morning...is FMU best for POAS? Or could I do it later in the day?

Well, I would save the pee and get a cheapie, if you can. I am not saying you won't get a BFP, but seeing it in writing, can be harsh.:hugs:

Thanks dmom :hugs:. I'll piss in a pot and get some cheapies :thumbup:.
I'll be posting in the a.m.!

Well, I would save the pee and get a cheapie, if you can. I am not saying you won't get a BFP, but seeing it in writing, can be harsh.:hugs:

That's soo true! I save the harsh ones for when I get AF and am ready to tie one on. Seeing that "Not Pregnant" is my green light for good times! :haha:

Lily :hugs::hugs::hugs:.

I peed in a jug, it's sitting in the bathroom waiting for the stick. My temps have gone back up a bit today and the cramping and backache has abated. Even if I get a BFN this means my LP might be longer than 11 days which is pleasing :thumbup:. Every cloud and all that. I'm thinking of rebooking my smear just to be on the safe side.

Lily :hugs::hugs::hugs:.

I peed in a jug, it's sitting in the bathroom waiting for the stick. My temps have gone back up a bit today and the cramping and backache has abated. Even if I get a BFN this means my LP might be longer than 11 days which is pleasing :thumbup:. Every cloud and all that. I'm thinking of rebooking my smear just to be on the safe side.

My god u must have a lot of pee to fill a jug :haha:I pee in an egg cup :haha::haha::blush::hugs::hugs:

Keek...no need to rebook your pap smear; your doc is not going into your uterus, just a cervical scrape.

I never even thought of that dmom :dohh:. I'm such a div sometimes! I rebooked anyway, feeling a bit tender 'down there' so have got another appointment in December :thumbup:.

Right, got some cheapies (99p for 3!) so I'm going in girls...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->