***REVISED*** November Testing Thread/7 BFPs, 19.4%

Thanks for updating DMom!!! I was nervous to see it on the front page but you've forced me to take the leap and think of it as official :hugs:

I guess I should have asked...I am very sorry.:blush:

I just didn't want to miss you...

Thanks for updating DMom!!! I was nervous to see it on the front page but you've forced me to take the leap and think of it as official :hugs:

Congratulations! Wishing you a very sticky bean and a happy and healthy nine months.

Dmom, are you ready for me going out with a :pop: ?

I'll try and make your last post on here a good 'un!!! :haha::haha:

Come on Jax - make d'mon's month (in a v bad Clint Eastwood voice...)

Rooting for you Jax! :happydance:

I have a POAS question - I ov'd the last 2 cycles on CD#15 so based on that when should I start doing the OPKs? And morning or afternoon? Just want to get my cycle 4 schedule prepared :thumbup:. Thanks ladies!

Keekee, Conina, Milty, Dmom - thanks :thumbup: I'll try not to let you down!! (God, the pressure!! :wacko:)

Keekee, you need Dmom here to help with the finer details as she's the POAS pro, but I would start a few days before you think you're coming up for O and I only ever POAS late afternoon/early eve, but some ladies do it 2-3 times a day.

Good luck, I'll be watching you!!:winkwink:

I have a POAS question - I ov'd the last 2 cycles on CD#15 so based on that when should I start doing the OPKs? And morning or afternoon? Just want to get my cycle 4 schedule prepared :thumbup:. Thanks ladies!

Keek...start at CD9-10, just so you get used to seeing the progression and I would start with testing twice a day.:flower:

Keek...start at CD9-10, just so you get used to seeing the progression and I would start with testing twice a day.:flower:

Thanks dmom! I'm excited to start my POAS frenzy. Another weapon to my armoury :thumbup:. And I get to post pics :happydance:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->