~S.T.L<3~*Lots of babies, Adoption and Waiting for Beth's BFP! <3

Hey Calebsmom! Good to see you again, sorry for your loss - I know how difficult that can be!

Hopefully this will be our month!

Hey Calebsmom! Good to see you again, sorry for your loss - I know how difficult that can be!

Hopefully this will be our month!

Thanks how have you been? How many dpo are you?
:hugs:

Hey everyone. I am 1dpo today and hoping for my BFP this month. Got a BFP last month but turns out is was a chemical pregnancy:( Doc said it should not mess with my cycle this month so hoping this is our month as last month was very sad. I got the same little light low left flutter feeling today same as I did last month at 1dpo. So hoping my eggy decides to stick this month. How is everyone doing today?

So sorry to hear about your m/c last month:cry:...This is a great group to belong to just as all the ladies on this TWW group are...:happydance:

Here's to BFP's for everyone!! I am so glad your here though I wish it was for other reasons...:hugs:

Like I told the other girls..I'm a bit long-winded sometimes, a bit goofy too..Spiritual but I'm not here to 'convert' anyone to Christianity...So if you don't mind I will extend this prayer for you and the rest of the ladies as it seems loss:nope::cry: seems to be a big key factor as to why we are here now...

Dear Lord,
You sence our pain and fustration. I ask you to please hear our prayers for peace in our hearts and the understanding of your choice to take such precious gifts away at such an early stage. I ask for you to grant us the honor of yet another gift this month; the gift of love, life and a healthy and happy pregnancy. If it is your will, let it be done. In Christ's name, Amen:flower:

So again, WELCOME to the group!! GOBBLE GOBBLE!! :happydance:
Luv, Stephanie

Hey everyone. I am 1dpo today and hoping for my BFP this month. Got a BFP last month but turns out is was a chemical pregnancy:( Doc said it should not mess with my cycle this month so hoping this is our month as last month was very sad. I got the same little light low left flutter feeling today same as I did last month at 1dpo. So hoping my eggy decides to stick this month. How is everyone doing today?

So sorry to hear about your m/c last month:cry:...This is a great group to belong to just as all the ladies on this TWW group are...:happydance:

Here's to BFP's for everyone!! I am so glad your here though I wish it was for other reasons...:hugs:

Like I told the other girls..I'm a bit long-winded sometimes, a bit goofy too..Spiritual but I'm not here to 'convert' anyone to Christianity...So if you don't mind I will extend this prayer for you and the rest of the ladies as it seems loss:nope::cry: seems to be a big key factor as to why we are here now...

Dear Lord,
You sence our pain and fustration. I ask you to please hear our prayers for peace in our hearts and the understanding of your choice to take such precious gifts away at such an early stage. I ask for you to grant us the honor of yet another gift this month; the gift of love, life and a healthy and happy pregnancy. If it is your will, let it be done. In Christ's name, Amen:flower:

Luv, Stephanie

Thank you, that brought tears to my eyes. Talk all you want I love reading eveyones posts. Hope this is your month as well. My 5 year old really wants a playmate:) He knew I was preg. but doesnt know I am not anymore, he was asking me the other day how big my belly is now and I told him its the same and he says o...its gonna be a loooong time before the baby comes huh...my dog is preg. about to pop any day ( I think either tonight or tomorrow) If only it was that easy for us...I guess I get to enjoy taking care of a bunch of boxer puppies as I wait my 2ww to keep my mind busy lol. I love these groups. i am in a few and I am constantly getting on just hoping to read someones post lol....I guess I am getting BNB addicted

I see everyone seems to be doing well!!!:thumbup::muaha:

So we have a dh with poison oak on his "peter"....Hmmm...I bet that makes for some interesting bd'ing...LOL....I guess you could just harvest the little buggers and turkey baster them...:rofl::rofl::rofl: TURKEY baster....:rofl:...Ok, I know it's NOT that funny, but couldn't resist...LOL...

AF is dwindling and I should be able to get busy sunday...:dance::dance::dance::dance: I was an idiot today but all in the name of science...I picked up 2 of those .88 pregnancy tests from Walmart...Since I know I'm not pg..I thought I would see just how reliable they are--you know for the sake of "EVAPS or NOT???"...So far I need to go check this evenings and see if anything shows up and then I will use the other in the am and see if anything pops up on it....I did go online--Ebay--and put a bid in for like 18 OPKs and 18 PG tests--some lady was selling her left overs and they don't expire until 2013. Bidding ends in a day or so--and since O' isn't due for another week or so--I figure they should be here in time for one kind of testing regardless of O'...I'm peeing on something!! :haha:

And girls, let me tell you about insensitivity....My dh who does not understand how I can get so upset about my m/c's...told me one night after m/c the last time--"I don't know why you don't want to have sex--it wasn't even a baby yet.."....Ummm...Lets say--he didn't get any for a week because of that comment--I was conviently wearing a pad and told him I was still spotting...MEN are so insensitive...I think he would have took things differently if he "knew" and had been able to "feel" something there....STUPID MEN....

Well Hugs Ladies!! I have some pics to post...Hope ya'll don't mind...My daughter went to the AG barn today which is one reason I haven't been on today--she has a Maine Anjou that her grandpa bought her to show at the Ft.Worth Stock Show and County Shows for 4-H..I thought I would share...
From jason's phone 023.jpg "Yonder"~registered Maine Anjou

From jason's phone 025.jpg

Adrian working with Yonder.jpeg Adrian leading "Yonder"

Luv, Stephanie

GOOD LUCK Ladies..Looking forward to reading about more sx....I'm thinking of posting what I have in my TTC journal that way if I misplace it--I can at least look things up lol..but that is for another day...

That s sooooo funny....how did he manage to get that there!!!!! That was God's punishment for the nasty comment he made to you. Congrats on your daughter. Hope she wins! I live in Corpus Christ. Nice to hear you are from the same state:) Good luck this month! My cycles are super regular so I havent tried ovulation kits yet but will next month if this month it doesnt happen:)

Dear Lord,

Luv, Stephanie

Thank you, that brought tears to my eyes. Talk all you want I love reading eveyones posts. Hope this is your month as well. My 5 year old really wants a playmate:) He knew I was preg. but doesnt know I am not anymore, he was asking me the other day how big my belly is now and I told him its the same and he says o...its gonna be a loooong time before the baby comes huh...my dog is preg. about to pop any day ( I think either tonight or tomorrow) If only it was that easy for us...I guess I get to enjoy taking care of a bunch of boxer puppies as I wait my 2ww to keep my mind busy lol. I love these groups. i am in a few and I am constantly getting on just hoping to read someones post lol....I guess I am getting BNB addicted

JUST KIDDING! seems our dogs have fertility issues too..:haha: Our chi-weenie has had one litter and out of the 4 pups she had--only 1 survived; my daughter's chi-poodle has never gotten pregnant and shoot as many times as she has been "had"--we should have a least one litter by now; and our border collie--has only one litter too...But ya know, I don't think my female dogs walk around going, "hmmm...I wonder if NOW is a good time to be "mounted and stuffed" ".....LOL...Ok, that was tacky sounding but this late at night--Christian or not--I've a weird kind of humor...:blush:

I just went to the bathroom--YAY--the :witch: is GONE!!! and the dh is outside--it's 11:56pm and he's working on his truck!:growlmad: I want to get my groove on and he can't be here for 2 stinking seconds...I know time goes back tonite, but shoot, I still have to get up for sunday school in the morning!! (I teach the 4's class)....:growlmad:...Oh, well...Not like I'm O'ing anyways...:wacko: but practice makes perfect... :winkwink:

Well, I'm going to jump off of here and chill until the dh gets in the house...Thinking of sprawling out like Cleopatra and seeing if he gets the hint...But knowing my dh--he'll be like the hubby in Fried Green Tomatoes who asks his wife why she's wrapped in saran wrap and walks to the fridge to get a beer.... Yep...I bet he wouldn't get it..:dohh:

Luv, and Hugs!!
Stephanie

I will try to be back tomorrow--usually in the afternoon unless my dh gets a hair in his hiney about the fact the laundry is piling up.:laundry::laundry::laundry::laundry::laundry:

That s sooooo funny....how did he manage to get that there!!!!! That was God's punishment for the nasty comment he made to you. Congrats on your daughter. Hope she wins! I live in Corpus Christ. Nice to hear you are from the same state:) Good luck this month! My cycles are super regular so I havent tried ovulation kits yet but will next month if this month it doesnt happen:)

Oh, the dh with the poison oak on his "peter"--that was TandA08's hubby...:haha: But yeah, that is DIVINE intervention--gives us hope that God is a woman!! LOL...Although, that makes for some really awkward bding....

And you live in Corpus?? I love it down there..It's been a long time since I have been down there but I want to take the kids soo bad...When I was younger, my parents took me down to Corpus just about every summer... I have a bff that lives in Harlingen--not sure how far that is from Corpus but I know she's down there somewhere and my "neice" (another bff's neice--I have watched her grow up from the age of 2-21years of age now) is living in Houston... I hope to take the kids down south sometime!

Ok, the dh finally came in and I missed my opportunity to do my Cleopatra move...LOL... Well I'll think of something!

Night! Luv, Stephanie

I'm not quite sure I can keep up with all these posts i've missed out on! haha.
TandA08, hows your husband holding up!! Hope his bits aren't too itchy, while I couldn't stop a few little giggles while reading your post, i'm sorry to hear that BDing for this cycle is finished, lets hope you still catch that little egg though!! :D
Hahaha and Stephanie, talk about laundry piling up!!! I've got so much I need to do but i'm just a tiny bit lazy!! mostly towels, but I figure we have enough to get through the next few days. haha oh my :\

So, I have a bit more bad news.. Mostly quite annoying if anything..
I was on my way to my mums this afternoon with my partner after we had just finished looking at some engagement party venues. We were talking about something when I got halfway through an intersection, looked up and saw a RED LIGHT.. Well, I think I did!!! I panicked and nearly froze!! Anyway, I just found out there's a red light camera at the exact intersection! I think it definitely would have caught me but I didn't see a flash, and no one beeped me so I can't be 100% sure!! I have no bloody idea how I missed it though! Anyway, I only have 3 points left on my license and I just looked online only to find that the fine is $300 and 3 POINTS!! GRRRR. What makes matters worse is that I havent changed my registration sticker on my car which means the picture probably picked that up and I could be up for a further $80!! I'm assuming i'm going to get a letter in the mail soon saying that I can either chose to have my license suspended for 3 months or go on a good behaviour bond for one year with no more than 2 penalty points. BLOODY HELL!!!!!!
On the plus side though... We found a venue :\

>.< !!!!!!!!!!!!

PS! Welcome, calebsmom06! And i'm so sorry to hear of your loss!

xx

Well, early good morning ladies! It's 3:30am here in Cali (after the time change, so it normally would be 4:30). The only reason I'm awake is because I have some nasty heartburn that woke me up. I took an antacid and am waiting for a little bit before laying back down.
We have to find a different name for my hubby's "member" as "peter" is his brother's name and reading it like that is just too odd for me, LOL. While I was up getting the antacid, DH asked for some benedryl - apparently the itchy is keeping him awake... poor guy - but I did try to tell him to leave the plants alone! MEN! They just can't listen to us women.

According to my ticker I am currently 3dpo, however I have no clue when I actually Ov'd. But, we DTD every other day this past week, so I'm hoping we would have caught the egg, because now with the poison oak, I'm not touchin it! I don't care that they say the rash isn't contagious! LOL

Stephanie - LOVE the pics! I'm a "farmer's daughter" and have bottle fed my share of calves whose mother didn't make it.

I apologize now if any of this post doesn't make sense - as I would normally be sleeping right now.....

To all these bloody lucky girls who are falling pregnant on accident (and even the ones who aren't) because i'm feeling extremely BITTER at the moment!! ...
SCREW YOU AND YOUR BLOODY HEALTHY PREGNANCIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that i've got that off my chest..
Hope your feeling better TandA08! And we will definitely have to find another name apart from Peter, as i'm sure that would be quite wierd!! Hahaha. And actually, now that you say that.. Peter is my fathers name :| ......

Ahhh back to work tomorrow :( but on the plus side, I got my thermometer so now I can get to temping :D

x

SO I'VE OFFICIALLY STARTED CHARTING..
And am proud to have my first blue dot on my FF chart! Hahahahaha.
Oh the little things in life! : )
I now feel really excited to wake up in the morning so that I can temp again!
Am I weird!? Haha :)

x

I am sooo loving this thread! I am 2dpo today and so far feel no different at all...doc said that the chemical pregnancy last month should not mess with my system at all so i am hoping it didnt...my cervix got soft but not super soft....i soooo hope i ovulated but for some reason my hopes are not up for this month but maybe its just because of what happen last month. last month i had slight ramping on mg left side at 2dpo but the days not over yet and i keep telling myself it is never the same. Still hoping thi saz is my month though. Tanda i hope your hubby is feeling better today. And amandababy lets hope the light did not get you.

I am feeling much better now, I think it was just the spicy food I had for dinner. DH's rashes are getting worse.

I hope this is the best month for all of us!!!!

Please don't get mad at me..LOL...

Ok, no more "peter"...How about "One-eye Willy" or Willy for short? :rofl:

And yep these threads are something when you miss a few..LOL..But that is the fun in reading and posting on here!

TandA--sounds like your feeling better--and sorry to hear that your dh's "willy" isn't getting any better--he might need to go to the doc and get a shot of cortisone to heal it up and some antibiotics probably couldn't hurt either especially in a 'delicate' area. And heartburn is a sx too even if aggravated by what you ate! Mine was always worse during pregnancy with my daughter--she was a VERY hairy baby too....

Amanda--So sorry to hear about the ticket!! Now is not the time to be stressing about tickets and such...TTC and a wedding! Wow, I thought I was a busy lady...Take a deep breath, exhale and tell yourself "everything will be alright!" and it is ok to SCREAM on here!! SCREAM as loud as you want--let all your fustrations go!!!

Calebsmom--so good that you got good news about the m/c not messing up this month's cycle...I can't wait to see ya'll post that you got BFP's!!

For me...Well CD 7 or 8 can't see my ticker and I'm leaning more to cd 8 and even at that rate my O isn't due until next weekend--but I got some bd'ing in around midnight *texas time* Hubby hit my cervix pretty hard--I even told him so--and I was spotting pink when I got up this am...UGH...I hate when he does that. God Bless him though--he's proud of what he has....:blush: and Since tonite is an "off" night I will have time to let my cervix rest...:winkwink:

I will be going to my email and download my pics from my little science experiment so be looking for that post....

Luv and hugs and :dust::dust::dust:,
Stephanie

I'm Stephanie Verner on Facebook--pic is the same as here if anyone wants to "friend" me...I love to play the games on FB... :thumbup:

DH woke up with more new spots of the Poison oak on his neck and face. The rash on his "willy" (thanks Stephanie) actually looks better today, but the rashes on other places are looking worse (probably because he scratches them). He is planning on calling the Dr in the morning. The benedryl he has been taking today is knocking him out so he's asleep on the couch.

The sun is out right now, but it's supposed to be raining this afternoon, JUST in time for me to go to the ranch and take care of my horses. I have to at least feed, and if it's not actually raining yet, I'll clean the stalls too. Otherwise, that chore will have to wait until it's dry.

I've been kinda bored today, with DH sleeping all morning, and it being cold outside, there hasn't been much for me to do. I did make the "medicine cookies" for my older horse. I discovered that mixing her 2 medications with oatmeal and molasses makes a decent "cookie" which I can conveniently feed her each day. I make 8 days' worth at a time, and today was the day I needed to make more. So with that done, I'm just waiting on time to pass so that I can go to the ranch.

DH woke up with more new spots of the Poison oak on his neck and face. The rash on his "willy" (thanks Stephanie) actually looks better today, but the rashes on other places are looking worse (probably because he scratches them). He is planning on calling the Dr in the morning. The benedryl he has been taking today is knocking him out so he's asleep on the couch.

The sun is out right now, but it's supposed to be raining this afternoon, JUST in time for me to go to the ranch and take care of my horses. I have to at least feed, and if it's not actually raining yet, I'll clean the stalls too. Otherwise, that chore will have to wait until it's dry.

I've been kinda bored today, with DH sleeping all morning, and it being cold outside, there hasn't been much for me to do. I did make the "medicine cookies" for my older horse. I discovered that mixing her 2 medications with oatmeal and molasses makes a decent "cookie" which I can conveniently feed her each day. I make 8 days' worth at a time, and today was the day I needed to make more. So with that done, I'm just waiting on time to pass so that I can go to the ranch.

Laundry out the wazzoo....Watching the tail end of "Silent Hill"...It's a weird movie--but I like them weird I guess....I got my pics ready to download on a post...very interesting...I really need to get on the laundry as otherwise the kids and myself and Jason will be going naked this week...LOL..
I really do hope your dh gets to feeling better soon!! and Hope you have a good day out with the horses..Jason took Adrian out to take care of and work with Yonder...Working with the animals is very theraputic if you ask me... :winkwink:

We shall talk later! Luv and Hugs, Stephanie

Hello ladies, How are we all? Haven't posted on here in a few days :flower: I hope you're all well, Any luck on those :bfp:'s yet?? Me and Oh :sex: Last night, (not much point though lol) But even though im not ovulating yet, Its worth a shot :rofl: Got my conceive plus and my soft cups ready for when i get my positive opk :D :wohoo: xxx

Well I got light little cramps on both sides low by my pelvic bone today while at work but really light, dont want to read to much into it but I got them last month when I had my BFP! I hope this is our month!

Ooooh, Sounds promising hunnie, I've got everything crossed for you :) Hopefully this is our month! I would love a :bfp: before christmas :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->