~S.T.L<3~*Lots of babies, Adoption and Waiting for Beth's BFP! <3

Well I'm pretty sure I've done all I can this week for trying to catch the eggy this month! According to my ticker I am officially in my TWW today, although I'm having a little twinge in my right side that might be ovulation or it might just be hunger, lol!

DH and I have DTD 3 times this week and I reeeeeeeally hope this is our month! If I ovulated any day this week, I'm pretty sure it was on the day or just after a day of DTD - ack I'm soooo hopeful!!!!

Doo Doo Doo Doo Di Doo...:winkwink: Saying a quick pray for ya!!

Dear Lord,
If it is Your will, please make this the month that TandA08 gets her BFP! We will all be forever grateful for your blessings and we hope that our "sister" will be able to get pregnant and carry your blessing into 2012...
In Jesus Name, Amen!

Keeping my fx'ed for ya!!
Now I get to start reading all about your SX!! YAY!! :thumbup:

Luv,Stephanie

**Ps...Keep on bd'ing if you can--you never can tell!!!**

Well I'm pretty sure I've done all I can this week for trying to catch the eggy this month! According to my ticker I am officially in my TWW today, although I'm having a little twinge in my right side that might be ovulation or it might just be hunger, lol!

DH and I have DTD 3 times this week and I reeeeeeeally hope this is our month! If I ovulated any day this week, I'm pretty sure it was on the day or just after a day of DTD - ack I'm soooo hopeful!!!!

Dear Lord,
If it is Your will, please make this the month that TandA08 gets her BFP! We will all be forever grateful for your blessings and we hope that our "sister" will be able to get pregnant and carry your blessing into 2012...
In Jesus Name, Amen!

Luv,Stephanie

That was great, thank you! :hugs:

My ticker says that one of the symptoms for 1dpo is gassy, well, I've been gassy yesterday and the day before, soooo, I wonder if I ovulated earlier than my ticker says or if it's just coincidence. But, even if I did ovulate earlier, those days were covered with BDing, lol. And I'll probably throw in a couple more BDs between today and the end of the weekend just to be sure!

Hello lovely ladies, May i join you? :flower: I will be testing between 20th-25th-ish.. If i can hold it that long lol! :) xxxx

Awe thankyou TandA08, but any MC is tragic :'(
So I just read on facebook that a girl who I used to work with is now 9 and a half weeks pregnant with her second. Oh COME ON!!!!
Anyway, yes the pillow under the bum is great! I steal OH's pillows hahahaha :)
That prayer was lovely Stephanie!!
So, AF has finally finished and my mum texted me this morning to tell me that my thermometer and OPK's arrived this morning!! YAY. Now I just need my pre seed!! :) Come on post man :)
Anyway, I'm feeling positive this month for all of us!! Keeping my fingers crossed and sending lots and lots of baby dust xxxx

Hello lovely ladies, May i join you? :flower: I will be testing between 20th-25th-ish.. If i can hold it that long lol! :) xxxx

Welcome ZOEY!! I was hoping you would come join us!!! I can be a little crazy, a little long-winded, and a bit spiritual but I will do my best to not be a bible toter! :flower:

So glad that it is FRIDAY!!!! YAY!! Hope your friday is going GREAT!!

And super stoked that we are a group of 4 now!!! Hoping everyone has good sx which lead to BFP's!!

Luv, Stephanie:hugs:

It absolutely is TGIF!! I'm so relieved that I get to relax for the next two days - my poor tailbone is needing that bad!

AmandaBaby - congrats on getting say goodbye to AF, lol, and good luck temping and charting this cycle!

I hope we all get BFPs!!!!!!!!

:yipee::loo:

Dear Lord,
In Jesus Name, Amen!

Luv,Stephanie

That was great, thank you! :hugs:

My ticker says that one of the symptoms for 1dpo is gassy, well, I've been gassy yesterday and the day before, soooo, I wonder if I ovulated earlier than my ticker says or if it's just coincidence. But, even if I did ovulate earlier, those days were covered with BDing, lol. And I'll probably throw in a couple more BDs between today and the end of the weekend just to be sure!

1 dpo--and GASSY!!:flasher: YAY...
Loving that you have sx already!! Keeping em' coming!!!
I usually have gas everday as I'm just too full of it!:rofl:

Keeping fx'ed for ya!!
Luv, Stephanie:dust::bfp::dust::bfp::dust:

Stephanie - I must say you have kept me giggling and smiling all day!! I'm lovin it! :hugs:

Today has been day 3 of the gassy-ness, so I'm wonderin if that's just coincidence or what. And if it's truly a sign that I ovulated, what day did I Ov? LOL seeing as how it's listed as a symptom for 1dpo and I've been gassy for the last 3 days. Hmmmmm... lol :wacko:

:howdy:
Awe thankyou TandA08, but any MC is tragic :'(
So I just read on facebook that a girl who I used to work with is now 9 and a half weeks pregnant with her second. Oh COME ON!!!!
Anyway, yes the pillow under the bum is great! I steal OH's pillows hahahaha :)
That prayer was lovely Stephanie!!
So, AF has finally finished and my mum texted me this morning to tell me that my thermometer and OPK's arrived this morning!! YAY. Now I just need my pre seed!! :) Come on post man :)
Anyway, I'm feeling positive this month for all of us!! Keeping my fingers crossed and sending lots and lots of baby dust xxxx

:howdy: LOL...I am just feeling very....:wacko: tonite...I guess it was just too long of a week at work...LOL....

So glad to hear your thermometer and OPK's came today!!! Just in time too it seems like!!! So it seems some serious :sex: is in the cards for ya!:winkwink: I'm just waiting it out--will she stay or will she go??? (damn another song lyric...LOL) Didn't intend that one... I'm just having random orangish spotting which means hopefully, as planned, AF will be gone by tomorrow night at the latest....I've been doing my best to stay limber for the big nights of :sex:....

Hope your night is going good!!

Luv, Stephanie:hugs:

LOL oh my goodness it hurts to laugh that hard!

Stephanie - I must say you have kept me giggling and smiling all day!! I'm lovin it! :hugs:

Today has been day 3 of the gassy-ness, so I'm wonderin if that's just coincidence or what. And if it's truly a sign that I ovulated, what day did I Ov? LOL seeing as how it's listed as a symptom for 1dpo and I've been gassy for the last 3 days. Hmmmmm... lol :wacko:

Hmmm...Maybe you are 3dpo??? Or maybe it was some bad mexican food...Or a combination of both...:winkwink: LOL....I just don't know on that one....With my IBS--I am either a gas machine or constipated--so I could never use that as a sx...LOl...I would say if your not usually gassy--it is probably a good sign! As far as when O' was--that's a tough one but I would still go by being 1 dpo and if you get your BFP say earlier than 8-10dpo this time around or it's super dark early on either TWINS or you O'ed sooner!! Hey wouldn't that be a treat--TWINS!! My dh keeps telling me that as I get older the chances of twins go up..I told him that if we have more than one at anytime in our 'later years'--he better figure out which country were sending the extra too so I can check on shipping and handling...:winkwink: No seriously..I wouldn't do that but I've been hearing for the past 11 years that a psychic he consulted to him he would have twins later in life...I'm wonder how much later and just who the psychic thought he'd be having them with...LOL...So far our personal encounters with that side of the spiritual realm has been pretty accurate but I'm not greedy--one will do...

Ok, getting long winded...LOL...
Oh, lord, just have to share....My hubby asked me what BFP was....he said, "big f'ing party??"....I was like what are you talking about...what a dork!!!:haha:

LOL aw yes the lingo we use on here becomes addicting! When I talk to hubby I start saying stuff like "AF" and "BFN" or "BFP" and "CM" and he just looks at me with a blank stare because I lost him at the first abbreviation! I have tummy issues too, and that's why I never know if what I'm feeling is O or if it's just tummy stuff! I do tend to get gassy from time to time, but this seems more excessive. But it could be the meds I went off of last week, I was on an anti-inflammatory and pain meds for my injury, which of course caused constipation, and the Dr recommended metamucil - which then after day 3 of that caused the opposite problem! I've been off all meds since Sunday, cause I wanted to make sure they were'nt in my system by the time I ovulated (or so I hope). So who knows, but honestly, I don't really care as long as we catch a healthy eggy! LOL

Whew, twins - I'd be in heaven! Except for one thing - DH is adamant about only have 2 kids - period. And I do NOT want to have that brand new baby experience only once, so part of me would be heartbroken if I ended up with twins. However, it does run VERY strongly on his side of the family, sooo.... I'm a little nervous about that one.

Hahahaha :) You both make me laugh!
Stephanie, I hope AD finished for you very soon so that ovulation can kick in!! OH and I have officially started this cycles BDing.. I told him that tonight he can have "fun sex" but then it's GAME ON!! Haha :)
We went to the beach today with OH's brother and his friend and somehow we got on the subject of sex and babies, hahahaha. OH had burried himself in the sand and I think his brother and friend were joking about throwing something at his "bits" and I said, "NO! i still need those!" haha and then OH's brother started saying something like having a baby is easy, you've just gotta "lay there and take it," I was like ummmmm, NO! It's not easy!!! How about 6 months not easy >.< I got a bit upset as well because of my MC, I know he wasn't thinking but it kinda cut deep.. Made me feel like a bit of a failure I think... Bloody men!
Anyway, moving on.. Half of me would love to have twins but then the other half of me doesn't! I've always wanted to have them but (and it sounds crazy) but I don't think I could fit two newborns in my car!! I've got a little Nissan Micra and the boot only JUST fits one phil & ted pram, which is what I really wanna get!! And yeah, we're only having 2 or 3 kids so I would hate to only get the chance to be pregnant once!!

COME ON OVULATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Xx

Hahahaha :) You both make me laugh!
Stephanie, I hope AD finished for you very soon so that ovulation can kick in!! OH and I have officially started this cycles BDing.. I told him that tonight he can have "fun sex" but then it's GAME ON!! Haha :)
We went to the beach today with OH's brother and his friend and somehow we got on the subject of sex and babies, hahahaha. OH had burried himself in the sand and I think his brother and friend were joking about throwing something at his "bits" and I said, "NO! i still need those!" haha and then OH's brother started saying something like having a baby is easy, you've just gotta "lay there and take it," I was like ummmmm, NO! It's not easy!!! How about 6 months not easy >.< I got a bit upset as well because of my MC, I know he wasn't thinking but it kinda cut deep.. Made me feel like a bit of a failure I think... Bloody men!
Anyway, moving on.. Half of me would love to have twins but then the other half of me doesn't! I've always wanted to have them but (and it sounds crazy) but I don't think I could fit two newborns in my car!! I've got a little Nissan Micra and the boot only JUST fits one phil & ted pram, which is what I really wanna get!! And yeah, we're only having 2 or 3 kids so I would hate to only get the chance to be pregnant once!!

COME ON OVULATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Xx

AmandaBaby - that was not cool of OHs brother, but I'm sure he didn't mean it to hurt you.:hugs: Men are typically just not sensitive enough to think about what they say sometimes.:dohh:

Thanks TandA08, I don't think he meant it in a mean way either and I kind of pulled him up on it so he knows!
On to other news though... I bloody love Evening Primrose Oil!!!!! I started taking it in the hope that it would produce more CM (I'm kind of dry and literally can't really have sex without a bit of lube - which probably isn't helping my trying to conceive, but I only use it on the outside, and the smallest amount..) And... I THINK IT'S WORKING!! Just went to the bathroom then, and maybe it's coincidence but I just had the biggest blob of CM!! I mean like, I basically had to pull it out :\ there was so much (Sorry, that was really TMI!) obviously not EWCM like I want but I hope that by the time ovulation pops around that it will have increased a lot!! And when I get my Pre Seed, we'll be able to use that instead of crappy lube that ISN'T helping our chances :D YAYAYAY! Feeling positive..
I'm now off to get ready to go and buy some bits and pieces to make some invitations for our engagement party!! And then we're going to look at some venues. After all thats out the way we're going to take my puppy for a walk (she lives at my mums house), she has to have surgery on Tuesday because she has liver disease and apparently 1 in 10 (my statistics could be wrong, maybe 1 in 100) dogs don't survive the surgery. I think the odds are pretty good that she will be okay but I still worry!! She is a 3 and a half year old maltese shih tzu and her name is Bella : ) She has pancreatitis as well though, the poor little thing and that nearly killed her about a year and a half to 2 years ago, then she h=got some kind of poisoning and now this!!! Not fair at all but she is stronger and definitely a fighter!! On the outside, you wouldn't think anything was wrong with her, she still barks at bigger dogs because she thinks she's the boss and she still gets excited like you wouldn't believe when someone comes to the door!! Definitely praying she will be alright xxxx

Yikes I hope your puppy will be okay!

So here's a good read for ya tonight. It's been my entertainment for the evening!

And by all means - laugh, cause I am!

So the ranch where I have my horses, has a lot of overgrown brush that my DH has been helping to clear out. Some of that brush is poison oak (not sure if you are familiar with it, but it is similar to poison ivy and sumac) anyway, it contains oils on all parts of the plant that can cause nasty allergic reactions in the form of rashes. Not everyone is affected by it, and the severity of the rash varies from person to person. The rash will usually last for about a week, and itches like crazy. I am one of the lucky few that get it, but not bad. One little bump like a bug bite and that's about it.

K, so... DH decided that he wanted to clear that brush too, and I kept telling him to leave it alone and that he should find a weed killer that he can spray on it and then get rid of it that way instead of digging it out and risk getting it. He said "oh I've never gotten a rash from it so I'm probably immune to it." Well, okay, some people are, but why risk it, but he insisted so, fine, just be careful and stay away from me until you wash the oils off you. Now, keep in mind, that the oils stay on ANY surface it comes into contact with for up to months if it doesn't get washed off. Well, about a week later, he gets a couple rashes come up on his arms, and a spot on his leg - poison oak. Then the next day he found another spot on his neck. Then two days later a few more spots on the back of knees and his waist (from pulling his shorts up while working). Now, the rash is not contagious and it does not spread from spot to spot, but it will appear in different areas of the body at different times depending on the type of skin (delicate skin reacts sooner).

Then Wednesday, he was at the ranch working some more and well, when you are away from the house or any "facilities" and "nature calls" the next best thing is finding a tree to hide behind. And he is never shy to go "water a tree". Well, guess where he had me check tonight after his shower (because apparently he didn't wash his hands BEFORE peeing!)? His who-ha has poison oak!!!!!! :rofl: So, I guess that means we are done BDing for this cycle!! :haha: I'm sure hopin I O'd earlier this week so that we will have caught it the eggy!

Hey everyone. I am 1dpo today and hoping for my BFP this month. Got a BFP last month but turns out is was a chemical pregnancy:( Doc said it should not mess with my cycle this month so hoping this is our month as last month was very sad. I got the same little light low left flutter feeling today same as I did last month at 1dpo. So hoping my eggy decides to stick this month. How is everyone doing today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->