~S.T.L<3~*Lots of babies, Adoption and Waiting for Beth's BFP! <3

Knowing it will be BFN is the fun part I guess--although it would have been a shock to see it be BFP....These are the pics of my 2 BFN .88 Walmart tests...Now I know they don't sell this kind in the UK Amanda but they still be useful to all of us when testing.... I encourage you ladies to post your pics as post when the time comes so we can look and see...:thumbup::winkwink::thumbup:

Now brief explanation of these tests... They were taken last night and this morning--this am's having used 3 drops of FMU as directed; the one from last night was not FMU (of course) and I used 4 drops of urine not realizing I only needed 3. Adding that extra drop made a big difference in how they turned out as there was a pooling of urine on last night's test...So tip--if the test says used X amount of drops of urine etc--only use that amount...:thumbup: Some of the tests were tweaked and I will try to put explanations beside them.

Luv and Hugs...Stephanie

11 05 11 evap.jpeg

11 05 11 neg.jpeg

11 05 11 tweaked and neg.jpeg

11 6 test bfn on the invert.jpeg

My bfp from September 20 2011 that ended early.jpeg just thought I would share my positive test from September 20th--spotting 9 days later and bleeding on October 2nd...:cry:

Hello ladies, How are we all? Haven't posted on here in a few days :flower: I hope you're all well, Any luck on those :bfp:'s yet?? Me and Oh :sex: Last night, (not much point though lol) But even though im not ovulating yet, Its worth a shot :rofl: Got my conceive plus and my soft cups ready for when i get my positive opk :D :wohoo: xxx

Got busy with my dh too...Spotting again..:growlmad: figuring that when he 'bumped' the cervix--it caused it to start up again...Today is an off night so I should be better for tomorrow night...:thumbup:

Lots of luv, Stephanie

Well I got light little cramps on both sides low by my pelvic bone today while at work but really light, dont want to read to much into it but I got them last month when I had my BFP! I hope this is our month!

Sounds promising!!! Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you!!! Keep us posted!!

Luv, Stephanie

hey stephanie, Aww, Sorry to hear that :( Well at least you will be all better for tomorrow night :sex: Hoping and preying that we all get our :bfp:'s soon, Wouldn't it be great if we all got our :bfp:'s this month :D Feeling a bit bored tonight, Dd is fast asleep and Oh is busy on his console lol xxx

I just got home from the ranch and taking care of the horses. And yes, Stephanie, it is very therapeutic! I love being out there with them, even the "chores" like cleaning stalls, are enjoyable for me! It sprinkled on me a little, but not too bad.

I got home and DH is miserable he itches EVERYWHERE! I gave him some benedryl ointment to put on the rashes, so maybe that'll help him some.

I have noticed that I've been extra irritable and moody today. Seems kinda soon for that if I'm only 3dpo!

Trust me you can def. get the moodiness that early, I had it from 4dpo up till my chemical so hope thats a goodsign. I am sad about the chemical but glad to know that what I experienced last month helps me hit the symptoms this month. I am sooo happy to have these dull cramps n both sides today at 2dpo...had the same last month just hope this is not all in my head...also last month my bb's hurt on the sides starting at 8dpo...yes I am comparing sysmptoms like crazy hoping for the eggy to stick this month!

calebsmom06 - That's good the doctor said your cycles will be alright this month. Hope your symptoms are going well! I found out I was pregnant at 8 DPO so had quite good symptoms early on!! Hopefully you will too!! :D And yes, fingers crossed the light didn't get me!!

TandA08 - Glad to hear your feeling better!! Although that's not good that DH's rash isn't getting any better!! Hopefully if he goes to the doctors they will give him something to help! Moodiness and being a bit irritable are definitely good signs! Lets hope they lead to a beautiful BFP!!

Stephanie - Sorry to hear about your cervix!! Bloody men haha. Hope it's starting to feel better! Gotta love recovery nights lol. We're pretty much due to ovulate the same weekend, how exciting!! Hows laundry going? Or are you all going naked this week? :p I can't give much on how many clothes I got washed but I got the towels done so at least when we wash we'll be dry.... Hahaha. Oh and I don't live in the UK lol i'm in Australia :D I got a few cheapie tests but not that cheap!! :O It's sad looking back on previous positive tests from a MC though isn't it? I put everything to do with my pregnancy in a little box and it now sits in my bedside table drawer. I've got my 3 positive tests, the ultrasound referral from my doctor, and some pamphlets from my MC.

zoey1990 - Glad to hear you've got everything ready!! I got my pre seed today so i'm all ready with that!! :D Never used it before though so it should be eventful.. :p

Hope I haven't missed anything...?

Well today, i'm pretty pissed off!! I was really excited to have a Christmas BBQ at our house for lunch considering it's our first Christmas moved in together so I wanted to have my family over as well as my OH's... Now that's turning into an issue!! I think I mentioned in previous posts about how I blame one of OH's brothers and his girlfriend for my MC.. well I still hate her, anyway they broke up, for the 47th time... AND NOW THEY ARE BACK TOGETHER!!! Now originally for Christmas I think OH's mother had planned something for lunch and this girlfriend was supposed to be going so now if we have it here she would probably have to come!! WTF!! They aren't even in a stable, consistent relationship!! Plus I think if she was in my house I would probably beat her up!! Haha well no, not really but I would definitely be thinking about it >.< so now I feel like my whole christmas is ruined!! I was SO excited and now i'm so annoyed. Any suggestions on what I can do!?

On top of that, my puppy is going in for her surgery tomorrow. I found out the percentage and it's 1 in 20 dogs will die of a seizure due to the operation. Deeply praying that my poor little darling will be okay. Would appreciate some prayers for her if anyone doesn't mind. Her name is Bella if I haven't mentioned already :(

xxxxx

Prayers going out for Bella....that is a very unstable relationship. Why do they continue to be together if they are always breaking up? Looks to me like they dont love eachother but just like the sex and keep coming back to eachother for more. Speak your mind to her if you have to or maybe she will go to her families and not go to your house.
I am 3dpo today and looking forward to symptoms:)Hoping to have some.I did have a very vivid dream last night and I was holding a baby:) I dont really consider the dream as a symptom though it was prob. just becuase babies seem to be on my mind alot right nowz;) Funny how we hate being sick but will take sickness pain and so much more with delight when trying for/hoping for a baby and will take that and sooooo much more for 9months with pure joy:) Hoping this is all of our months. Wouldnt that be great to all be bump buddies!

Morning all!
First - Amanda, I hadn't noticed that you were from Aussie!! My DH is Aussie, and most of his family still lives there! I hope to visit there for Christmas next year - with a new baby!!!! Your pup is in our thoughts! Hope everything works out just fine. As for the Christmas BBQ, maybe just do a smaller thing at your place, instead of the whole family thing?? Just an idea. That way you can still entertain, do a little something, but be able to avoid having her there??? OR maybe have OH specify to his brother that she is not welcome to join for that one. His mother can do another holiday meal where she is invited, but at your house she is not?

Calebsmom - it would be awesome if all of us could get our BFPs in the same month! And it'd BETTER be this month! I was devastated last month when AF arrived for the first time after my MC!

I'm on my morning break and have like one minute before I'm due to be back with my class, but wanted to let ya'll know--I will be back when I take my lunch break...Oh, I have so much to ask...I think I am neurotic right now..:nope:

Anyhow, I'll post replies to the above on lunch...

Seems like there is so much to reply to :winkwink: and I look forward to talking to ya'll in a bit!!

Luv and Hugs, Stephanie

I can't wait to hear back from ya Stephanie!

Ugh.. I hope you all get BFP! I want this month to work SO bad because AF is due the 23rd of November. The day before Thanksgiving.. So this one would be my Gobble Turkey baby! I have everything planned too. <-- thats bad I know.. but I cant help it. :)

I just realized that I have been constantly hungry yesterday and today. I remember this feeling 2 months ago before I got my BFP, although I don't remember it starting so early. But, I hope it means another BFP for me!!!!

hey stephanie, Aww, Sorry to hear that :( Well at least you will be all better for tomorrow night :sex: Hoping and preying that we all get our :bfp:'s soon, Wouldn't it be great if we all got our :bfp:'s this month :D Feeling a bit bored tonight, Dd is fast asleep and Oh is busy on his console lol xxx

It's ok Zoey...I am dealing with it alright..I'm blessed twice over and I know when the time is right--we'll have another..:thumbup:

I am so looking forward to some BD'ing tonite...before my "walk" you wouldn't have heard that come out of my mouth but I really feel reconnected with my dh...:happydance:

I'm also looking forward to seeing posts with ya'll announcing your BFP's!!:winkwink:

Much Luv, Stephanie

calebsmom06 - That's good the doctor said your cycles will be alright this month. Hope your symptoms are going well! I found out I was pregnant at 8 DPO so had quite good symptoms early on!! Hopefully you will too!! :D And yes, fingers crossed the light didn't get me!!

TandA08 - Glad to hear your feeling better!! Although that's not good that DH's rash isn't getting any better!! Hopefully if he goes to the doctors they will give him something to help! Moodiness and being a bit irritable are definitely good signs! Lets hope they lead to a beautiful BFP!!

Stephanie - Sorry to hear about your cervix!! Bloody men haha. Hope it's starting to feel better! Gotta love recovery nights lol. We're pretty much due to ovulate the same weekend, how exciting!! Hows laundry going? Or are you all going naked this week? :p I can't give much on how many clothes I got washed but I got the towels done so at least when we wash we'll be dry.... Hahaha. Oh and I don't live in the UK lol i'm in Australia :D I got a few cheapie tests but not that cheap!! :O It's sad looking back on previous positive tests from a MC though isn't it? I put everything to do with my pregnancy in a little box and it now sits in my bedside table drawer. I've got my 3 positive tests, the ultrasound referral from my doctor, and some pamphlets from my MC.

zoey1990 - Glad to hear you've got everything ready!! I got my pre seed today so i'm all ready with that!! :D Never used it before though so it should be eventful.. :p

Hope I haven't missed anything...?

Well today, i'm pretty pissed off!! I was really excited to have a Christmas BBQ at our house for lunch considering it's our first Christmas moved in together so I wanted to have my family over as well as my OH's... Now that's turning into an issue!! I think I mentioned in previous posts about how I blame one of OH's brothers and his girlfriend for my MC.. well I still hate her, anyway they broke up, for the 47th time... AND NOW THEY ARE BACK TOGETHER!!! Now originally for Christmas I think OH's mother had planned something for lunch and this girlfriend was supposed to be going so now if we have it here she would probably have to come!! WTF!! They aren't even in a stable, consistent relationship!! Plus I think if she was in my house I would probably beat her up!! Haha well no, not really but I would definitely be thinking about it >.< so now I feel like my whole christmas is ruined!! I was SO excited and now i'm so annoyed. Any suggestions on what I can do!?

On top of that, my puppy is going in for her surgery tomorrow. I found out the percentage and it's 1 in 20 dogs will die of a seizure due to the operation. Deeply praying that my poor little darling will be okay. Would appreciate some prayers for her if anyone doesn't mind. Her name is Bella if I haven't mentioned already :(

xxxxx

First off...Prayers for Bella!!! Please let us know how she is doing!!!

Calebsmom: Things are def looking UP and Positive for you!!! OOOOoooo...Our possible first BFP!!! OMGoodness...:winkwink::happydance::hugs:

Tanda: Same things for you!! Maybe we'll have 2 BFP's back to back!!! FX'ed for it!! Hope the dh got some meds at the doctor's today...How is he doing?

Amanda: Don't stress!! 1. if the light got you--you would probably know by now--I would think...Plus we have lights like that hear and if someone runs on--you can see the flash of the camera 5 cars back....But I will pray for you that it didn't catch anything! and 2. If Christmas is going to be in your home--politely ask that it be family only....In otherwords, unless your future brother in law is planning on putting a ring on her finger between now and Christmas--she needs to NOT come. I personally would say "Look, there are just to many bad vibes between the girlfriend and you and Christmas is supposed to be a happy time--and you don't feel comfortable spending the holidays with her around"...If they need further explanation--be straight up with em! And make sure the OH is on your side...He needs to be supportive of your decision and understand your feelings... I have had this conversation with my dh many a time before over his mother! And ya know, he may not agree--but my dh supports my feelings 100%!

Good Luck Ladies!!

Luv and Baby Dust!, Stephanie

Good Luck everyone, I would LOVE to have a BFP before Thanksgiving. Not sure if I can face my husband's extended family if not.

Good Luck everyone, I would LOVE to have a BFP before Thanksgiving. Not sure if I can face my husband's extended family if not.

So glad your here!!! This is a GREAT bunch of Ladies!! Just drop a squat and let us know how your feeling; what your worries and joys are...We are here to be your shoulder to cry on--to laugh with--to let loose with !!

Luv, Stephanie

I am really hungry too...my stomach is growling and its not even my,lunch time and i i had breakfast...hmmmm i hope its not all in my head and still getting little ttwinges of pain

Well, my DH still has a few hours before his Dr appt. But he's pretty itchy and the rashes keep spreading. He was such a typical guy and always saying "I must be immune to poison oak, I've never gotten it" and I recall saying "you'd better watch it, just because you haven't gotten doesn't mean you won't get it." And sure enough here he is suffering now! I only laugh at him because well, first, I have had it and so I understand the agony of it, but also, second, because he was such the typical guy about it until now and that part just cracks me up!

I just ate lunch, and a good size lunch and I'm still hungry! And I'm feelin a little gassy this afternoon again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->