S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

My parents met when my brother was like 3.. My dad never officially "adopted" him but he did raise him.. They got married when my brother was like 6? :shrug:

Since his real dad wasn't ever involved he was raised by my dad and we lived in the same house and everything.. Even when my parents split up when I was 5 (making him 13) despite the fact he wasn't legally my dads they still did what you could call "joint custody" and went back and forth between their houses just like I did until he was 17 and he moved out on his own..
He still has his birth fathers last name though :shrug:

Despite the fact we're only half siblings we STILL had sibling rivalry just the same :rofl:

Oh that reminds me.. Sorry if this is alittle long :blush:
This is a very odd story and I really don't know any of the details but I thought I'd share since we're on the subject.
2-3 of my cousins kids are raised by his mom, While he lives in Texas with some new girl who just recently had his child.. who already has like atleast 3 other kids with other guys.. Now I guess in the last few years they go down and stay with him some during the summer and stuff (I think the reason his mom was raising them in the first place is because he was in jail or something :dohh:)
The mother of two of his children lives not to far from there, I know that because I met her other son with a different guy who's my age last summer.. Why isn't she raising her kids? Well I have no idea.. But she's raising the one who's my age?

I seriously don't know any of the details to any of it it's just kinda been put together piece by piece over the years..
Oh btw my cousin has like.. 5 kids now? I guess only one that's actually living with him and raising? (The new one with the girl he's with now)

One my family just found out about like a year ago or so and the boy was already 3?! :wacko:

Welcome to Missouri..

Jas, I live in upstate NY, about 3 hours away from Niagara Falls. So quite far away from Missouri. And most of my mom's side of the family is made up of redneck's/hillbillys whatever you wanna call them haha I grew up mostly with my dad's family who are pretty stuck up so it's a bit of shock how they act. Her other choice is Oklahoma, I love it there too tbh. Even though the whole state is pretty much filled with rednecks lol

i could never imagine not having anything to do with my LO it would be like handing her over when shes born i just couldnt do it.

Exactly! Idk how my FOB does it, just going on as if HIS baby isn't growing inside of me. Like we both aren't going to be parents in a few months :dohh: I really wonder if he ever even thinks about it.

Jas, I live in upstate NY, about 3 hours away from Niagara Falls. So quite far away from Missouri. And most of my mom's side of the family is made up of redneck's/hillbillys whatever you wanna call them haha I grew up mostly with my dad's family who are pretty stuck up so it's a bit of shock how they act. Her other choice is Oklahoma, I love it there too tbh. Even though the whole state is pretty much filled with rednecks lol

3 hours away from me :thumbup:

If Jas lived closer we could have a meet when all of our LO's are here :thumbup:

Oof I wish I lived close to one of you!!
Damn England, they act like they're so far away from each other when it's only like 3 hours..
3 hours wouldn't even get me to the state line going south from where I live!!
I'm not a big fan of the OK state.. But I've really never been there..
It just seems big open and boring there they only have two big cities :haha:

Damn England, they act like they're so far away from each other when it's only like 3 hours..

It is pretty much big and open :haha: But I love the country and the South :cloud9: I hate it here it's so cold all the time :growlmad: I have really good memories of walking down the dirt roads there with barefeet :haha: I grew up in the city, where everything was big and noisy and I think that I would really like LO to grow up somewhere, less busy if that make sense...

It is pretty much big and open :haha: But I love the country and the South :cloud9: I hate it here it's so cold all the time :growlmad: I have really good memories of walking down the dirt roads there with barefeet :haha: I grew up in the city, where everything was big and noisy and I think that I would really like LO to grow up somewhere, less busy if that make sense...
Ah, I'm a city girl.. I was in the city first 10 years of my life then we moved to the country.. Yuck!
Missouri has a real serene country setting.. and actually has greenery unlike most of Oklahoma that I've seen.. Still plenty of flat land and dirt roads though :haha: We just also have a huge mix here..

Missouri is known for extreme mix of temperatures that's for sure..
One of our famous lines here in Missouri is "You know you're in Missouri when you've had to go from A/C to heat in the same day" :haha:
Which we've had before!!
One of our big motto's here is also "If you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes" :haha:

The summers are extremely humid and hot.. Winters extremely dry and cold..
Not always the best :wacko:

Ah, I'm a city girl.. I was in the city first 10 years of my life then we moved to the country.. Yuck!
Missouri has a real serene country setting.. and actually has greenery unlike most of Oklahoma that I've seen.. Still plenty of flat land and dirt roads though :haha: We just also have a huge mix here..

Missouri is known for extreme mix of temperatures that's for sure..
One of our famous lines here in Missouri is "You know you're in Missouri when you've had to go from A/C to heat in the same day" :haha:
Which we've had before!!
One of our big motto's here is also "If you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes" :haha:

The summers are extremely humid and hot.. Winters extremely dry and cold..
Not always the best :wacko:

Most of Oklahoma is pretty flat, but pretty in some areas. Alot of small towns so I worry about good schools. If I could find a way to balance my career and homeschool LO I think I might give it a go. "If you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes" <---That's a pretty common saying here too! :haha: Last January it was snowing one day and almost 65 degrees the next! It's ridiculous. I love the heat, really think I should move someplace like Arizona where it's hot all the time and not just for a three months out of the year :dohh:

i watch the regular ones but not the winter ones. i gotta pay $50 to see those!!

aww not long then emzii!! i just wanna no what my lil one is now lol!
did u not get bored waiting to find out? xxx

I couldnt wait to find out..
but tbh i had christmas+ stuff 2 prepare for first..
then after christmas + new year i just was counting down days lmao!

when is ur scan did u say march the 30th ?

yh 30th march lol! its 6 weeks tuesday! with my first scan i had xmas before n the scan had only been booked like 4 weeks before so didnt have to wait that long but this time its gonna have been 11 weeks since my scan!! its taking forever i jus wanna no what colour to buy lol!
n my mates due 10th april but she dunno what she having she didnt want to no.. so il hopefully no what im having before she does hehe :D x

Aww =]

they was like "90 percent"
to me. but i want to go made on pink stuff.. so ive just saved recipts.. not that ive brought alot so far :|
still alot to get tbf.. but when i think about it theres not that much

i suppose really some stuff u can get after u have had her.. n im just confused about sizes for baby because my other mate had her baby last year n she was 9lbs born! so i dunno what size to get lol!

u thought ov names yet? xx

i like daisy-may =]

well im getting 3-6months aswell as newborn, everybody reckons she will be small anyway =]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->