S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

Thanks hun, just want these two weeks to hurry up and go! get it over and done with! x

yeh i was so relieved when i found out i was having a girl because i had spent so long looking for a boys name and couldnt find anything i liked. don't know why everything is so much easier for girls.

also yeh scratch mits are a must

Well it's a new age thing and my mom's like "Well, We'll have to wait and see because some babies have their hands up around their face alot and others don't"
Then she says stuff like they're still quite soft once they come out and such..
:shrug:

hii:) sorry I know this post is kinda old, but I'm guna be a teen mum just found out I'm two months pregnant... Due around september 9th I am soooo worried! I just can't believe it and woulnt mind talking to some people I the same situation:) x

hii:) sorry I know this post is kinda old, but I'm guna be a teen mum just found out I'm two months pregnant... Due around september 9th I am soooo worried! I just can't believe it and woulnt mind talking to some people I the same situation:) x

hi welcome to BnB. congrats on your pregnancy. Everyone here is great to talk to and can give loads of support and advice. are you still with FOB if you dont mind me asking?

aww hun congrats.. u feeling ok?
bet your stil in shock!! dont worry think we all are when we just find out wel i stil am n im nearly 14weeks lol! xx

awww thankyou:) yeaaah I told
him the other day he's just a scared as I am.. Not sure how to tell our parents yet either but I know he'll be there to support me all the way through and will hopefully be a great dad:)!

awww its good he standing by u then! i think i was more worried bout telling my fob then my mom lol! my mom cant run away n leave lol! xx

aww hun congrats.. u feeling ok?
bet your stil in shock!! dont worry think we all are when we just find out wel i stil am n im nearly 14weeks lol! xx

Yeaaah still in shock I didn't think it would happen to me! But here I am, and I just know an abortion isn't what I want soo.. Wish me luck haha. Awww 14 weeks! That's great goodluck hun:)!

im sure it will be fine when you tell them they will probably be shocked at first but they will be ok when it settles in. i think everyone here was scaried about telling their parents. how old are you. thats really nice that hes there to support you

x-danielle, *hugs* of course we remember you . welcome back :p

jas - I'm not sure if all babies need them but I couldn't keep Quintins hand off his face, I had to cut his nails super short, and I was nervous and just did that but he wore mits of like 2 weeks, and they keep his hands warm.

I'm just glad it just my mum I have to tell tbh. I hope so.. I want her to be happy for me, I just really don't know how to tell her yet.. I was thinking of waiting utill she asks or something.. But now I'm not so sure! only 14 but I'll be 15 by the time he or she's born:) please don't judge me it was a stupid mistake I know.

I'm just glad it just my mum I have to tell tbh. I hope so.. I want her to be happy for me, I just really don't know how to tell her yet.. I was thinking of waiting utill she asks or something.. But now I'm not so sure! only 14 but I'll be 15 by the time he or she's born:) please don't judge me it was a stupid mistake I know.

don't worry hun, no one will judge you:hugs: we all made the same "mistake" as you. lol no matter what our age.
I would tell your mom right away :)

dont worry i wont.. your mom wil probally be dissapointed and upset at first but she will get used to it i think even my mom was disappointed n i been with fob 3 years and il be 19 when baby is born!! i suppose we still there little girls.. i only told my mom a few weeks ago was very nervous lol! xx

dw no judgement here. like i said before everyone is so supportive. there are other girls on here really young. i would just tell her get it over with, otherwise your worrying about it also she can take you to the drs and get you prenatal vitamins etc.

we cant judge you lol were all in the same boat here! It feels better to say youll be that bit older when bubs is here doesnt it ;) i always make sure ppl know that im 17 a week before hes due haha. Im sure your mum will be fine, itll be a shock at first and she may take a bit of time to adjust but she will :D i thought my nan was gonna react so badly, i was petrified to telling her but she strangely already knew anyway and told me congratulations and that im not the first and wont be the last, shes proud of me etc. Shes been the biggest support to me! And shes a devout catholic, so if she reacted so well im sure your mam will be grand :hugs:

aww, thanks guys you have already made me feel so much better! speaking to you has made me feel like everythings goin to be ok now:) I jut want septemer to hurry up and arrive I want to hold my little one in my arms! I will tell my mum eventually:) I think I'll probably do it when my older brother moves back out, because he's moved back in till march because he's moving abroad bad timing I know! And I'll have callum right by myside when I do:) I'll make sure I let you know how goes:)! If she doesn't take my stuff off me that is haha.

im sure she wil be fine... prob just worrying for no reason!! and glad u feel better :D n i no i cant wait to have the baby.. but it seems so far away lol! but i suppose once it gets closer i wil just be worrying about labour and actually having a baby lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->