S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

wel im just worried about getting 3-6 months what to get because by the time my baby is that size wil be like december time!

ooo thats a nice name :D
i like tyler or kaiden for a boy ... n tiegan or kaitlyn for a girl x

yer we like tylar-jay for a boy =]

well they grow outa new born quick enough, i got some beautiful minnie mouse bottoms 3-6 months lmao + some little pumps + tht

aww have u seen the little girl sandals in mothercare? there soooo cute lol x

haha
ilove mothercare..
trying to avoid it until i have money :p
i love me2ubears..
in mothercare they have "babys first tatty teddy" in a box :p wer going to get that :D

awww :) there a shop in merry hill that sells loads of them like clintons card shop but its called something else cant remember what tho lol!
n yh good idea to avoid till u got money not very cheap is it lol.. but everything so cute in there! the one by me got a tree lift lol x

arrr i know what shop umean! they have one in solihull, do lods of me2u stuff?
i never go merryhill :(
its 2 buses for me :(
should get a train from town really, thats if there is a train that even goes!

the primark in there is soooo tidyy!
arr when i get my 500pound grant ill deffo have to go merryhill

awww i dunno if there is a train lol! but u could get a train to stourbridge then the bus or something? or jus 2 buses lol! n i no primark in brum is reallyyyyyy messy ay it lol! its a bit messy sumtyms up merry hill but not like that lol
ooo n i no yh u get that after 29weeks doe ya? xx

i got alice weighed today

birth she was 7.12
2 weeks she was 8.8
3weeks she was 9.2
and today at nearly 6 weeks she was 10.5 :D and shes still in new born clothes lol

they didnt measure her when she was born but today she was 54cm. iv seen loads of people say there babys are that size or bigger at birth. is she really small?? i am a short ass aswell.

shes growing up so fast :( xxx

awe shes still in newborn clothes?
quintins newborn stuff is starting to get tight already

every babies different but i weighed 9 pounds 7 at birth, i never fit into my newborn stuff. Everyone thinks Ordi will be the same so i have as much newborn as i do 0-3 months and 3-6 months, i even have some 12 month stuff already :haha: primark have some beautiful things, and a pack of scratch mits or 2 pairs of them i cant remember are 50p so i got like 6 packs! :D mothercares lovely but soooo expensive. I bought hardly anything from there, just my bras and cot mobile really. I did see some lovely cow bootees tho, i didnt get them but i want them! I love girls clothes, i sometimes look at them and wonder if they could be unisex lol.

good that you got lots of mits,lol I only had a few and they are all missing now .lol

aww girlsclothes are nice:D
but i like boys clothes too!! n asda do 2pk mitts 4 75p i think
n 3 pk bodysuits 4 £1.50!! there really cheap :D xx

asdas brill yeah! And check out ebay, srs it has some amazing stuff, i got my cot that comes with a changing unit, wardrobe and set of drawers for 150 quid!
i can see how easily they get lost ive already lost one from one of the pairs, no idea how lol

i dont like alot of the boys clothes, the browns and khakis are just horrid and i dont like army print or cars or anything so its been hard for me lol but ive managed!

when i was looking at boys clothes i couldnt find much i liked either, then i found out i was having a girl and think shopping for clothes is going to be a lot easier.

yehh it is, i love all the minnie mouse stuff, and its easier to get girls leopard print stuff, boys stuff has been harder to get.

theres always more of a selection with girls as well there isn't that much of a choice with boys clothes. when you look online there will be like 10 pages of girls clothes and about 6 with boys.

hey girls im back,,,,, not sure if any of ya remember me but for those that do...

me and jya are defo splitting up now, he wants to wait till siennas party is over (28th feb) because he needs to take a lot fo stuff back and his parents wont come now and in two weeks time. so just got to grin and bear this arqwardness (sp??) for the time being.

It really is for the best, he admited the only reason he dint go the other week is coz he dint wanna leave sienna but he realised no point in us staying together for her as its not right

We decided he'll come down every 2week weeks for a weekend to see her until he get a job back home.

So im staying heree with you girls!
Thing is im still hurting...but i know i cant go back or ask for him back coz it just isnt right anymore

x

Now, My mom's old fashioned and doesn't get the whole "Scratch mittens" thing :wacko:

I don't have any and the place I looked they didn't have any (ofcorse I looked at walmarts baby section which is seriously smaller then the pet section!!)

Rome, I know you raved about having them and having lots because you can lose them but my mom doesn't think they're a necessity and isn't worried about buying them :shrug:

yes and its the same for names too! Big lists of nice girl names, not as many boy names! sucks :( scratch mits reli are important! Dont want him scratching his little face off. Have you tried online? Like online baby stores or is there any baby stores out there? Like we have mothercare :D im surpprised walmart dont do them seen as they own asda and asda do them lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->