S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

yeh everything will be ok. i know when you first find out it doesnt feel like it but when its all out in the open and settled in it gets really exciting. if i were you i wouldnt wait to long to tell her because itl get harder the longer you wait. i know it will be scary doing it on your own but it really is best getting it out of the way. have you been to the drs yet because thats something that needs to be done so they can sort out a midwife ans scans etc?

I worried about the wrest of my family to! I just want support more than anything... I know, you want it to arrive but I'm scared of how much it will hurt and being woken up every time they cry... it's like goodbye bag free eyes! x

i was too, i told my mum and got her to tell the rest of the family lol. im sure they will all be very supportive. this isnt a bad thing after all. its all worth it in the end. its normal to worry about that sort of thing though.

lol iv got bags under my eyes already haha!! i can hardly ever sleep on a night worry about everything lol!
my mates baby is 3 months monday n she sleeps threw the night she has dun since about 5 weeks she sooo good!! bet i get a naughty little baby tho lol! i used to wake up quite a lot in the night anyway so prob woe be too bad but i never used to wake up to feed/change/ settle a baby when il be doing that all day il just want my bed on a night lol! xx

I worried about the wrest of my family to! I just want support more than anything... I know, you want it to arrive but I'm scared of how much it will hurt and being woken up every time they cry... it's like goodbye bag free eyes! x

Yeahh I'm the same I never normaly sleep much I'm always awake doing something or other, glad it's my half term now so I can just relax all week:) school has been so tiering for some reason I've always felt so exhausted! Because at first I just thought it was because I wasn't eaching much but then after my faze of not eating I just wouldn't stop eating that's when I realised I missed my period! I'm lucky one of my friends is so supportive she was there the whole time and really helped me alot when I took the test. I was there for her when she was going through the same hung but hers ended up negative anyway xx

Thing not hung* sorry its on predictive and keeps buming up!
Oh and eating not eaching if there's anything else I typed wrong sorry heehe.

x-danielle, *hugs* of course we remember you . welcome back :p

jas - I'm not sure if all babies need them but I couldn't keep Quintins hand off his face, I had to cut his nails super short, and I was nervous and just did that but he wore mits of like 2 weeks, and they keep his hands warm.

That's like my mom said, We have to wait and see if he's one of those babies that's always going to be picking at his face or not.. :shrug:

I'm just glad it just my mum I have to tell tbh. I hope so.. I want her to be happy for me, I just really don't know how to tell her yet.. I was thinking of waiting utill she asks or something.. But now I'm not so sure! only 14 but I'll be 15 by the time he or she's born:) please don't judge me it was a stupid mistake I know.

:hugs: I can't judge you I'm younger then you! :haha:

Good luck with everything and welcome!

I'm just glad it just my mum I have to tell tbh. I hope so.. I want her to be happy for me, I just really don't know how to tell her yet.. I was thinking of waiting utill she asks or something.. But now I'm not so sure! only 14 but I'll be 15 by the time he or she's born:) please don't judge me it was a stupid mistake I know.

No one here is going to judge you :hugs: As everyone has already said, we're all in the same situation.

:hugs: I can't judge you I'm younger then you! :haha:

Good luck with everything and welcome!

Honestly, I give you girls props for being so strong. At 14 (which was only two years ago, but seems so much longer :haha:) I was mature, but not mature enough to have handled being pregnant. So AbbSTAR, I'm gonna judge you- I'm judging that you're a strong young lady. :hugs:

And totally OT but Jas, WHEN THE HELL ARE YOU GONNA POP? :haha: When I log on, I keep thinking "I wonder if she's gone in yet?" But nope, he's still snug. :dohh:

And totally OT but Jas, WHEN THE HELL ARE YOU GONNA POP? :haha: When I log on, I keep thinking "I wonder if she's gone in yet?" But nope, he's still snug. :dohh:

:rofl: I'm trying!!

I still have 11 days before my due date so it may still be a week or two :(

You're already 1cm, right? So it should be too much longer! :thumbup:
Have you started freaking out yet? The week before my friend went into labor she freaked out and started nesting really hard. It was quite a site, since she was never a real "neat freak." :haha:
I have a feeling my LO is going to be late. :nope:

You're already 1cm, right? So it should be too much longer! :thumbup:
Have you started freaking out yet? The week before my friend went into labor she freaked out and started nesting really hard. It was quite a site, since she was never a real "neat freak." :haha:
I have a feeling my LO is going to be late. :nope:
I was a cm monday.. I'm getting checked again Wednesday so we'll see :winkwink:

I don't know.. I haven't really freaked out at all.. (Just at the fact we were so unprepared.. Still kinda are)

I think it'll be easier for me though, because the house I'm in now is basically falling down (It's probably about 70 years old, and was never taken care of before we moved in) And we're moving in 5 days(!!!) to this new, spacious house that I'm in love with. :haha:
So everything should still be in that "new home" phase when I'm due.
Baby proofing is going to be a piece of cake! I think the people who lived their prior had a small child, because we found child locks left in the kitchen, and some of the outlets still had the baby covers on them. Lucky me! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->