S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

awe thats nice. I moved a week before Quintin was born, maybe that was my nesting? lol

I'm not going to be moving til Riley is atleast like 2 months :cry:

Luckily he'll still be in the "infant" stage.. We can't have him in this house once he starts roaming it's to dangerous :wacko:

It could have been! haha because you know when you move everything's all clean already. So you could have been nesting and not even known it! haha

awe shes still in newborn clothes?
quintins newborn stuff is starting to get tight already

she was in tiny baby when she was born because new born was a bit big. she still fits in her tiny baby outfit just not sleepsuits. if i tried to put her in 0-3 i would loose her lol i thought she was going to be big so didnt get much small stuff and then she didnt have hardly anything to wear!

aww, thanks for all the support guys it means alot! one thing I've just realised though is I'm going on holiday on may 18th till June 2nd ;o!! I'll be in week 23 and 24 then do think I'll still be able to go?:/ or maybe I'll be lucky and won't have a very noticable bump.. Hmmmm xx

theres no reason you cant go make the most of it untill babys here lol. i wasnt showing when i was 23-24 weeks i think it was around 26weeks i exploded lol where bouts on holz u goin??? x

aww, thanks for all the support guys it means alot! one thing I've just realised though is I'm going on holiday on may 18th till June 2nd ;o!! I'll be in week 23 and 24 then do think I'll still be able to go?:/ or maybe I'll be lucky and won't have a very noticable bump.. Hmmmm xx

ooo i wish i was going on holiday!! i need a holiday lol.. my mom going away in may id be 26weeks then i think but im not going :( xxx

Yeahh I'm the same I never normaly sleep much I'm always awake doing something or other, glad it's my half term now so I can just relax all week:) school has been so tiering for some reason I've always felt so exhausted! Because at first I just thought it was because I wasn't eaching much but then after my faze of not eating I just wouldn't stop eating that's when I realised I missed my period! I'm lucky one of my friends is so supportive she was there the whole time and really helped me alot when I took the test. I was there for her when she was going through the same hung but hers ended up negative anyway xx

awww its good u got someone there 4 u!! i mean we wil all try help you with things but its not like having someone actually with u if u no whati mean lol xx

theres no reason you cant go make the most of it untill babys here lol. i wasnt showing when i was 23-24 weeks i think it was around 26weeks i exploded lol where bouts on holz u goin??? x

hope so! awh that's lucky but I'm only little anyway not short just thin I'm only just a size 6 haha.. But I hope I'm as lucky as you! I really want to go on holiday lol.. Umm Dominican republic with my mum and cousin just after I Finnish most of my exams(L) ..I'm excited already went shopping on Friday an bought loads of stuff already maybe if I just breeathe in nobody will notice(;..or not lol xxx

ooo i wish i was going on holiday!! i need a holiday lol.. my mom going away in may id be 26weeks then i think but im not going :( xxx

come with me:D! Why aren't you going with your mum :(? xx

ooo i could really do with a holiday. i think the best im going to get is going to the beach for a couple of days with some friends when im a bit better.

hope so! awh that's lucky but I'm only little anyway not short just thin I'm only just a size 6 haha.. But I hope I'm as lucky as you! I really want to go on holiday lol.. Umm Dominican republic with my mum and cousin just after I Finnish most of my exams(L) ..I'm excited already went shopping on Friday an bought loads of stuff already maybe if I just breeathe in nobody will notice(;..or not lol xxx

i wan a holiday!! i was only a size 8 and 5ft 2. alll of a sudden i just got huge and by the end i was actually enormous and everything was so uncomfortable. its the strangest thing the first morning u get up after having a baby everything is so much lighter is hard to explain but you will realise what i mean wen u had ur bubba lol xx

I'm 24 +1 and my bump is just finally popping out! :happydance: I'm so excited haha But if need be (like when I go to my grandparents house who don't know I'm pregnant yet :blush:) It can be hidden under a sweatshirt. But you might not feel up to it, I was suppose to go on a roadtrip with my mum this week but I'm just too tired and didn't like the prospects of having to stop all the time to pee :haha: But if you feel up to it there is no reason why you shouldn't go and enjoy yourself, being pregnant is hardwork and you deserve time to relax :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->