S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

theres no reason you cant go make the most of it untill babys here lol. i wasnt showing when i was 23-24 weeks i think it was around 26weeks i exploded lol where bouts on holz u goin??? x

hope so! awh that's lucky but I'm only little anyway not short just thin I'm only just a size 6 haha.. But I hope I'm as lucky as you! I really want to go on holiday lol.. Umm Dominican republic with my mum and cousin just after I Finnish most of my exams(L) ..I'm excited already went shopping on Friday an bought loads of stuff already maybe if I just breeathe in nobody will notice(;..or not lol xxx

i wan a holiday!! i was only a size 8 and 5ft 2. alll of a sudden i just got huge and by the end i was actually enormous and everything was so uncomfortable. its the strangest thing the first morning u get up after having a baby everything is so much lighter is hard to explain but you will realise what i mean wen u had ur bubba lol xx

Haaha, maybe we should all go on holiday together eh(;, i think im about 5ft6 something around that... aww i know that's one thing im not looking forward two it i remember my cousin saying the last few weeks of pregnancy kinda prepares you for the sleepless nights because your soo huge and its soo uncomfortable you don't sleep much anyway... i kinda do understand what you mean... after all its worth it in the end look what you get ><! xx

aww, thanks for all the support guys it means alot! one thing I've just realised though is I'm going on holiday on may 18th till June 2nd ;o!! I'll be in week 23 and 24 then do think I'll still be able to go?:/ or maybe I'll be lucky and won't have a very noticable bump.. Hmmmm xx

I'm 24 +1 and my bump is just finally popping out! :happydance: I'm so excited haha But if need be (like when I go to my grandparents house who don't know I'm pregnant yet :blush:) It can be hidden under a sweatshirt. But you might not feel up to it, I was suppose to go on a roadtrip with my mum this week but I'm just too tired and didn't like the prospects of having to stop all the time to pee :haha: But if you feel up to it there is no reason why you shouldn't go and enjoy yourself, being pregnant is hardwork and you deserve time to relax :thumbup:

awhh, i know i always think it seems more real after your bump starts to appear :D! .. are you planning on telling them soon? it think id have to tell everyone in my family definatley because otherwise they might try tickle me or pick me up.. something stupid like they normal do.. then they will all be like holy crap ;o! whats that? .. aww you could always do the road trip another year when your babys a bit older and everything i bet they would enjoy it :)! oo, i know ive seen all the baggy jumpers in the shops and im like they will come in handy :D! yeaaah. all i do is sleep now my brother said to my mum earlier, mum you should get abigail down the diabetic clinic with all the sleeping she is doing! i just sat there silent :blush: yeaaah i really hope i can go... fingers crossed (yn)

aww, thanks for all the support guys it means alot! one thing I've just realised though is I'm going on holiday on may 18th till June 2nd ;o!! I'll be in week 23 and 24 then do think I'll still be able to go?:/ or maybe I'll be lucky and won't have a very noticable bump.. Hmmmm xx

I'm 24 +1 and my bump is just finally popping out! :happydance: I'm so excited haha But if need be (like when I go to my grandparents house who don't know I'm pregnant yet :blush:) It can be hidden under a sweatshirt. But you might not feel up to it, I was suppose to go on a roadtrip with my mum this week but I'm just too tired and didn't like the prospects of having to stop all the time to pee :haha: But if you feel up to it there is no reason why you shouldn't go and enjoy yourself, being pregnant is hardwork and you deserve time to relax :thumbup:

awhh, i know i always think it seems more real after your bump starts to appear :D! .. are you planning on telling them soon? it think id have to tell everyone in my family definatley because otherwise they might try tickle me or pick me up.. something stupid like they normal do.. then they will all be like holy crap ;o! whats that? .. aww you could always do the road trip another year when your babys a bit older and everything i bet they would enjoy it :)! oo, i know ive seen all the baggy jumpers in the shops and im like they will come in handy :D! yeaaah. all i do is sleep now my brother said to my mum earlier, mum you should get abigail down the diabetic clinic with all the sleeping she is doing! i just sat there silent :blush: yeaaah i really hope i can go... fingers crossed (yn)

It definitely seems a lot more real with bump here! s Yeah I think I'm going to tell them soon, my grandpa has been really sick so the family has been really stressed and I don't want to add onto that. We'll actually be taking a road trip to see my oldest sister when LO is about 2 months old and I can't wait :happydance: I used to hide my bump all day in school under a sweatshirt or jacket but I got tired of it, and decided that my baby was nothing to be ashamed of. Sounds like your brother might be catching on :haha: Ah enjoying the sleeping while you still can! I hardly sleep anymore, even though I'm exhausted ALL the time! I can never get comfortable and it seems as if LO already has their days and nights mixed up because he/she ( I didn't want to find out the sex :haha:) moves around the most at night. You might have already said this, but does your mum know?

It definitely seems a lot more real with bump here! s Yeah I think I'm going to tell them soon, my grandpa has been really sick so the family has been really stressed and I don't want to add onto that. We'll actually be taking a road trip to see my oldest sister when LO is about 2 months old and I can't wait :happydance: I used to hide my bump all day in school under a sweatshirt or jacket but I got tired of it, and decided that my baby was nothing to be ashamed of. Sounds like your brother might be catching on :haha: Ah enjoying the sleeping while you still can! I hardly sleep anymore, even though I'm exhausted ALL the time! I can never get comfortable and it seems as if LO already has their days and nights mixed up because he/she ( I didn't want to find out the sex :haha:) moves around the most at night. You might have already said this, but does your mum know?

yeaaah i do the same! awwh your making me get all excited now ;o! im like all butterflyieeee inside.. yeah ill probably hide it at first but then ill get past caring most the people in my school are stuck up bitches anyway! haha. i know i sleep mostly in the day... my stomach is always aching soo much in the night im likeee arghh piss off and go to sleep :')... yeah i don't wanna know the sex of mine either.. i want the surprise >< oooh god don't say that haha :').. they probably both know but ill wait for them to say something to me :D! umm, no i haven't told my mum yet i will... eventually.

another thing, how'd you get one of them baby countery things as your signature? i really want one :( but i don't know how.. haaha x

yeaaah i do the same! awwh your making me get all excited now ;o! im like all butterflyieeee inside.. yeah ill probably hide it at first but then ill get past caring most the people in my school are stuck up bitches anyway! haha. i know i sleep mostly in the day... my stomach is always aching soo much in the night im likeee arghh piss off and go to sleep :')... yeah i don't wanna know the sex of mine either.. i want the surprise >< oooh god don't say that haha :').. they probably both know but ill wait for them to say something to me :D! umm, no i haven't told my mum yet i will... eventually.

another thing, how'd you get one of them baby countery things as your signature? i really want one :( but i don't know how.. haaha x

Teen pregnancy is kind of a hushed subject at my school, as they are pretty stuck up. I do get talked about, my friends tell me all the time that I'm usual topic of gossip( along with another girl who just announced she was pregnant too) it bothered me at first but Idc anymore. Now I get all of the people wanting to touch my belly :grr: I've stopped hiding it. I felt a little ashamed at first ya know? But my mum reminded me that children are blessing and not mistakes and nothing to be ashamed of!
Ooooh another team yellow STM :happydance::happydance: I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who isn't/hasn't found out the sex, although I do really think I have a boy cooken in there :haha: I get really tempted to find out when I see all of the cute little dresses or boy's outfits but I have to remind myself that there will be plenty of time to get all of those cute things when LO is here.
I didn't tell my mum till I was about 4 1/2 months I think it was. But she did hint at it a few times. But from experience it's better if you tell them sooner, she was more upset that I hadn't told her sooner than the fact that I was pregnant :dohh: Usually mum's surprise us of how supportive they are! Don't get me wrong, she wasn't thrilled, I had high aspirations and I've gotten into several really good colleges and I plan on becoming a doctor so she was worried that those things wouldn't happen. But my LO has given me even more of reason to make all of those things happen.

Oh and to get the ticker just click on mine and it should take you the website were you can make one, if it doesn't the site is babygaga.com

Teen pregnancy is kind of a hushed subject at my school, as they are pretty stuck up. I do get talked about, my friends tell me all the time that I'm usual topic of gossip( along with another girl who just announced she was pregnant too) it bothered me at first but Idc anymore. Now I get all of the people wanting to touch my belly :grr: I've stopped hiding it. I felt a little ashamed at first ya know? But my mum reminded me that children are blessing and not mistakes and nothing to be ashamed of!
Ooooh another team yellow STM :happydance::happydance: I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who isn't/hasn't found out the sex, although I do really think I have a boy cooken in there :haha: I get really tempted to find out when I see all of the cute little dresses or boy's outfits but I have to remind myself that there will be plenty of time to get all of those cute things when LO is here.
I didn't tell my mum till I was about 4 1/2 months I think it was. But she did hint at it a few times. But from experience it's better if you tell them sooner, she was more upset that I hadn't told her sooner than the fact that I was pregnant :dohh: Usually mum's surprise us of how supportive they are! Don't get me wrong, she wasn't thrilled, I had high aspirations and I've gotten into several really good colleges and I plan on becoming a doctor so she was worried that those things wouldn't happen. But my LO has given me even more of reason to make all of those things happen.

Oh and to get the ticker just click on mine and it should take you the website were you can make one, if it doesn't the site is babygaga.com

umm, i wouldnt say it is in my school i hate where i live its terrible.. my streets ok but as soon as im old enough i want to move to cardiff... its way better up there and loads more opportunities well im only 2 months atm soo i think i can wait a bit longer hehe, naaah i know my mum will come around eventually im thinking of telling a social worker or like my counciler first, then they can help me tell her. wooooow! a doctor you have gotta be brainy.. im not very bright tbh.. im in all high sets apart from maths just my brain switches off im likee blaaah blaah blaaah. i really enjoy drama so i want to do something along them lines :) awww i know ill be tempted but i think it makes the birth more exciting not knowing what your having><!

okaaay thanks:D!

---------------- watch this space! ----------------------

umm, i wouldnt say it is in my school i hate where i live its terrible.. my streets ok but as soon as im old enough i want to move to cardiff... its way better up there and loads more opportunities well im only 2 months atm soo i think i can wait a bit longer hehe, naaah i know my mum will come around eventually im thinking of telling a social worker or like my counciler first, then they can help me tell her. wooooow! a doctor you have gotta be brainy.. im not very bright tbh.. im in all high sets apart from maths just my brain switches off im likee blaaah blaah blaaah. i really enjoy drama so i want to do something along them lines :) awww i know ill be tempted but i think it makes the birth more exciting not knowing what your having><!

I basically told everyone before my mom :blush: Her and I are not close at all tbh so I knew it would be an akward conversation, but tell a counselor first to help you with it sounds like a really good idea. I wouldn't say brainy haha I'm just a bit of a nerd tbh :haha: I was the little kid at recess who would sit there and read a book rather than play :dohh: Don't say that I'm sure you're very bright! I think your high sets are equivalent to our honors and AP classes and I'm the same way, math is my weakness too, I stay after school almost everyday to get extra help with it lol I think it makes it much more exciting too, there aren't many surprises in life and I think this is definitely the best one.

i feel a bit shit tonight. :( i cant see that i will find someone now i have a baby not that im bothered at the moment im petrified to let anyone near me! i dont feel like a normal human being after my horrible birth and im covered in stretch marks. most of my 'friends' pissed off when i got preg so now i just feel pretty lonely. on a happy note alice is constantly smiling :D its so cute she did her first smile when she was almost 3 weeks soo early!! it took a lot of effort to get her to do 1 though and it was only like once a day!! and now i cant stop her lol :D xxx

I basically told everyone before my mom :blush: Her and I are not close at all tbh so I knew it would be an akward conversation, but tell a counselor first to help you with it sounds like a really good idea. I wouldn't say brainy haha I'm just a bit of a nerd tbh :haha: I was the little kid at recess who would sit there and read a book rather than play :dohh: Don't say that I'm sure you're very bright! I think your high sets are equivalent to our honors and AP classes and I'm the same way, math is my weakness too, I stay after school almost everyday to get extra help with it lol I think it makes it much more exciting too, there aren't many surprises in life and I think this is definitely the best one.

awh, i think ill defiantly tell my mum before most others, umm whats recess? is that likee your first years? like after playgroup? yeah set ones the higest and set sevens the lowest haha XD im in set four for maths LOL. yeaah im having my uncle tutor me soon.. so i can at least get a C for GCSE aww my signature thing is wrong :( im 8+4 not 10 humph... howd i change it D: xx

awh, i think ill defiantly tell my mum before most others, umm whats recess? is that likee your first years? like after playgroup? yeah set ones the higest and set sevens the lowest haha XD im in set four for maths LOL. yeaah im having my uncle tutor me soon.. so i can at least get a C for GCSE aww my signature thing is wrong :( im 8+4 not 10 humph... howd i change it D: xx

Recess is usually during elementary school, it lasts from ages from ages 4-11, 12ish. It's just basically playtime at school. I'd just go make a new one if it's off :shrug:

i feel a bit shit tonight. :( i cant see that i will find someone now i have a baby not that im bothered at the moment im petrified to let anyone near me! i dont feel like a normal human being after my horrible birth and im covered in stretch marks. most of my 'friends' pissed off when i got preg so now i just feel pretty lonely. on a happy note alice is constantly smiling :D its so cute she did her first smile when she was almost 3 weeks soo early!! it took a lot of effort to get her to do 1 though and it was only like once a day!! and now i cant stop her lol :D xxx

Aww dont be silly!
theres somebody out there for everybody..
stretchmarks are alices marks :p hehe

3 weeks!
how luckyyy :D aww

awww, :hugs: im sure there will be plenty of people who will like you! don't think like that theres someone for everyone :D! we are all here for you don't worry(L) yeaah.. they weren't exactly friends if they didn't stand by you.. forget about them lot.. they are all useless losers anyway babe :D! .. and use bio oil on them... maybe that will help them fade a bit? my mum didnt get any after four children so finger crossed i wont (yn) awwwh thats sooo cute ><! your a fab mum just concentrate on alice for now babe we are all here to help you in your low moments :kiss: xx

Aww you will find someone :hugs: Baby smiles are the best, she sounds so lovely!

i no im jus being silly because i got a wonderfull baby girl and fob was a twat n i was the one that left him but it jus gets lonely talking to a baby all day lol. and shes sleeping loads atm so im a bit bored! and i use bio oil but so far its doing nothing!! just need a bit of a moan once in a while :D xxx

ahhh, i see... sorry didnt think id quote this time because its getting really long lol..
i just changed the due date so then it changed how old he/she is.. even though the due dates wrong but oooh well haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->