Santa baby brought me a BFP for Christmas! Updated cycle buddy thread

So glad you're feeling a bit better today Ginger! About the eating, I just don't know if I feel more hungry more often because I may be getting a cold... or just because :shrug: Perhaps our bodies want more food because of illness? But then again could be something else... :winkwink: For me, I refuse to believe it's anything else other than a cold or PMS eating. Truthfully I'm KIND OF nervous about the huge 1.5 degree temp spike because I really don't want to have a baby now :nope: If I DID end up pregnant, I wouldn't be very happy about it. How sad. Hoping I get a nasty cold! :haha:

i didnt think id ever say this on here but FX its a cold! xoxo

I know, right?! I did a complete 180 with this cycle :dohh: I'm kind of tempted to waste a test on my lunch break just to give myself some reassurance... but I just have to make it through tomorrow! MUST. BE. STRONG. :bodyb:

BE STRONG WOMAN!! BE STRONG! lol i dont have much symptoms today except my congestion and what not, im seriously hoping for a BFP this cycle. I have moments where im so positive about it all and then i get down and think "what if..." grrrr.

So I caved. I went straight to the bathroom and dipped one of my HPT tests in a cup of tinkle. Mind you, I've already used the restroom 4x prior so this was a huge waste. My bf had met me at home so we could see each other quick (not because of me testing) and he came into the bathroom as i was filling a cup.

Almost instant. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.

Attachments

• 20141222_125714-1.jpg
    20141222_125714-1.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 5
i saw this in the other thread, my jaw dropped. it always happens when people take a break or think different! i cant believe this happened but congrats!! well i think congrats, not sure because you so wanted that cold! but i hope he mans up and quits being a dbag!

OMG Mamabunny!!!! Well I'm still excited for you!!! I wanna test!! If you got a bfp this fast I wonder if I would!! I was going to wait til wednesday!

Have you and BF talked about it??

Thanks ladies. I'm sad but excited. Isn't that terrible?

I am still in total shock. I took the test with me back to work and keep looking at it like what in the actual fu... :shrug: How did this happen NOW? I mean, I know HOW it happened :blush: But of all times?! I'm scared to death!

He was there when I took the test and he saw I was very visibly upset over it. Him and I are going to have a serious talk this evening, hopefully, if we can keep the kids from hearing. I'm thinking about an ultimatum - the dog goes by this weekend or they BOTH go. End of story. And he def needs to up his priorities... ME being one of them, especially right now.

I think that's a good idea. I mean at this time, it's time to get serious, and you are not messing around. I wish the best of luck for you!

Ah! I totes wanna be preggo with you!!!! Is that weird? Fx!!! I'm buying tests tonight after work, but I think I wanna wait til Wednesday when hubs and I are both home!.... But if they are here I may break down and test tomorrow!

that is a good ultimatum! Stand your ground because now you have another factor in this! good luck :)

I am 11DPO today. A few things prompted me to consider the risk of "wasting" a test - 1.) I used an online conception calculator to try and figure out my estimated test time when I conceived my son (around 14 years ago!) because I remember taking my last BC pill on the day before New Year's Eve or the day after and I got a :bfp: right before my mom's birthday which is January 31 which was around the same DPO I am now. 2.) The crazy temp spike this morning. I was doing some Googling and I saw an instance where a woman had a super spike and got her :bfp: that same morning. 3.) My boobs being more sore than they usually have right before :af: and the strange hunger pangs at 2/3am the past few days.

Even though I'm scared to death and sad about the stuff at home that's going on... I hope this lil bunny bean sticks. I've been having a fullness feeling in my lower abdomen and some twinges and little prickly pains here and there. Almost like :af: could be coming :shrug:

there is a lot of people who report they feel AF is coming, the cramps and all even after they get their BFP. FX and praying for this to be a sticky!!

Welp! I went to bathroom just to pee and I had some pink when I wiped. So with :AF: due tomorrow, I'm assuming she will be coming :cry:

Onto cycle #6??? Ugh! This S*** is getting old! Sorry but it's just so devastating and depressing!!! Why can we not get preg??? :cry: :shrug: :growlmad:

Aww no MH! How many DPO are you? We are the same right, so 11? I had spotting on CD6 & 8. I know how you are feeling, this was my 7th cycle I believe. You're not out until the :witch: swoops in full force girl! :hugs:

Reviewing my chart, the only thing that comes to mind for me this cycle was my use of Preseed. I had tried it with previous cycles, but didn't use it as much as I did this time, 5 out of 6 times. :shrug:

Reviewing my chart, the only thing that comes to mind for me this cycle was my use of Preseed. I had tried it with previous cycles, but didn't use it as much as I did this time, 5 out of 6 times. :shrug:

We've used Preseed, the past 3 cycles! and this cycle we SMEP'd, along with infertility supps. UGH! im like seriously depressed right now! I know im not out til shes here, but this is how my cycles always start! I spot a few days before and then shes here! :sad2: and I think I feel a little cramping. I already bought tests on my way home for lunch, and saw spotting at lunch! so maybe I'll test in the morning, but im highly doubtful anymore of seeing a BFP :cry:
im a bit jealous of you! I thought wed have a bfp together!! BUT I am still very happy for you!!! :hugs:

Awwww MH you are gonna make me cry! I do know exactly how you feel :hugs: Please don't get yourself down or lose hope! I was certain something was broken with me or maybe even my SO because he has never had kids. I was actually supposed to call my OB/GYN next month if I hadn't fell pregnant and was sure I would be making that call. Perhaps cycle 7 could be your lucky number too?! I am praying you get your :bfp: soon!

I'm hoping cycle 6! But I've hoped for every single cycle!! It just is rough! And gets so discouraging when you see spotting or AF or bfn! All of it!!! And I know you can have some spotting around AF time even with a bfp, but I just don't think that's the case for me. I had some sharp pain in my left side a few times now. But I'll let you know! Still keep me involved in your journey! Help me stay positive! Lol

I'm gonna continue to check on you girls, of course! I've been having weird pains in my lower abdomen and gas so horrendous even my man is offended :haha: It's so early and since I had the spotting and all the stress I'm worried something may happen. I mean I know there's a chance... hopefully I'll have a sticky bean. I can't believe this. I feel like it needs to be someone else and not me :nope:

I'll take it!!! .... But don't worry! Everything will work out the way it's meant to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->