Santa nappies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Claims can only be made for physical goods that can be posted and are not prohibited
Buyers must raise a dispute within 45 days of a single PayPal payment for the full price of the item. If no satisfactory response is received from the seller, a claim must be filed within 20 days of raising the dispute
Buyers cannot make multiple claims on the same payment
Other eligibility requirements apply. See terms and conditions

Exclusions

Complaints related to vehicles, airline travel, custom-made items and eBay classified advertisements are not covered under the Buyer Protection policy

it's a bit sketchy hhhmmmm

I don't think you are covered if you use the personal payment bit as its meant to e for sending money to friends and family and not buying goods.

I just hope everyone sent the money under the purchases tab rather than personal.

If you sent under the purchase tab.you should be covered.
I'm so glad I didn't order any now I'd be setting complaint with pay pal by now

Where was our proof of postage that was promised to us anyway?

this is why i was so reluctant to do this even though i wanted the nappies so bad! Hope you ladies get your money back x

Nope me either. :( remind me never to trust anyone off this site ever again.

i havent got mine either :(

bathbabe-the majority of these ladies are lovely and would do anything to help anyone :hugs:

harveysmummy - did croc ever reply to the message you sent her asking for the proof of postage

oh gosh hope you's get the money back i was gonna do it but decided not to as struggling for money :(

Oh no that's awful id get everyone to report her to paypal as it is fraud if she hasn't sent them, & if you all put in a report against her they will do a proper investigation.
Hope you all get your money back.

Desi's Lost speaks to her in real life, she might know if something is wrong xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member