Santa nappies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i did have her on FB but someone hacked it so now i don't if i did i would mail her xx

scrap that i found her i will mail her to get in contact with you ladies xx

i sent her a message saying could she get in touch with you but i dunno if she will! i know its nothing to do with me but i did have her on facebook so thought i might send her a message maybe she has sent them? but i dunno just trying to get your ladies either yur money back or nappies!

If it was me that sent them and they were genuinely lost at customs or whatever I would still refund you all from my PP. Seems odd that they were ALL lost/held up.

I know UK customs will have a backlog at this time of year,but surely thats what the sniffer dogs are for :shrug: and it seems odd that none of the packs got delievered...maybe we were just unlucky with customs :cry:

Thanks hun,xx

I really do hope none of you ladies have been ripped off.

That's really shitty if you have.

V xx

I know UK customs will have a backlog at this time of year,but surely thats what the sniffer dogs are for :shrug: and it seems odd that none of the packs got delievered...maybe we were just unlucky with customs :cry:

Thanks hun,xx

seems highly unlikely that all the parcels got held up :(

got a reply from ally.....

Hey, yeah, I'll pop on when I get the chance. Things have been horrible here after my aunt passing.
I see the nappies never arrived :(
I'm going to refund the ladies who bought them and when they show up, they show up. I paid almost $50 to have abby's there before Christmas because the post returned that package, I'm beyond pissed that it still isn't there. This isn't the first time they've dicked me over either.
Anywho, yes, let the ladies know their refund should be processed by thursday or friday, depending on which day I get my check. So sorry for the problems. x

xxx

^^ i would do the same its a shame that they never got here in time for xmas! my brothers friend just got her parcel and we sent that about2 weeks before christmas think its just sooo busy! :(

if anyone does get any size 5 delivered and no longer need/want them i will buy them off u as they will still fit Ben next year x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->