School??

We homeschool. I'm giving no work from the 21st until the 4th.

18th here normal time. 23rd is way too late what if you were wanting to visit family or heaven forbid actually enjoy a bit of the Christmas season with your children. I would be gutted of Lucas wasn't off till 23rd, I think he would most prob be 'ill' to be honest!

I am so jealous of all the kids finishing early :(

18th, but they don't do school, they have Christmas jumper and party day..

22nd here for her nursery session but the primary school is 23rd

3pm on the 23rd for my Daughter, my son is home schooled, so whenever i say lol

Dd1's nursery finishes 17th, rest of the school is 18th at 12.

All the schools round here seem to be the 22nd at 12 x

18th at 2 here.. I've never heard of a school finishing that late before!

3.20pm on the 22nd. Any year they have school on the 23rd he has the plague lol!!​

:haha:

Hayden finishes at 2pm on the 17th. Zoe is at nursery, which closes 1pm Christmas Eve. She doesn't have to go, but I actually think I might send her - she'll enjoy seeing her friends and it will give me chance to do some prep. But she doesn't go on mondays and tuesdays, so will have had a couple of days to do Christmassy stuff together. The 23rd seems really late!

18th here too. Our schools are only in for a half day on Fridays so they're finishing at the usual 12.10pm.

Last year they finished on the 23rd and the children were all high as kites - I'm sure the poor teachers got nothing done with all those super excited kids in the class. I thought that was way too late for them to finish.

Mine finish on the 18th normal time (3.30). I wonder why so many schools seem to be finishing at an earlier time if they break up that day? I also think 23rd is way to late & most certainly wouldn't be happy about it! How on earth can you enjoy the run up to Christmas with them if they are at school?! xx

How can there be such a difference? im so annoyed about the 23rd i guess we are using up the other days holidays at a different time of the year. Surely all kids go to school for a set amount of days per year.

Isabelle's nursery break up on the 17th straight after her first nativity so excited

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->