School??

I have just checked and we only have a week off for Easter, so not getting longer :( They finish for Easter at 12 noon on Thursday 24th March and go back 4th April :shrug:

It must be the easter holidays here the kids finish up on the 1st April and go back on the 18th April but also have from the 24th March to the 29th for easter weekend

Should add just checked for christmas 2016 and they finish up on the 22nd then so at least one extra day next year

We get 8-9 weeks in the summer, although I would change that to 6 in a heartbeat if I could lol

Aaah yea that'll be why :( I couldn't cope with the kids being off that long in the summer, 6 is hard enough :lol:

Its a nightmare, far to long for them to be off after the first month they are so bored :( really wish they would change it and make them shorter x

Mine finished on the 11th at lunchtime! x

18th here. 23rd is really late. Do those finishing on the 23rd go back later, or are you just having a shorter holiday? I know easter is early next year and feb 1/2 term is early because of that but dont know why youd have to finish later for christmas because of that?

Back on Jan 7th, when are you guys all back?

Last day tomorrow! Off 18th Dec to 4th Jan x

A friend locally has just told me her lg finishes 22nd, apparently they started later in September. Think the head is trying to help parents out a bit re cheaper holidays ;)

I kind of wish mine didn't finish til later. It already feels like they've been off a week with them asking 763225782 times a day how many days is it now? I'd rather they didn't have as much before hand and more after so that they had more time with their presents

I kind of wish mine didn't finish til later. It already feels like they've been off a week with them asking 763225782 times a day how many days is it now? I'd rather they didn't have as much before hand and more after so that they had more time with their presents

Yeah that's true. I'm kind of glad mine is at school till the 23rd now as I've gutted the house, going to do the big shop tomorrow on my own

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->