September 08 Mummies and Daddies Club

Hey all,

Only just found this thread, since the groups section has opened. Hope we can still join in!

My LO was born Sept 10. :)

Good growing September Babes!

Helena is constantly trying to walk and bumping her head into everything.

She was having poo problems the last month, so the doctor made me give her an enema as soon as I got home tonight as she was so backed up. :( SADDEST THING EVER!! I had to leave because of her whimpering, and let the OH clean up the explosion. :lol:
And I now have to put this stool softener powder in one bottle a day. :(

Is everyone else pooing fine? :rofl:

Oh poor wee Helena! That must have been awful for you :hugs:

Have to say though, Daisy keeps getting constipated too, she can go a couple of days fine and then blocked up, it's strange cos she has lots of fruit and veg and is now drinking water since I let her drink out of my water bottle!

Hope the powders work xxx

She was having poo problems the last month, so the doctor made me give her an enema as soon as I got home tonight as she was so backed up. :( SADDEST THING EVER!! I had to leave because of her whimpering, and let the OH clean up the explosion. :lol:

Oh poor wee Helena! That must have been awful for you :hugs:

Have to say though, Daisy keeps getting constipated too, she can go a couple of days fine and then blocked up, it's strange cos she has lots of fruit and veg and is now drinking water since I let her drink out of my water bottle!

Hope the powders work xxx

Yeah she kept pooping every day or two, but it was always hard and dark and not much. He said to mix this in for at least a month, and that she wont become dependant on it, it will just make things soft. I know it was strange for Helena too because I cut out anything that could be constipating and was just feeding her fruit and veg and water/juice. He also said to have her drink pure juice instead of diluting it and it may help her poo situation.

I cut out bananas from Daisy's diet and felt so bad cos it is her most favourite thing! Didn't make any difference though so I might let her have some!

She is going thorugh a constipated stage atm, so like you I have been giving her pure juice, not diluted either.
What kinds have you been giving her? I have only tried her with pure orange and pear but dont know what else to try xxx

Hey all,

Only just found this thread, since the groups section has opened. Hope we can still join in!

My LO was born Sept 10. :)

Welcome, the more the merrier! What's your LO called?

Ah bless her. How's she doing now?

I cut out bananas when I found out they could make her constipated, but she was never that keen on them anyway, so she can do without for now!

The oddest thing we had to do was get a urine sample!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There were some very helpful suggestions on this forum at the time, also some funny ones, we opted for the hover over a bucket technique which did work, but we were trying when she didn't need the loo!!!

Aaww thats great! Never thought you would be so happy to see poo eh!!

:wave:

I was just wondering how you and your LO's are all doing? I can't beleive our LO's are over 6 months old now! What's your LO doing? I have a lazy baby who shows no interest in anything at all :rofl:

Early babies and late babies that went in to october more than welcome in.

Our August Mummy;

22nd - Leedsforever and her daughter Courtney

Introducing the September mommies, we have;

1st - Lylas_Mummy and her little girl

2nd - Sparky0207 and her daughter Lucy

3rd - Ladymilly and her son Jack

4th - Vicky2806 and her son Finlay

7th - Gemlou and her son Thomas

8th - Bec L and her daughter Poppy

11th - xHx and her daughter Olivia

16th - Moonmuffin and her daughter Kathryn

17th - Charlie07 and her daughter Gabbi

19th - Donna79x and her daughter Rihanna Paige
19th - Taperjeangirl and her daughter Daisy

19th - The_Hug and her son Jack

24th - Emma_27 and her daughter Ellie

25th - Moomin_troll and her son Zane

27th - xLisax and her little boy Max

28th - Thelilbump and my princess Emilia

29th - Angie0235 and her daughter Kathryn
29th - Wendino and her daughter Helena

October babies;

4th - Ema and her son Jacob

Little Harry 3rd sep 3 weeks early

:hi: New September Mummys!

Max is 8 months today :happydance: :dance: :happydance: Its going too quickly!

How are we all!?

xXx

well zane had his first full day at nursery yesterday and today we are now both very ill with a new cold! he just got rid of one from last week my poor guy.

i can tell hes already a little bully as i walked in the nursery and he was climbing on the back of a older boy i dragged him right off lol

:wave: new september mommies. I've updated OP. Please tell me if i've made any mistakes or anything in the list.

We're doing okay. Em's been ill tho :cry: only a bit of a tummy bug, she was quite whingy at weekend then was sick in a major way one evening poor girl. Scared the life out of me, and her i think, tho she's never vomited like that before! Luckily, that seems to have got rid of it and she's a lot happier now thank goodness!

Apart from that not much new here. Anyone else anything to report? :hugs:

Savannah's been sick on and off since she started daycare 3.5months ago. It really sucks!

Nothing new to report here. I go back to work July 1st. :( Helena will be watched by her Daddy and than if I decide to stay at work, her great grandparents said they would watch her for free. :dance:

Is anyone else's baby just flat out not drinking from the sippy cup?

Hiya sep Mummies and Babies! :wave:

Wendy, I had to buy Daisy free flow sippy cups to get her started on them cos she was refusing too! She is onto the ones that dont spill now but refuses to even try and hold it herself, she just sits there with her mouth open waiting for you to hold it for her :dohh: (spoilt diva already!)

Sound like there is alot of bugs going around just now :hissy:
We had LOTS of poo disasters yesterday and I threw out 2 pairs of pyjamas and one outfit!

I was up at 5, 6, 7 and 8 this morning changing Daisy's dirty nappies.... not good!

It's one extreme to another with Daisy!

Hope you are all well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"