September 08 Mummies and Daddies Club

Does anybody think this thread would be good in the new bnb groups bit?

You know it's been an amazing 2 weeks, I'm exhausted. Well, after Gabbi starting to crawl, wanting to be walking all the time (not in he walker I might add!), saying ba ba ba ba ba and mama, learning to turn the computer on and off!, learning who Rojo is (our dog, you say where's Rojo and she looks to the window he looks through, so cute), getting 2 teeth one after another, mastering the tiny step from one room to the other (oh great!), she has now proceeded to stand up on her own in her cot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It happened last night, both me and OH were there to witness it, we were gob smacked. She got hold of the spindles and pulled up to knees and then stood up!!! Amazing, she's growing too fast!! So we have now lowered the mattress to the lowest level, great for my back. lol

The only downside to all this is that I am totally on edge. When she's crawling around, she has started to hold on to things and kneel up, but she goes that straight up that when she leans slightly back, she falls and she banged her head the other day, I s**t myself I can tell you.

She's my little angel, I love her sooooooooooooooooooo much:cloud9:

Hey ladies.... I know I was an august mummy but my due date was 28th so nearly sept :) hope you dont mind me popping by once in a while :)

I remember quite alot of you from my pregnancy :)

Hey ladies.... I know I was an august mummy but my due date was 28th so nearly sept :) hope you dont mind me popping by once in a while :)

I remember quite alot of you from my pregnancy :)

Welcome in Kerry :wave:

ooh add me please :happydance: Jack was born on the 3rd of September 2 weeks early!!the time is just flying by.i cant believe he is 8 months old already :baby:

Ooo lots of new September babas! :happydance:

Is it just me :blush:...or is everyone already starting to think about plans for first birthday :dohh: (I hope im not the only one!)

xXx

I am! I am thinking of having a cupcake theme and making a giant cupcake shaped cake.

Gonna start buying stuff now because I am sure it will add up.

Yeah thats what i thought..if I start buying some things now it wont sting the bank balance too much!

Wendino a cupcake theme sounds very cute! Lovely and girly..I was thinking a jungle theme for Maxs but im seeing loads of different things I want as well!

Does anyone know what kind of pressies they are going to get there 'soon' to be 1 year olds?! :shrug:

xXx

That sounds fun! I have seen lots of cute jungle things too :) Cupcakes and polka dots will be mine.

I was thinking some fun outdoor toys, but I guess winter will be approaching so that won't be good. :rofl:

Im thinking of the 1st birthday too, got a few bits and bobs for it already but not much. Were having 2 partys for him. One here in england and one in spain as some of kyles family (including the dreaded MIL) live there and cant make it over so jacobs birthday is on the 4th and we fly out for 2 weeks on the 5th :) XxxX

:rofl: Yes very true! I think I'm gunna end up spending a small fortune..I see little things I want to pick up for him all of the time! :dohh:

Me thinks its going to be a very expensive September 27th :blush:

xXx

Im thinking of the 1st birthday too, got a few bits and bobs for it already but not much. Were having 2 partys for him. One here in england and one in spain as some of kyles family (including the dreaded MIL) live there and cant make it over so jacobs birthday is on the 4th and we fly out for 2 weeks on the 5th :) XxxX

Dont get me started on the MIL, we still arent speaking to her..its been nearly a month now!!
Ema Jacob is a lucky lil chappie! And so are you with 2 weeks in Spain!..(im not jealous one bit :blush:) I bet he'll love it..is it your first time abroad with him?!

(And if anyone is wondering why i have produced two posts..I am blind and didnt see Emas..:rofl:..I am clever!)

Im excited for courtneys birthday too... :) but dont want it to come round to quick :(

I didnt think i was going to bother having a proper party more of a family get together you lot have made me feel guilty now lol. Im having a party for Benn though just a few friends over and family its in the summer so we can have a party outside saves my house getting trashed lol.
And to add Ellies surprised me today shes trying to figure out how to go from front to sitting and shes actually not doing to bad the lazy monkey was actually doing things today lol.

im not making any effort for people on zanes bday. just found out oh will be away on zanes 1st bday and i dont like his mum lol so if she wants to see him she can come to me altho id perfer she didnt bother lol

ive got afew ideas on what im gettin for zane i really shuda started saving lol

im hopefully going to have a huge party and will be drunk at 4.18 pm lol the time he was born

N o party for us.. i'll be back at work on his birthday :(

ive already booked zane bday off and i havent even started my new job yet lol

:dohh: i can't beleive you lot are talking about 1st birthdays :cry:

...tho that gives me somethin to plan :happydance:

Emilia's been a handful this week in her own little way! She's started taking to telling me no!! So now when she's had enough of her food she jus shakes her head at me. The first time she did it i thought she jus found a new thing to do but she wouldn't open her mouth for anymore food so i guess my cheeky lady understands no :blush: She's also taken to given kisses, well it's more like a head dive but she only does it to her favourite toy doll.

We got her weighed the other day aswell and she's finally doubled her birth weight and is an astonishing 16lbs 10! She was only 15lbs 3 weeks ago. I couldn't beelive my eyes when i saw the scales :rofl:

still no interest in crawling though :dohh:

P.S :wave: Kerry and LadyMilly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->