September 08 Mummies and Daddies Club

:blush: The first birthday craze was me...i apologise now! lol!

Max has learnt to clap when you ask him to now..:happydance: Im very proud, its sooo cute! :D

Ah Emilia sounds like such a little character, and what a weight gain! GO EMILIA! :thumbup:

How is everyone today?!

xXx

We are good here! Let Helena eat some egg yolks mashed with formula and some strips of toast, and boy did she make a mess. :rofl: I will post some pics later. I let her eat it herself, and it was EVERYWHERE. I go to give her a bath...AND MY WATER IS SHUT OFF!! A waterline burst outside. :hissy: Had to wipe her down with a washcloth dipped in the water from my kettle. :rofl:

Hi ladies, Kathryn has started laughing her head off when she is in her car seat. I've no idea what she's gigging at but it's so funny.

Zanes now crawling around and now he can stand up:happydance:

He starts nursery on monday im so nervous, my little man is growing up so fast

Hi ladies.

we're okay, just getting on with things as you do!

My daughter has learnt to bounce this week and just thinks it's funny to do it everywhere all the time, infact she's on her playmat doing it now :dohh: She won't sit back in her bouncy chair anymore either, she has to be sat up right and then she can bounce!

Hope evryone else is okay x

Ellies really coming on this week she also wont lay back in her bouncer she always sits up. Shes up on all fours she cant quite go forward yet she goes backwards though lol. Shes really enjoying her finger foods now she even had a fish finger yesterday. She claps when you sing patter cake. Shes also trying to sit up from lying down she can nearly do it but she can do it from all fours. Shes come on so much im so proud. Here she is trying to crawl!

https://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff355/fairycake_27/nikon%20d40/d40034.jpg

AAwww Emma! That is too cute! Daisy is doing the exact same thing, then she gets fed up and sits back up and just shuffles along on her bum!

We have just got tooth number 2 today, Daisy has been really grumpy the past few days so I should have known!

I bought a paddling pool for my garden and ended up blowing it up in our livingroom and filling it with ball pit balls! Daisy was loving it til out cat put her claws through it!

So I had to go out and buy a little indoor ball pit! Will post pics of it soon!

8 Months today! I have started planning Daisy's 1st birthday party, OH is calling it "My Super Sweet 1st " :blush: and keeps asking when MTV will be turning up to film..... tsk! A girl only turns 1 once!

Hope all sep babies are well! and mummies too!

aww emma thats so sweet she's a clever girl.

Emilia just can't figure out how to get her knees under her bum she ends up looking like she's bodysurfing with her calfs and feet up in the air! I try to help her but she just screams at me! I tried putting her toys out the way to encourage her but she just looses interest, don't really know what else to do :shrug:

Happy 8 months Daisy! :thumbup: aswell, 2 teeth - well done! lol@ the cat and ball pit! Bet daisy wasn't best pleased!

Happy 8 Months Daisy! We have a big ball pit in her room, god we are so similar :rofl: Helena loves it.

I really think Lucy will never crawl! She doesnt even get on hands and knees, more on forearms and knees! Not interested at all! Think she may even walk first as shes happy to walk round the furniture if I stand her against it.
How much do all your LO's weigh? Got Lucy weighed on Monday and she was 19lbs 12oz but is still very short! xx

Ellies really coming on this week she also wont lay back in her bouncer she always sits up. Shes up on all fours she cant quite go forward yet she goes backwards though lol. Shes really enjoying her finger foods now she even had a fish finger yesterday. She claps when you sing patter cake. Shes also trying to sit up from lying down she can nearly do it but she can do it from all fours. Shes come on so much im so proud. Here she is trying to crawl!

https://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff355/fairycake_27/nikon%20d40/d40034.jpg

Gabbi has these trousers, they are gorgeous!! You know, she will just do it, one day, when you least expect it, Gabbi was like that, I thought I was seeing things!

I really think Lucy will never crawl! She doesnt even get on hands and knees, more on forearms and knees! Not interested at all! Think she may even walk first as shes happy to walk round the furniture if I stand her against it.
How much do all your LO's weigh? Got Lucy weighed on Monday and she was 19lbs 12oz but is still very short! xx

I crawled and walked on the same day!! In between, I shuffled everywhere on my bum!!! So you may be right, she may just not like crawling and go straight to walking!!

Well we've just taken Gabbi for her monthly check.

We have measured her since we got home and yet again, the nurse has it wrong, but she does have to cope with crappy old instruments. The scales weigh heavier so she takes off some weight so again, it is a guess, but not far off. BUT the tape measure is right so it's down to her!!!

Ok, weight is 9.550 kgs which is 21 lbs 1 oz. For the last 4, months, she's more or less put on half a kilo each month, so she's nicely gaining and I'm not over feeding YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHH.

Ok head circumference - well that's a different matter. For the last 4 months, nurse says she is 41 cm, not grown at all but today she said 40.5cm, is that possible??????????? Anyway, we measured her head. Got a piece of string and distracted her (she hates anything near her head!) and put this against the ruler and it turns out she's 42 cm!!!!!!! So who knows, maybe she's been gaining nicely over the last few months and I've been there worrying as her percentile dropped like crazy!

Her length, again, not sure. OH said nurse said 69 but we say 70.5 cm. I know there's not a huge difference but still, 1 1/2 cm to a baby is a lot! But maybe we are just picking!

She had her final hep jab until October, but I am sure there'll be others :( She cried for a few seconds, but she was fine.

So she has gained 1 lb 3 oz, is this about right for 1 months growth?????

I kept thinking Emi wasn't gonna crawl aswell, then she got quite strong and started moving more but she lost interest again. I try to make sure she has tummy time every day but tbh she'll just lie there! Infact she fell asleep the other day on her tummy on her mat. She's a lazy baby at times! She does well in everything else tho i think.

Weight wise, we're 16 10 last week. She's quite a petite girl really but she eats loads! :blush:

Everyone sounds like they are growing away nicely! :happydance:

Max was weighed 3 weeks ago and then was 22lb! So hes a big boy, although he doesnt look it :shrug:!

He also has no interest in crawling but will stand happily, so sparky0207 im with you!

x x x

lilbump... thats so cute falling asleep on the mat, Lucy has done this before!

Glad to hear Lucys not the only one who doesnt want to crawl, if I put her on her hands and knees she just falls down!! Think her arms arent strong enough to hold her chubby body up!! bless her!
September babies seem to be coming along nicely!

Awww girls, I am sure our little monkeys will crawl soon! Daisy just gets so frustrated with herself!

Daisy's new thing is Dadadada! Was so so cute the first few times but now it is constant! Can be a bit annoying!

Here's a video of her doing it in the photo gallery!.....

Daisy's new found voice!

:hi: Can't believe how time has flown and our little ones will be 1 soon!
Jack is crawling all over the place and pulling himself up against every unstable bit of furniture we own :dohh: I really do need eyes in the back of my head now! I have one more week of freedom left then back to work I go for 2 1/2 days while my mum looks after him. I'm gonna miss him so much :cry: Will put some new pics of him up soon :happydance:

Good growing September Babes!

Helena is constantly trying to walk and bumping her head into everything.

She was having poo problems the last month, so the doctor made me give her an enema as soon as I got home tonight as she was so backed up. :( SADDEST THING EVER!! I had to leave because of her whimpering, and let the OH clean up the explosion. :lol:
And I now have to put this stool softener powder in one bottle a day. :(

Is everyone else pooing fine? :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"