September 08 Mummies and Daddies Club

Bloody hell!!! well on top of zanes cold he had diarreah(sp) all day yesterday and last night projectile vomited all over himself ive never seen him be sick so much poor little guy.

Hes completly off his food today and didnt sleep much last night so im hain to rock him constantly in his car seat to keep him asleep.

ive got a night out on saturday i hope i dont catch it :(

Well after a bad night last night Savannah has a high fever, so I took her to the doctor and it's another ear infection(second in 5 weeks :() plus we both have thrush. At least I know now why my nipples were stinging. Bad thing is that the antibiotics that she's on for the ear infection is going to make the thrush worse :( It's painful enough for me as it is

the docs wont even see zane and said we cant do anything anyway so no point in bringin him to the surgery! Hes now naked sleeping on my sofa after another very bad night now ive got the bug :'(

:hug: Surely they can give him antibiotics or something?

:hug: Surely they can give him antibiotics or something?

they wont even bother seeing him. i hate doctors.

i might call the mil tonight shes a health visitor she will be able to give me abit more advise

Moomin, I have had the exact same reaction from my doc, Sounds like Zane has the exact same thing as Daisy :sad1:
I was up every hour changing her dirty nappy, I have another appointment in an hour and am going to see about getting something to help keep her fluids up. (was advised from girls on here)

Poor little lambs, aparently there is nothing docs will do unless they arent eating or drinking, and Daisy is still having little bits, is Zane drinking?

Well after a bad night last night Savannah has a high fever, so I took her to the doctor and it's another ear infection(second in 5 weeks :() plus we both have thrush. At least I know now why my nipples were stinging. Bad thing is that the antibiotics that she's on for the ear infection is going to make the thrush worse :( It's painful enough for me as it is

:hug: I have no idea about expressing but can you do that for a few days to give each other a rest?

yeah hes drinking small bits of water n very little milk he wont eat anything apart from 1 yogut this morning. He normaly hates water so happy hes atleast drinkin that. but last night he bought up all of the water he drank.

i can tell hes really ill cuz he lets me hug him hahah now ive got it i can say its bloody terrible

Awwww its good he is getting some fluids, maybe try him with yoghurts all through the day? Have to admit, daisy had 3 yesterday! I was just happy she was getting something, now all she wants is finger food.

I would just go ahead and make him an appointment at the docs anyway, dont tell them what it is for til you actually see a doctor and tell them that he isnt drinking enough.

:hug: I have no idea about expressing but can you do that for a few days to give each other a rest?

I work full time and express during the day so we get a break then. :)
Mum was actually talking to a doctor at her work and he said that theres no evidence that antibiotics help ear infections. Interesting I thought

thats the problem yesterday i didnt tell them what was wrong with him n they still wudnt make a appointment without me talkin to a doctor. they r only open till 12pm everyday that sucks!

hes just bought up all the fluids hes had today

I think you need to take him down to the hospital or find a different doctor. Thats ridiculous how they are brushing you off!

Funny you should say that, my nephew had constant ear infections from a very young age til he was about 2, and aparently the antibiotics work the first few times and then they become immune to them so the Doctor either as to change kind or there is no point in them having them xxx

thats the problem yesterday i didnt tell them what was wrong with him n they still wudnt make a appointment without me talkin to a doctor. they r only open till 12pm everyday that sucks!

hes just bought up all the fluids hes had today

Don't want you to get all panicy but I think you should maybe take him to hospital? He has basically had no fluid for a couple of days, he will be dehydrated.

Better safe than sorry :hug:

he kept most down yesterday but none so far today im callin docs now they can come to me if they wont help i wll go hospital

omg now they cant even find his details n wont make a appointment so i now have to wait for a fucking fone call! sorry about the language i dont cope very well with stupid ppl while im ill lol

Yep tell them if they dont help you, you will be calling an ambulance to take him to hospital

i knew i shuda stayed with my doc who ive been with all my life but had to move away due to oh being in the army. im 2 hours away from where im from so i shuda stayed.

god i hate docs!

Aaahhhh today Daisy crawled for the first time! I am so happy, after such a rubbish day yesterday this has really cheared me up :D :yipee: :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->