@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

I'm going to hop on the September train if no one minds. Plan to test on September 12, but I may sneak an early one... Hoping for our third child. I've been trying to convince the OH to try for another one for 3 years! This is the first month with no BC, so fingers crossed it catches before he changes his mind. Good luck and baby dust ladies!

Good luck!

Ugh I'm between meetings all day today - a bit stressed but oh well. Also trying to go through all my spending...not fun haha! I'm going to have to be better about POAS LOL. Or at least build it into my budget!
Have you made like a spreadsheet of outgoings and ingoings at all? I find it helps when I have reminders in my diary etc when my bills will be arriving or money will be leaving my account. I also find it helpful to check my account very often..because things can suddenly change a lot. I check mine daily almost.
I hope that you can sort out your money worries in the coming year.

Hello ladies this is my 8 month of ttc here are my easy @ home ovulation tests i am currently cd 18

20200901_002944.jpg

:hug:@luvallmyH. Love that your hubby is one of the many heros helping out with the hurricane aftermath and pray he stay safe. I also hope he can be home to ttc during your fertile window. Gods plans are not our own but he hears our hearts desires and has the best in store for us. Try and rest up some while your body prepares a home for your rainbow baby. :hugs2:
Thank you so much for that. It is hard for dh to go, but I feel proud of him. He’s smart, honest, and hardworking. He does right by the people he’s helping and his crews. It’s the right thing for our family even if it’s really tough. I’m trying to remain positive that there is a rainbow out there for me. I’ve got until April 2010 to find him/her!

Have you made like a spreadsheet of outgoings and ingoings at all? I find it helps when I have reminders in my diary etc when my bills will be arriving or money will be leaving my account. I also find it helpful to check my account very often..because things can suddenly change a lot. I check mine daily almost.
I hope that you can sort out your money worries in the coming year.
Yes I've just started this (I'm clearly not great with money). I've downloaded an app that's really helping me track moving forward, and set budget buckets (so like $100 on entertainment, $100 on clothes, etc). I've only been using it for 3 weeks or so and already noticing that just tracking things helps me. I'm also going through previous spending which is eye opening to say the least. It's just overspending and being frivolous and not careful and things getting away from me :( We aren't poor and make a decent amount of money, we shouldn't be in this spot but emotional spending and not adjusting our spending for lower income periods. I could kick myself for it but oh well, that's the spot we're in and no use beating myself up too much, just have to be better moving forward!

Thank you so much for that. It is hard for dh to go, but I feel proud of him. He’s smart, honest, and hardworking. He does right by the people he’s helping and his crews. It’s the right thing for our family even if it’s really tough. I’m trying to remain positive that there is a rainbow out there for me. I’ve got until April 2010 to find him/her!

I understand. It is a sacrifice that so many are greatful for. I can only imagine how many people are wondering 'what now' or thinking ' this cannot get any better' with the help from those like your hubby those fears will be put to rest. HUGS

You have longer than me. I stop after December this year so that will be my last month of active ttc. It just about made me cry typing that but it will be for the best. My hubby needs his wife back. I've been addicted and distracted year after year with ttc. I'm ready even though my baby dust pom pom is still working just fine...lol its bout time for me to hang them up for myself.:flow:

Hi ladies
I've had my first lot of bloodtest done today and sadly the nurse said I can't try this cycle so thats me done now.
Will probebly be back trying in December.
I wish u all luck with ure journey and hope there will be many more BFPs.

I Will prob still pop into the testing threads to will u all on but I really think I need to give my body a good rest.
Get the rest of these bloods done and then hopfully I will be back in the 2ww sometime In December.

Congratulations to all the ladies that got there BFPs

And sorry to all those like me
that the :witch:
Got AGAIN](*,)

Thanks for all being such a great support over these past 6 months.
Don't know what I wud of done without u ladies.

Hopfully I can get to the bottom of why I've been having recurring Misscariges, and hopfully I will be able to try again soon and with giving my body a break and a rest will give us a better chance of having a viable pregnancy in the future.[-o<

Im sad i won't be joining u all this cycle.
The nurse did say we can carry on trying next cycle but i really feel like I need to give my body a rest.
I cant keep going through chemicals its affecting my mental health.

Good luck ladies and heres some more extra sticky baby dust:dust:

@Suggerhoney BIG HUGS....I am sad that you aren't joining us this cycle but super happy about you getting answers and rest for your body. The decision is always yours and it sounds like you have a good doctor. Please check in as often as you see fit to let us know how you are doing. Also, if you dissappear for a spell.....no worries. A break from online ttc sites is some times what the mind needs. Prayers you test come out good or if not with answers to how you can keep your babies sticky. :hugs:

Well, I think I ovulated. I didn't have the intense pain like normal. It was my right ovary that did 'some thing'. My proov test strips have gotten lighter than they were on cd5 so I figured some thing happened. My temp shot up as well. But the no intense pain thing makes me wonder if it wasn't a good ovulation. I was on a med that has anti inflammatory effects and didn't know till last night...as I was ovulating. I only took it two days prior and will continue to take it now that ovulation is clearly over. I like it because it helps me not feel IBS pain.

So I am 1dpo and feeling blah. I had so many plans for this cycle. And everything just went early and wrong but meh, here I am. The only dif is I will be testing out my trigger. I feel rotten not having much hope but maybe seeing a real bfp start to show will change that.

How many cd or dpo is everyone eles?

Hi ladies
I've had my first lot of bloodtest done today and sadly the nurse said I can't try this cycle so thats me done now.
Will probebly be back trying in December.
I wish u all luck with ure journey and hope there will be many more BFPs.

I Will prob still pop into the testing threads to will u all on but I really think I need to give my body a good rest.
Get the rest of these bloods done and then hopfully I will be back in the 2ww sometime In December.

Congratulations to all the ladies that got there BFPs

And sorry to all those like me
that the :witch:
Got AGAIN](*,)

Thanks for all being such a great support over these past 6 months.
Don't know what I wud of done without u ladies.

Hopfully I can get to the bottom of why I've been having recurring Misscariges, and hopfully I will be able to try again soon and with giving my body a break and a rest will give us a better chance of having a viable pregnancy in the future.[-o<

Im sad i won't be joining u all this cycle.
The nurse did say we can carry on trying next cycle but i really feel like I need to give my body a rest.
I cant keep going through chemicals its affecting my mental health.

Good luck ladies and heres some more extra sticky baby dust:dust:

Sorry to hear that Suggerhoney :hugs: I hope the tests go well

I'm 4dpo today and itching to test already. Going to start testing on Thursday .
Good luck ladies!!

@Suggerhoney sorry you couldn't ttc this cycle did she say why you can't??

I hope you get an answer with the blood work.
I also replied to your other post but saw ur update in this post.

Well, I think I ovulated. I didn't have the intense pain like normal. It was my right ovary that did 'some thing'. My proov test strips have gotten lighter than they were on cd5 so I figured some thing happened. My temp shot up as well. But the no intense pain thing makes me wonder if it wasn't a good ovulation. I was on a med that has anti inflammatory effects and didn't know till last night...as I was ovulating. I only took it two days prior and will continue to take it now that ovulation is clearly over. I like it because it helps me not feel IBS pain.

So I am 1dpo and feeling blah. I had so many plans for this cycle. And everything just went early and wrong but meh, here I am. The only dif is I will be testing out my trigger. I feel rotten not having much hope but maybe seeing a real bfp start to show will change that.

How many cd or dpo is everyone eles?
Good luck with trigger shot hope it works!!

Do you have the link to the B vitamins?, I've ordered some but yours sound better than the ones I've ordered LOL. I'm going to order some new OPKs today as well, I've been meaning to get some different ones for weeks but don't want to be wasteful of the crappy femometer tests I bought in bulk!!.

So weird that you've dreamed of vitamins that could potentially help TTC!!, I find stuff like that fascinating!. It could be a sign!, imagine if you get your rainbow BFP thanks to those vitamins!.

I've never had a long LP, 13days is the longest I've every had but its never been an issue for me before, I've managed to get pregnant 11 times (12 babies) so I don't think its a massive issue with actually getting pregnant and my losses have been due to other things. Saying that 11 day LP does worry me slightly so I'm going to give the B vitamins a go for a couple of months and hope I can get a solid 13 day LP.

Hi hon I dont know how to do links but these are the ones I brought.
Screenshot_20200901-171445_Amazon Shopping.jpg

@Suggerhoney that's good you've started the blood work process. Did the nurse say why you couldn't try? I'm only curious, of course medical professionals know best :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->