@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

@Suggerhoney BIG HUGS....I am sad that you aren't joining us this cycle but super happy about you getting answers and rest for your body. The decision is always yours and it sounds like you have a good doctor. Please check in as often as you see fit to let us know how you are doing. Also, if you dissappear for a spell.....no worries. A break from online ttc sites is some times what the mind needs. Prayers you test come out good or if not with answers to how you can keep your babies sticky. :hugs:

Thanks hon. Not sure what im going to do yet. Mite come away from here for a while and return when we start trying again. I feel so sad we can't try. Im nearly 41 and I feel like time is running out.
I really hope I still have a good year or more still in me and we will get our rainbow baby eventually.
I may pop in here and there but will see how I feel.
Mite completely take a break but I just dont know right now.
Im so disappointed we can't try this cycle but I have no choice.
She did say I can try next cycle but I wanted to take October and November off.
I mite change my mind after this cycle and may decide to try again sooner than December but right now ideally I want to leave it until December.
Will see how I feel tho as time goes on.
Thanks for all ure support.

Sorry to hear that Suggerhoney :hugs: I hope the tests go well

Thanks hon. I hope so to. Very anxous im gonna be told I can't have anymore children but praying that won't be the case.
I know 41 is classed as old when ttc but so many womon have babies in there 40s these days and I really hope I will be one of them in the very near future.

@Suggerhoney sorry you couldn't ttc this cycle did she say why you can't??

I hope you get an answer with the blood work.
I also replied to your other post but saw ur update in this post.

Hi hon
She said it will interfere with the bloods and the results wudnt be accurate so it best to not try.
She did say it will be fine to try next cycle but I just feel I need to give my body a break physically and mentally.

I may decide to try b4 December I will see how o feel at the beginning of each cycle but ideally I want to try and hold off untill December.

I just worry about my age. Im 40 now and we've had no luck at all apart from chemicals.
Im 41 in December.

We originally wasn't gonna start trying untill Feb, March 2021 but only brought it forward because of our ages.

Hopfully having a rest for 3 cycles won't make much difference and hopfully it will give my body and mind a chance to heal so we have a better chance at having a viable healthy pregnancy in the very soon future.
Good luck hon I really hope the next time I am in the 2ww you wud of all moved on to the pregnancy forums.

If u do please pop back into the testing threads and tel me how ure all getting on.
I see some womon as soon as they get there BFPs seem to forget about us and don't bother coming on here again and I hate that.
I like to know how everyone is getting on.

Good luck everyone I think there will be lots more BFPs in September. Im so sad I won't be one of them but I really wish the very best for all of you.

Hopfully I will finally get my forever BFP and rainbow baby in December or January.
I just think when u have had recurring losses u really need to give ure body and mind a bit of a break and time to heal.
So u can prepare ure body for future pregnancies.

I am so so so thankful to all of you that have given me so much support.
This has been a emotional rollercoaster.
And I wudnt of gotten through any of this without you all.

@Suggerhoney fingers crossed you get results and can get to the bottom of things. I can imagine it is hard to have that break but hopefully it will do you the world of good

@Alligator I know the feeling of frivolous spending all too well and it is easily done. I'm having to ask to borrow money for school uniform bits for a few days as I went a little overboard with OHs birthday ](*,) But it's good to keep track, there is so much software out there but I think so long as you know where it's going and what is due it will soon become second nature. I could probably take my own advice!

@FTale also 1dpo, good to have someone on the same time line as me ha. Fingers crossed for you.

Fingers crossed for everyone, my memory is shocking so if you have had some news and I haven't @ you I'm sorry, please don't take it personally lol.

My app says O day was yesterday (Monday) and we bd'd Saturday, Sunday and Monday as well as last Tuesday/weds although that was at the beginning of my window so probably won't count. Have work to keep me occupied as well as kids going back to school next week so hoping time will fly!

@Suggerhoney fingers crossed you get results and can get to the bottom of things. I can imagine it is hard to have that break but hopefully it will do you the world of good

@Alligator I know the feeling of frivolous spending all too well and it is easily done. I'm having to ask to borrow money for school uniform bits for a few days as I went a little overboard with OHs birthday ](*,) But it's good to keep track, there is so much software out there but I think so long as you know where it's going and what is due it will soon become second nature. I could probably take my own advice!

@FTale also 1dpo, good to have someone on the same time line as me ha. Fingers crossed for you.

Fingers crossed for everyone, my memory is shocking so if you have had some news and I haven't @ you I'm sorry, please don't take it personally lol.

My app says O day was yesterday (Monday) and we bd'd Saturday, Sunday and Monday as well as last Tuesday/weds although that was at the beginning of my window so probably won't count. Have work to keep me occupied as well as kids going back to school next week so hoping time will fly!
I'm so glad to read from you ladies that I'm not alone! It can seem like everyone else has it all together and doesn't have these same money worries or troubles that we do. We are looking at some significant debt settlement options as it's just snowballed a little bit and I buried it in the sand...BUT once that is sorted out, we will be in a much better financial place for a fresh start! And, given all I've learned from this about budgeting and tracking, I know I won't get into that spot again AND when we have another baby I know I can plan ahead and stick to a reduced budget if I need to. I know I can do it. I feel like our families will judge us as they are helping us get this under control which I am so thankful for but I also know our family isn't complete. I'm 34 now, so I know I have some time but I would like a sibling for my daughter somewhat close in age!

I understand. It is a sacrifice that so many are greatful for. I can only imagine how many people are wondering 'what now' or thinking ' this cannot get any better' with the help from those like your hubby those fears will be put to rest. HUGS

You have longer than me. I stop after December this year so that will be my last month of active ttc. It just about made me cry typing that but it will be for the best. My hubby needs his wife back. I've been addicted and distracted year after year with ttc. I'm ready even though my baby dust pom pom is still working just fine...lol its bout time for me to hang them up for myself.:flow:
That made me sad to read. I completely understand also. I’ve got everything crossed that you get your bfp in 2020.

Ladies, I’ve been bleeding for 3 days and now I’m having stabbing pains. Is this normal for a CP :-(

@Deethehippy I'm sorry to make you sad too. Wishing my story was different but for now I'm looking for the rainbow with you all. Hugs

@Hevalouaddict I have never suffered stabbing pains not evwn with suspected ectopic. Please get help if pain is increasingly unbearable. Worried about you!

Ladies, I’ve been bleeding for 3 days and now I’m having stabbing pains. Is this normal for a CP :-(

Hi hon I've had 3 chemicals this year and with the middle one I was in alot of pain on cd3. I had been bleeding for 3 days but for some reason that day 3 I was doubled over. They were sharp and stab like cramps.
I passed lots of clots and some large ones a little later that day so that was why body was contracting so bad. As soon as I passed all those the pain eased off alot.
I hope that helps.

With my last chemical in July I just flooded out with. Blood and the clots started on day 2.
I was in alot of pain then as well but mainly from day 1 to 4 then it eased.

Im so sorry your going through this.
And im sending you the most biggest ever hugs

If the pain gets to bad hon like unbearable then it may be worth getting checked out just to be safe.

@Suggerhoney I hope your blood work goes well! The month I got my blood work done for my recurrent miscarriages referral was the month I ended up pregnant with this baby after 2 years!
It must be frustrating to be told to take the month off but sometimes a break takes the pressure off a little! Hopefully the next few months go quickly for you and you can go back into TTC in December with renewed hope!

Ladies I want you to know I’m here and sending you all the love and baby dust in the world. I’ll be checking in <3

Well ladies looking back at my Opks i got a blazing positive on CD6 that's when we DTD. Didn't add it to my app and now i wish i did.](*,)](*,)thought it was way to early..Here is the pic of that test. All other opks never got this dark and then faded to barely there.
20200826_113812.jpg
I tested tonight couldn't help myself I thought I was only 4dpo and I got a shadow line on my hpt you might be able to see it?. Opk looks kinda dark too..Well looking back i realized i didnt add the positive opk (first pic opk) and thinking maybe I ovulated then , wicked early so I could actully be 6dpo I had bad cramps that day too... I'm just going to keep testing and see how this goes.

So I'm going by (4dpo- 6dpo) only reason I tested was because my boobs feel heavy sore and nips felt onfire.

If I'm 6dpo than makes since I might see something faint??

PicsArt_09-01-07.19.52.jpg

Same test just at an hour later looks pink irl. Going to take another in the morning see what it says. 20200901_195534.jpg

Last edited:
@Sarah Pearce good luck hun!! :dust:

@Suggerhoney I'm so sorry you're going through so much sweetie, I'm really happy you were able to get the blood work done and you're moving forward and figuring out what could be causing the miscarriages. Lots & lots of love & :hugs: your way.

@FTale good luck this psycho! I hope the tww goes fast for you! It's always the worst part :hugs:

@JessaBear36 I'm so excited for you to test! I'm praying so hard for you this cycle! :dust:

AFM: hopefully I'll be able to test with a First Response tomorrow morning! I should be at 11 DPO by then at least according to FF. I really don't actually know when I ovulated.

@JessaBear36 I just saw your test! I definitely do see a little something there!!! :happydance:
Now I'm thinking I might actully be 6dpo. Stupid me didn't add the blazing positive opk like I should have. . Its there hope good things are to come.

Can't wait to see your new test tomoroow too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->