@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

Hello :hi:
I'm only on CD2 of AF but intend to keep trying for our miracle BFP this month so could I please be added for testing around the 24th.
For those who don't know me..I am aged 46 and OH is 54 and we are trying to defy nature and have one last child together. We already have 7 year old twin girls and my two older children. I still ovulate and have regular cycles but do have possible fibroids. This month I am trying COQ10 supplements.
Wishing everyone in this group so much luck!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I admire your defiance to natures naysayers and hope your miracle baby/babies will catch on soon!

Your twins are beautiful, would you be surprised if it were twins again??

I will buy a FRER test this day next week if AF hasn't showed by that morning (impatience) lol

Sep. 7th will be the day the witch is due so I'm hoping for an accurate response. Lately I've went 3days past AF predicted date so I don't want to bring the waiting game into next week aswel.

Today I am 7dpo and feeling light menstrual cramps with dull aches in the lower back area with feelings of pressure in my head also, not full blown headaches just a little bit of pressure and sometimes slight dizziness.

Who knows though I've often convinced myself I'm pregnant before. I think this TWW is crazy time for us.

Where are you in your cycle @FTale?

View attachment 1087032
I hate the TWW too :(

I hate the TWW too :(

I know!

I return to my studies online next monday so I plan to have tested that morning and what ever the results I'm thankful to have something to take my mind away for the rest of the day/week.

I do too. For us ttc it's the worst part off it all. I think anyways ...dreaded two week wait..:loopy: just drags on and on. I swear lol.

If my OH knew how much I obsessed about it I think he'd change his mind =; lol

Thankful for all here on this crazy waiting game :hi:

ugh!! SO frustrated. CD16- no signs of ovulating. I've had a "high" on my CB monitor for the last 5 days. Cheapies looked like they were gearing up on Saturday...then backed off. Then looked like it was gearing up yesterday...and backed off. I only have 1 left (more coming sometime today) so I won't use it until this afternoon. But I have a 26 day cycle so...

I know what you are going through and I hope that tests goes blazing positive or your temp shoots up. I've had opks that would not stop being positive and temps that did not look impressive at all. So heartbreaking. You are still in a good age range these days for docs to provide assistance that can help faster than with me and my aged eggos. I use to ovulate late around 16 to 18 dpo and have an 11 dayd lp. I had my daughter like that. Now I can't stop ovulating too soon. My eggs are not getting a chance to really mature. I read only mature eggs get released but I don't think mine are mature or maybe just so degenerated that they turn fizz out. Don't know BUT bloods..I would get cd3 bloods and even ask to be put on the clomid challenge test as lowest dose to see how you respond. FX for ovulating and longer lp.

I will buy a FRER test this day next week if AF hasn't showed by that morning (impatience) lol

Sep. 7th will be the day the witch is due so I'm hoping for an accurate response. .... @FTale?

View attachment 1087032

Some women say they just 'knew' they were preggo. Then you find ones who had no clue and everything was hindsight. I am hoping some thing happens that sounds off the alarms in my head that say 'pregant'.lol

7dpo would have you already implanted or days from doing so. Its not impossible that you are feeling the early happenings.

I am supposedly on Ovulation day but I don't feel any extreme pains yet so may not happen until late tonight or tomorrow. Or with my luck I have a non ovulation cycle after getting my hopes all high. We will see. Didn't sleep much last night but I plan to tonight.
FX you test positive..only a few more days really.

Thanks everyone. I would absolutely love multiples again but any blessing would be wonderful beyond words.

:hugs:Hiya Dee!!! I hope you get multiples again too. Why not? They say when we get to our age multiples are are possible due the body just releasing until it doesn't anymore. Yet, I like you will take however many the good Lord puts in my belly. Just want that take home baby. So happy to have you ttcing with us this month :happydance:

@Alligator I hope your work day goes well. I was just threw with mine 3 ours in. TTC and ovulation on the brain doesn't mix well with 'where's my money', I am trying so hard to add and subract and wonder about if my lines are truly darker or is that a pain pain or the real thing.
Finances kept us back a while from IVF and by the time we got here and ready to do it. I just couldn't see going back into debt doing IVF. We both want a child but we have a 10 year to think about and had to seriously weight the consequences. Ultimately it was up to me and I gave all the IVF money back. My heart sank but rose a little because I knew it was the fair thing to do. And money issues cause so much stress. We can do IUI but that's it. No more treatments after we do it.
And I understand bout a toxic work environment. I really pray it evens for both of you. I wish my husband could work some place closer to home and was less stressed. HUGS..praying you get to continue ttcing and your work and home lives change for the better.

thank you all for the advice and encouragement! it's so nice to have a place to come and vent and have such a supportive group!

Tested on my last OPK (hopefully the mail comes soon with my next package!) and in a turn of events, it went from negative this morning to almost positive! Always the chance it will back off but considering my other symptoms (fuller boobs, bloated, hormonal etc) I think I'm getting ready to ovulate. Told my DH so he's going to come home tonight and tomorrow so we can sneak in a few more tries. So thankful for him- he's in the middle of a massive work thing and needs to work late tonight but was so sweet this morning asking how things were and that he can come home and just work in our home office so we can have time together....very thankful to have such a supportive partner!

Assuming I actually ovulate, I think I'll call my doctor and let them know. I'm hoping they would put me on progesterone supplements so that my period would hold off. Both of my boys were late implanters....my oldest I didn't have a positive until 13 dpo and my youngest was 12... I don't want my chance to be out the window this month over something that I could help prevent (short LP).

20200831_130112.jpg

thank you all for the advice and encouragement! it's so nice to have a place to come and vent and have such a supportive group!

Tested on my last OPK (hopefully the mail comes soon with my next package!) and in a turn of events, it went from negative this morning to almost positive! Always the chance it will back off but considering my other symptoms (fuller boobs, bloated, hormonal etc) I think I'm getting ready to ovulate. Told my DH so he's going to come home tonight and tomorrow so we can sneak in a few more tries. So thankful for him- he's in the middle of a massive work thing and needs to work late tonight but was so sweet this morning asking how things were and that he can come home and just work in our home office so we can have time together....very thankful to have such a supportive partner!

Assuming I actually ovulate, I think I'll call my doctor and let them know. I'm hoping they would put me on progesterone supplements so that my period would hold off. Both of my boys were late implanters....my oldest I didn't have a positive until 13 dpo and my youngest was 12... I don't want my chance to be out the window this month over something that I could help prevent (short LP).

View attachment 1087033

Oh good luck lovely :) looks like it will be positive very soon :) so glad DH is going to come home to dtd :happydance: sounds like a good plan to ring docs aswell xx

I just got my order of B vitamins from amazon. They were only £1 and have all the B vitamins in.

I had a weird dream about b6 and b12.
My LP is fine tho. 16 days sometimes 15 days. But I did some research and those vitamins are supposed to help with ttc.
I've only been taking vitamins D and folic acid for the past 6 months.
I have managed to get pregnant 3 times since we started ttc 6 months ago but all were chemicals.
Hence why I'm having bloodwork done this cycle.

But what a funny dream to have.
In the dream I was eating something and on the box was vitamins B6 and B12 and I was like these vitamins are supposed to have something to do with ttc.

I mean if u have a dream like that u can't ignore it can u.
It was almost like God was saying this is the reason u are struggling to concieve and keep having chemicals.

So I did a little research and just thought why not.
Can't do any harm may as well give it a try.
I hope they do the trick for both of us.
Can't believe how cheap they were either.
Its a win win hahaha

Do you have the link to the B vitamins?, I've ordered some but yours sound better than the ones I've ordered LOL. I'm going to order some new OPKs today as well, I've been meaning to get some different ones for weeks but don't want to be wasteful of the crappy femometer tests I bought in bulk!!.

So weird that you've dreamed of vitamins that could potentially help TTC!!, I find stuff like that fascinating!. It could be a sign!, imagine if you get your rainbow BFP thanks to those vitamins!.

I've never had a long LP, 13days is the longest I've every had but its never been an issue for me before, I've managed to get pregnant 11 times (12 babies) so I don't think its a massive issue with actually getting pregnant and my losses have been due to other things. Saying that 11 day LP does worry me slightly so I'm going to give the B vitamins a go for a couple of months and hope I can get a solid 13 day LP.

@kksy9b. I couldn't agree more. They always say progesterone doesnt hurt after Ovulation so I think it should be easy to get for all of us ttcers. FX you wont need it but if you do you get some in a hurry. I vote suppositories over the oral. And if you can get the compounded version even better. Hugs

I know what you are going through and I hope that tests goes blazing positive or your temp shoots up. I've had opks that would not stop being positive and temps that did not look impressive at all. So heartbreaking. You are still in a good age range these days for docs to provide assistance that can help faster than with me and my aged eggos. I use to ovulate late around 16 to 18 dpo and have an 11 dayd lp. I had my daughter like that. Now I can't stop ovulating too soon. My eggs are not getting a chance to really mature. I read only mature eggs get released but I don't think mine are mature or maybe just so degenerated that they turn fizz out. Don't know BUT bloods..I would get cd3 bloods and even ask to be put on the clomid challenge test as lowest dose to see how you respond. FX for ovulating and longer lp.

Some women say they just 'knew' they were preggo. Then you find ones who had no clue and everything was hindsight. I am hoping some thing happens that sounds off the alarms in my head that say 'pregant'.lol

7dpo would have you already implanted or days from doing so. Its not impossible that you are feeling the early happenings.

I am supposedly on Ovulation day but I don't feel any extreme pains yet so may not happen until late tonight or tomorrow. Or with my luck I have a non ovulation cycle after getting my hopes all high. We will see. Didn't sleep much last night but I plan to tonight.
FX you test positive..only a few more days really.

:hugs:Hiya Dee!!! I hope you get multiples again too. Why not? They say when we get to our age multiples are are possible due the body just releasing until it doesn't anymore. Yet, I like you will take however many the good Lord puts in my belly. Just want that take home baby. So happy to have you ttcing with us this month :happydance:

Thanks fx I do too.
How are you checking for your ovulation days? I'm going by my period tracker app which estimates by previous logs of when I get my period

@tdog....hey there!! come on in and yuck it up with us. You know its going to get crazy when we start peeing on sticks. I myself hope to see lots of stick pics. Its like tag team. You sit it out because you started testing at 3dpo and at 7 dpo you are down to only 10 sticks which will fall fast so you need to see other people's sticks to get that fix. And oh, it only gets worse for me if I see others getting bfps I wee on sticks at a faster rate:dohh:....I have to put in a fresh order for more:mail: .....:laugh2:

Thank you to all the expecting posters for sticking around.

Thanks fx I do too.
How are you checking for your ovulation days? I'm going by my period tracker app which estimates by previous logs of when I get my period

I use FF (bbt, cm) and opks. And if the first one doesn't work I go by my harsh ovulation pain followed up with progesterone sticks to see if I had a good ovulation.

I'm going to hop on the September train if no one minds. Plan to test on September 12, but I may sneak an early one... Hoping for our third child. I've been trying to convince the OH to try for another one for 3 years! This is the first month with no BC, so fingers crossed it catches before he changes his mind. Good luck and baby dust ladies!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"