@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

I came into this waiting game with the intentions of waiting and testing on the 10th. As AF is due on 7th but can be known to be 3days late.

I now hover between buying a test Sunday and right away Monday morning do it. Wait to see if she comes Monday and test Tuesday or stick to my initial date??

Anyone patient enough to wait for AF with no testing??

9dpo and currently lots of twinging on both sides of Lower abdominal region. This area also feels tender for me since yesterday and my belly is uncomfortably bloated, to a point where I can not suck in :roll:

I have no patience. I'd have started testing yesterday if I were you :lol: good luck x

Had my internal at the gp's today. They said I have some cervical ectropion but nothing to worry about and she's sent some swabs away but isn't expecting them to come back with anything. When they come back she's going to refer me to gynae for a scan to check my womb lining is normal. Knowing what the NHS wait times are like I'm hoping I'll be pregnant before I get that appointment :lol:

Praying for pregnancy before your app. :dust:

I have no patience. I'd have started testing yesterday if I were you :lol: good luck x

I was unbelievably itchy to do so! Knowing that FRER says I can test up to 6days and yesterday was D day?!
I just happened to be quite busy with calling into my college to register for my 2nd year and helping my friend with driving lessons then spending the evening with the girls (who don't know TCC)

So I said if I could have got through yesterday, I can surely do a couple more days. Praying for patience [-o<

Definitely not patient enough to wait. Both of my girls, we DTD on CD 14 and I tested positive on CD 26. According to my chart, that should be 10dpo and we DTD on CD 14 again...

JessBear - is ovulating so early going to be ok? I wondered if the egg and womb lining has time to mature? I do think there could be a faint line though so wishing you all the luck! Can't wait to see todays tests.
I'm not sure don't think I've ovulated this early before.
Now I'm worried if I do end up being pregnant. Things will go wrong again.

I'm honestly really sad. I have just the O date FF predicted which puts me around 10 DPO. I should have seen something by now :(. I'm just going to take a break & wait for AF. Probably be another lame cycle & shows up late again & super heavy.

I'm honestly really sad. I have just the O date FF predicted which puts me around 10 DPO. I should have seen something by now :(. I'm just going to take a break & wait for AF. Probably be another lame cycle & shows up late again & super heavy.
I'm sorry kiwi . Still have hope for you!!

Well ladies here is this mornings test. Not fmu i used the bathroom I think 3 or 4 times throughout the night. But it's a 3hr hold. This is crazy!!
Since I ovulated so early praying everything will be ok. Deethehippy brought up a point that if I am pregnant not enough time for a thick enough lining so now I don't know what to think ...kinda worried now. Guess all I can do is wait and see how things go. It will be my 4th CP in a row... i think...if things go badly . Didnt expect to see anything at all yet.

Have to keep the faith we will get our take home baby soon!!

PicsArt_09-02-10.30.58.jpg

Oooh good luck @JessaBear36 I do see that line. Fx.

Don't worry and do what's best for you, if you're head and heart are in the right place and you are making conscious decisions and efforts to change your habits the rest will follow I believe.

I also worried about being hasty in our decision to TTC due to circumstances not being perfect, such as, I am a returning mature student, studying full time. We live in a one bedroom apartment with one wage plus I receive an allowance. I have 3more years in college to complete my degree and will have to further onto a post graduate before I begin my career at 30odd years of age. But I just didn't want to wait to have it all together, we'll work it all out along the way I'm not going to stress it. My partner has a good trade, he is older with land to build on when we are in a position to do so and as I said I believe it will all work out when we do make efforts to make it pay off in the end.

I hope this helps you understand you're not alone in those feelings. My family will probably be all talk if it happens with 'what is she thinking'.

It's my life is what I'm thinking
:hug:

Thank you for your kind words! You're right - and I know family/friends will come around, it's a new baby afterall. I just worry. Trying to work through all my spending/debt with my husband and parents is overwhelming and making me feel so guilty and ashamed. I do feel like I have a good plan for moving forward. To me looking back is just guilting me more, I know I am in a terrible spot, regardless how I got here. Laying it all out just depresses me and makes me more anxious (which is when I want to go spend money, I know my triggers). For me, just saying 'nope, we need a new plan and here it is' is how I feel better coping moving forward and I think I have done that. I know it's not supposed to be easy and it's my fault but it's still a struggle. I just want it to be like 3 months from now and we can have this all sorted through, a repayment plan in place and moved past the worst of it. I'm considering some debt settlement options which I am hopeful will give us a fresh start. May do damage to my credit for sure, but I can build that back.

Well ladies here is this mornings test. Not fmu i used the bathroom I think 3 or 4 times throughout the night. But it's a 3hr hold. This is crazy!!
Since I ovulated so early praying everything will be ok. Deethehippy brought up a point that if I am pregnant not enough time for a thick enough lining so now I don't know what to think ...kinda worried now. Guess all I can do is wait and see how things go. It will be my 4th CP in a row... i think...if things go badly . Didnt expect to see anything at all yet.

Have to keep the faith we will get our take home baby soon!!

View attachment 1087099
I didn't mean to worry you hun :hugs: I am a very heavy bleeder each month so maybe my lining would naturally take longer to build back up but that may not be the case for everyone...I'm really not sure exactly how it works. I wish you lots of luck though..that's a good line for sure!

I didn't mean to worry you hun :hugs: I am a very heavy bleeder each month so maybe my lining would naturally take longer to build back up but that may not be the case for everyone...I'm really not sure exactly how it works. I wish you lots of luck though..that's a good line for sure!
It's ok, I'm just hoping things go well if I am in fact pregnant.
Apps says I'd be 3 weeks along today . If things don't work out I'll be taking next cycle off so everything can get back on track.

Last edited:
@JessaBear36 so excited for you!! :happydance:

AFM, I feel like I want to cry. I am scared it will take 2+ years TTC like it did witb my girls :cry:. Mostly with my 1st. I feel so defeated & hate my body.

Last edited:
@JessaBear36 so excited for you!! :happydance:

AFM, I feel like I want to cry. I am scared it will take 2+ years TTC like it did witb my girls :cry:.
Dont get to excited yet. We know how this usually goes for me. Praying it won't happen again. We're just over the 2yrs mark ttc..crazy how the years pass by while trying so much. I'm really rooting for you hun!!

Dont get to excited yet. We know how this usually goes for me. Praying it won't happen again. We're just over the 2yrs mark ttc..crazy how the years pass by while trying so much. I'm really rooting for you hun!!
I don't think I can emotionally handle it again :(. Part of me is like "still early, still a chance". The majority of me is like "you know better, it always turns out the worst for you".

I don't think I can emotionally handle it again :(. Part of me is like "still early, still a chance". The majority of me is like "you know better, it always turns out the worst for you".
Aww sweetie i feel for you. You do still have a chance. We have to stay positive.

New test..Took this after a cup of tea and 2hr hold. Sample was diluted. I can still see a faint line. Come on baby be there!! Rainy day here so can't get a great picl :rain::coffee:

PicsArt_09-02-12.33.50.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->