@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

Im having a dilemma ladies.
Been talking to DH about TTC and how he felt and he thinks we shud start trying again next cycle.
He basically said he thinks we shud try because we're both not getting any younger and if we leave it it mite not happen at all. :-(
And now I dont know what to do.
I no I said in my post earlier that I may start trying again next cycle but I was and still am in 2 minds. :confused:
There's a few reasons why I wanted to hold off but now sat here thinking im being silly.

One reason was
I did not want a summer due date because it gets so hot and humid here and we do not have air con.
My house is like a sauna in the summer.

But thinking about it. Our weather here is so balmy.
We can get hot days even in April and in the next few days its going to be 29c and were in September. ](*,)
So now im sat here thinking am I being silly and to choosy?
Esp as we been trying for almost 7 months now.
Im just not a huge summer fan and find it very uncomfortable when it's super hot and hard to sleep etc.
And when ure pregnant ure even warmer.
How do u even keep a newborn cool because I always worry about them over heating.
All we have is fans and they don't do anything when its really hot apart from blow hot air around the room.

If we are blessed again I know ill be induced at 37 to 38 weeks so if I fall in October I wud have baby in june and if we fell in November I wud have baby in July.
Those are normoly the 2 hottest months.
But we can also have heatwaves as early as April and as late as October.
We've had it 25c in October b4.
But normoly the very very hot weather is around June and July and August is normoly unpredictable.
It can get chilly but also can be baking.
The beginning of August this year was 35c. And I hated it.
But even leaving it untill December id still have baby in August so its still summer.
The only way I can avoid being heavily pregnant or having a new born in the summer is by leaving ttc untill feb/March but that is ages away and ill be over 41 by then.
It is much cooler at night tho when u get to about mid to end of August.
Where as when we had that heatwave at the end of July and beginning of August it was horribly hot and sweaty at night.
My bedroom fan is really good but even that did nothing.

So now im sat here and I really dont know what to do.
I guess if I was to fall pregnant with my rainbow in October or November it will be because that was God's timing all along, do u know what I mean?

I know I'm jumping the gun in even thinking about due dates etc considering everything I've been through this year, and I know I have to get this 2nd blood draw and the results b4 making a final decision but what wud you do in my situation ladies??
I’d say go for it! I was pregnant while hubby and in were living in Thailand and it was humid as heck. I survived and just made sure to have AC around me whenever possible. I also was conflicted about stopping for awhile in December since I wasn’t so sure about having an August/September/October baby because then it’d be another year we’d pay for daycare. But then I realized it’s better to just continue considering how long it took us to conceive our DD. It’s never going to be perfect timing whichever way you look at it!

Had some minor cramping way down low today. Did anyone have implantation bleeding with one pregnancy but not the other? I had implantation bleeding a whole week and a half before AF was due with DD. I guess each pregnancy is different..I also just have been feeling very positive and just have a “good” feeling this month...but maybe it’s just wishful thinking haha! I try not to be too hopeful because i don’t want to be too disappointed...:neutral:

Ladies I just took Another pregnancy test and an ovulation test as my ovaries feel achy and I really have no clue why

here’s a pic, why is the opk blazing and the preg test incomplete looking?

really unsure what this is means? I’m due in a week so maybe this isn’t a good sign? Or am I ovulating now? My cycles can differ from 21-28 days. I’m currently day 17

Did the tests touch? Sometimes the dye can transfer. Opks can be pos because of pregnancy but also before a period so it's hard to say either way. Good luck!

I'm sorry about the dodgy tests. How gutting :-(
Hey! I don’t think they touched. I will retest in the morning and be careful not to place them near each other. I feel like I’m going to ovulate tbh. Eek we will see. Hate this waiting game!

So I caved and tested like an idiot in the middle of the night.
9DPO/10DPO - BFN.
It was so white that I feel like it's not going to happen.
I mean... wouldn't there be a faint line at least if it was going to be positive?
Sigh.
I woke up in a foul mood... mostly due to lack of sleep.

I did the water test on my pregmates and it was stark white. Tested this morning at 10dpo and my line is pinker and darker. I didn’t get a photo because my 19 month old needed mommy’s undivided attention haha I will be testing again today and will post that pic!

YES! Exactly! I was like well crap even I would twitch at that test. My old cell would have showed color of the faintest.

I dont care will still test early and search for faint lines but I aint proud of it. :oops:

Haha don't worry hon. Ive tested at 6dpo b4 knowing full well it was going to be negative.
Lol.
I have a new phone now and im hoping if I get faint lines it will show better.
Just need to get preggers
I’d say go for it! I was pregnant while hubby and in were living in Thailand and it was humid as heck. I survived and just made sure to have AC around me whenever possible. I also was conflicted about stopping for awhile in December since I wasn’t so sure about having an August/September/October baby because then it’d be another year we’d pay for daycare. But then I realized it’s better to just continue considering how long it took us to conceive our DD. It’s never going to be perfect timing whichever way you look at it!

Oh wow hon thanks for sharing this.
We don't have air con in our houses I only have fans that u plug in. They work well but if it gets supper hot they just blow hot air around the room.
Very grateful to all ladies that have given ure honest opinions.
I think im just going to go ahead and try next cycle.
If i end up being due in the summer I'll just have to work out ways to stay cool. :rain:lol
In answer to ure post hon I think I had implantation spotting once with my 9 year old son.
I had a spot of blood on my underwear and a few days after that I got my BFP.
But ive never had it in any of my other pregnancies.
I had implantation pain with my youngest son and with the 3 chemicals this year but no implantation bleeding.
Keeping my fingers crossed for you hon[-o<

So I caved and tested like an idiot in the middle of the night.
9DPO/10DPO - BFN.
It was so white that I feel like it's not going to happen.
I mean... wouldn't there be a faint line at least if it was going to be positive?
Sigh.
I woke up in a foul mood... mostly due to lack of sleep.

Hi hon
9dpo is still very early.
So u still have time yet to get that BFP.
Have u been trying for long?
I normally count myself out if I get to 11dpo and test negative.
But as the saying goes on here no one is our untill AF shows. Good luck

Here’s the dried test. Like I said, I’ll test this afternoon and post it then too

View attachment 1087580
Thats a BFP congratulations hon. Wishing u a happy and very healthy 9 months.

Please add me in for testing on Sept 21st!

:dust:

Good luck hon

So sorry for the dodgy tests thats just so cruel:-(

AFM
The one month we can't try and my temp looks so good.
Looks like it was a good ovulation this cycle.
My temps normoly rise so slowly and I was so worried I had a progesterone problem.
Im hoping that maybe the chemicals made my hormones a bit out of whack and now its all sorted itself out.
Heres last cycles chart
20200913_181201.jpg
And this cycle
20200913_140916.jpg

Such a great rise.
Really hoping that all my problems were down to a hormonal imbalance because of the 3 chemicals.
And now its all sorted itself out.
What are ure thoughts ladies.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back