@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

Hi ladies sorry ive been away I got a bit down because we haven't been able to try this cycle.
Im 10dpo and just waiting for AF which shud be here by Saturday:coffee:

Not had any symptoms at all this cycle. No sore boobs no nothing so I know now when I'm not pregnant I definitely do not get any symptoms.
Im starting to think that I had a another chemical last cycle becsue I had sore boobs and neasea from 8 to 11dpo.
I guess I'll never know but its weird how I got symptoms and all the times I've not been pregnant including this cycle and we haven't even tried ive had no symptoms at all.

Just waiting for a October testing thread to be put up and I will join that.
I feel like I dont really belong here because we havent tried.

I had my second blooftest done on Friday and now I just have to wait for results. It takes 2 weeks:hissy:

@LuvallmyH
I just see ure post and tests on another thread and im so sorry but I was sat outside when looking at ure tests and cud only see lines on the pregmate but not the Frer.
But I just went inside to have a good look at ure Frer and I can see a vvv faint line.
Its so good u can get lines so early. I never get a sniff of a line b4 10dpo.
Im keeping everything crossed that this is it for you hon.

Sorry to all those that :af: got.

Good luck to those still testing.
Hopfully we all get our :bfp: s soon.

The results to my first bloodtest said No further action.
Not sure what that means. Maybe it means that those blood results were normol?
Now just got to wait for the second results.
I asked the nurse what happens if the tests come back completely normol and if I wud need a scan or anything and she said it will be up to the doctor.
Im hoping all my chemicals were just a patch of bad luck and im praying with all my heart that the next time I fall (if I do fall again) it is a viable healthy pregnancy and healthy take home baby. Thats all I want.
I don't care about gender or anything. I just want to be pregnant with a healthy baby.
Lord please let this happen[-o<

This cycle has dragged and dragged i just can't wait for it to be over so we can get back to trying.

@FTale the pregmate has shown these line at 6dpo with my last 3 cycles. I went on to bfp frer, and few different brands, but all ended in CP. Pregmate have been the most sensitive ic I’ve used. I’m pretty impressed with them. However I have no experience with them with a bfn cycle.
They have been the same for me last 2 cycles while pregnant too. I also got faint lines at 6dpo with them. Had other brands confirm after, that were pos.
I've taken 1 after loss and no lines what so ever. I trust pregmate brand and really like them. Work good for me.

Good luck Luv♡♡

They have been the same for me last 2 cycles while pregnant too. I also got faint lines at 6dpo with them. Had other brands confirm after, that were pos.
I've taken 1 after loss and no lines what so ever. I trust pregmate brand and really like them. Work good for me.

Good luck Luv♡♡

Im so glad to hear this because a lady on here had false positives with pregmate. She dipped one in water and it gave a good pink positive. Quite dark.
I was worrying because I've ordered some pregmate myself. I payed nearly 40 quid for them because they are coming from the US and I was so worried I had waisted my money.
They shud be here on Saturday.
Im definitely not pregnant this cycle as we haven't tried and im due AF Saturday but will do one to make sure my batch doesn't give any false positives.
The reviews were excellent and ive been drawn to these tests for ages now and just thought oh what the hell ill order some.
They have taken ages to arrive. I ordered back in August but ive just checked and they are due to arrive this Saturday. I always test out ICs when I know im not pregnant just to make sure they don't give of shadows or anything.
Hope ive ordered a good batch I felt so sorry for that poor lady on here.

How are u doing hon?

Im so glad to hear this because a lady on here had false positives with pregmate. She dipped one in water and it gave and got a good pink positive.
I was worrying because I've ordered some pregmate myself. I payed nearly 40 quid for them because they are coming from the US and I was so worried I had waisted my money.
They shud be here on Saturday.
Im definitely not pregnant this cycle as we haven't tried and im due AF Saturday but will do one to make sure my batch doesn't give any false positives.
The reviews were excellent and ive been drawn to these tests for ages now and just thought oh what the hell ill order some.
They have taken ages to arrive. I ordered back in August but ive just checked and they are due to arrive this Saturday. I always test out ICs when I know im not pregnant just to make sure they don't give of shadows or anything.
Hope ive ordered a good batch I felt so sorry for that poor lady on here.

How are u doing hon?
Oh no that stinks she got a false positive with water. Missed that post.. They seem to work great for me. I'm doing good think I'm 5dpo today so waiting to test. I might start tomorrow not sure yet. I got my clinicalguard hpts ..Yay. So now I have pregmate, accumed and those to use this cycle. Love having a mix of test brands to compare .

Hope 2 weeks go by fast for u and blood work looks welll

Hi sugger! Sometimes it’s nice to take a break but glad you’re back! I’ll join you in October! I would start it myself but it’s my busiest work month so I would feel bad if I missed a few days of check ins!
Forgot to take my coq10 this am! Ugh! We are out so I’ll take them in an hour when we get home. I did take 1 last night in hopes it would help so that’s good lol! I’ve been taking 450mg!

Oh no that stinks she got a false positive with water. Missed that post.. They seem to work great for me. I'm doing good think I'm 5dpo today so waiting to test. I might start tomorrow not sure yet. I got my clinicalguard hpts ..Yay. So now I have pregmate, accumed and those to use this cycle. Love having a mix of test brands to compare .

Hope 2 weeks go by fast for u and blood work looks welll

I cud have a look back and see if I can find it. Its shocking. The line was quite dark.
I love having different tests.
I've got a few different brands. I had clinical guard but used them all up now.

I still have
Sweetyfox
Mommed
One-step
Easy@home
One clear blue digital
2 clear blue with the cross and
3 Frer.

Then on Saturday I have the pregmate 50 opks and 30 hpts to add to the collection haha.

Good luck this cycle hon.
I will be joining u all in October yay.
This cycle has dragged so bad but im glad I've given my body a rest after all the chemicals.

My first bloodtest results came back no further action needed so I take it that means it was normol.
Now just have to wait for the second results.

I ovulated on cd 13 again this cycle which is the same as last cycle and so I think my cycles are finally back on track.
Now just need to get pregnant and for it to stick[-o<[-o<

Hi sugger! Sometimes it’s nice to take a break but glad you’re back! I’ll join you in October! I would start it myself but it’s my busiest work month so I would feel bad if I missed a few days of check ins!
Forgot to take my coq10 this am! Ugh! We are out so I’ll take them in an hour when we get home. I did take 1 last night in hopes it would help so that’s good lol! I’ve been taking 450mg!

Yay will great joining u hon.
The last 2 testing threads have been so lucky so let's hope the next few testing threads are supper lucky to.

Congrats Luv..those tests look very good for 8DPO ....please stick little baby..I have everything crossed for you.

Well, looks like AF has arrived 2 days early. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised..I’m really starting to get worried something is wrong with me. It’s been 8 months. I think it might have to do with all the weight I gained these past 2 years. I know it took us over a year to conceive DD so I’m still hopeful. But sometimes it just feels too much. I’m hoping to try to get my mind off it somehow this week - maybe go pear and apple picking!

Sorry the witch found you. Hope it just takes one more cycle and nothing is wrong.

Hi Alwaysagodmum :hi: lots of us are obsessive pee on a stickers on here so you are in good company..can’t wait to see your tests!

So sorry for AF tropicsgirl. Wishing next cycle is the one.

Nothing much to report from me at 4 DPO except very gassy! TMI!
Can I ask a personal question? I will anyway :haha: Do you think it’s ok to BD in the TWW?. This always troubles me...I mean technically it ought to be allright but with me being older and everything being a bit more hit and miss..do you think it should be avoided? Can it affect implantation?

Go for it Dee! Dtd is ok as long as is isn't anything too rough or you know you have cervix issues. Around implantion days I personally would abstain 6 - 9 because I'm chicken like that but no doc has evet said no to dtd in tww. FX!! HUGS

@LuvallmyH are they usual for you? Sounds promising!

@tropicsgirl I’m sorry the witch got you :sad1:

@Deethehippy Thank you! I can’t imagine it could do any harm, if anything maybe it would help the blood rushing down there to usher the little egg along to your uterus faster?

afm, I don’t know how I’m going to be patient. I tried to distract myself today waking the puppy and even cooked an elaborate dinner to take up some time, but I just keep wishing the time away so I can find out if we caught the egg!

HAHAHA...baking! I do the same! I've got loads of home made cookies and no bake oreo bricks about to distract me from this cycle..lol

So I think this is my bfp...
8dpo fmu
View attachment 1087915 View attachment 1087916
Let’s hope it’s a sticky. [-o<
Last night is on bottom, fmu top
View attachment 1087918

Heeeeyy, I see those frer lines and the pregmates. Sooooo frickin nervous for you but I'm sending you my CONGRATS!!! I hope this lil bibba sticks!!!!
My frers looked like that towards the end. Now they do not have anything at all. Sending you tons of sticky dust.

@Suggerhoney HUGS sweety , good to see you. Not much longer at all.

@Alligator some times it takes a while for the LH to go down. My head is in a tiffy this morning and I can't recall if you are temping??? Either way those opks do not lie.

AFM: Ladies have a seat. I've got a story to tell. Remember how I said my af was all ewcm and old blood? Just a gob whenever I wiped. Well the night of the 17th/17dpo the night it first happened, I was thinking, 'that's straaaange'. I commented on here but didn't hear much back because I guess af can look like anything at anytime.

But for me....nuh uh some thing was up. I did an opk and it was negative just like the day before. Still hoping I was pregnant but fat chance. So the 18th hits AF is still the same glob wiping deal. So I take an opk. Blazing positive. I take another in disbelief its the same. I tell my hubby what's been going on and he is as troubled as me. So we do an at home insemination (syringe and cup it) just in case my body is telling me that during AF I am going to ovulate. Granted its not a normal af but old blood means I'm shedding some thing.

That same day I figure meh, my body is confused I'll take letrozole like nothing weird is goin on and keep at it till cd 7 is done and do my IUI like planned a few days later. Well the 19th hits and bam, ovulation pain all afternoon and into the evening. I was even on here posting away while going through IBS pain and O pain....such denial. So when that undeniably happening, we did another syringe in the cup deal. We don't know what is up but if my body thinks its ovulating, lets feed it some sperm we thought :shrug:

The real kicker is my temp dipped the day of O and raised like a champ the next day. I have not taken anymore letrozole. I can't see the point. Lets say my ovary had a huge cyst on it and it burst. I do not want to go taking a bunch of meds to further stress out my ovaries. We both agreed to wait and see if we get preggy this cycle. If not, wait for a normal period :rofl: then proceed with IUI next month.

So I am now testing on the 29th:shock:. And my jaw is open because I have never experienced anything like this before. My best guess is I messed up my last cycle by taking all kinds of herbs and triggering too soon. I will be under a doc's order this next time based off of a scan of my ovaries. My cycles have been getting shorter and shorter and that's why I was taking the herbs to try and stop what just happened.

I feel better today. Have some progesterone sticks to test level of progesterone here soon to see if I indeed had some sort of ovulation. If it is positive by 4 dpo I will take progesterone, otherwise I might just go hormone free and wait for October to ttc again.

This has been a cycle to remember :headspin:

Poll: Think it was a cyst burst? or Think it was ovulation?

@Suggerhoney I'm sorry you've been feeling down :hugs:
I hope AF stays away.
Fingers crossed for you <3

Thanks Bev. We havent tried this cycle so AF shud be here Saturday the latest and then im on a brand new cycle and we can strat trying again.
I've a feeling I will get my BFP in October November or December just a gut feeling im gonna be due in the summer. Gonna be so hot but wud rather be pregnant than not so gonna go for it.

Thank you all for your kindness, support, & well wishes. This part is so hard. I do feel differently than I did the past few times. I’m starving all the time! Emotionally too. I don’t feel so much impending doom. I think the last few pregnancies I knew the tests just didn’t look right. So I feel a little hopeful that maybe this time everything will work out. Just gonna keep testing and hoping!
You are all such a lovely group and it makes this journey feel less lonely.

@Alligator some times it takes a while for the LH to go down. My head is in a tiffy this morning and I can't recall if you are temping??? Either way those opks do not lie.

AFM: Ladies have a seat. I've got a story to tell. Remember how I said my af was all ewcm and old blood? Just a gob whenever I wiped. Well the night of the 17th/17dpo the night it first happened, I was thinking, 'that's straaaange'. I commented on here but didn't hear much back because I guess af can look like anything at anytime.

But for me....nuh uh some thing was up. I did an opk and it was negative just like the day before. Still hoping I was pregnant but fat chance. So the 18th hits AF is still the same glob wiping deal. So I take an opk. Blazing positive. I take another in disbelief its the same. I tell my hubby what's been going on and he is as troubled as me. So we do an at home insemination (syringe and cup it) just in case my body is telling me that during AF I am going to ovulate. Granted its not a normal af but old blood means I'm shedding some thing.

That same day I figure meh, my body is confused I'll take letrozole like nothing weird is goin on and keep at it till cd 7 is done and do my IUI like planned a few days later. Well the 19th hits and bam, ovulation pain all afternoon and into the evening. I was even on here posting away while going through IBS pain and O pain....such denial. So when that undeniably happening, we did another syringe in the cup deal. We don't know what is up but if my body thinks its ovulating, lets feed it some sperm we thought :shrug:

The real kicker is my temp dipped the day of O and raised like a champ the next day. I have not taken anymore letrozole. I can't see the point. Lets say my ovary had a huge cyst on it and it burst. I do not want to go taking a bunch of meds to further stress out my ovaries. We both agreed to wait and see if we get preggy this cycle. If not, wait for a normal period :rofl: then proceed with IUI next month.

So I am now testing on the 29th:shock:. And my jaw is open because I have never experienced anything like this before. My best guess is I messed up my last cycle by taking all kinds of herbs and triggering too soon. I will be under a doc's order this next time based off of a scan of my ovaries. My cycles have been getting shorter and shorter and that's why I was taking the herbs to try and stop what just happened.

I feel better today. Have some progesterone sticks to test level of progesterone here soon to see if I indeed had some sort of ovulation. If it is positive by 4 dpo I will take progesterone, otherwise I might just go hormone free and wait for October to ttc again.

Thanks hon. Good luck with testing.
I should be testing around 20th October depending on when I ovulate next cycle.
I've Ovulated on CD 13 the past 2 cycles so I expect it will be around the same time next cycle as well.
Just want to fast forward time now and get to next cycle and trying again

Thank you all for your kindness, support, & well wishes. This part is so hard. I do feel differently than I did the past few times. I’m starving all the time! Emotionally too. I don’t feel so much impending doom. I think the last few pregnancies I knew the tests just didn’t look right. So I feel a little hopeful that maybe this time everything will work out. Just gonna keep testing and hoping!
You are all such a lovely group and it makes this journey feel less lonely.

Good luck hon. I really hope ure lines continue to get darker and darker and this one is a supper dupper healthy sticky beanie.
If I fall in October ill be due at the beginning of July but im only aloud to go to 37/38 weeks max so will have baby in june so I cud be joining u in the June due date group.
I do have a feeling im gonna fall in the next 3 months I just know im gonna end up with a summer due date and no dought it will be roasting lol.
I'll have to spend the whole summer in my deep freezer hahahaha.

Mind u here in the UK our weather is a mixed bag. We can have boiling hot weather in April and then rainy cold weather in june then back to hot again. Ours is never consistent.
But I can bet if im due in summer it will be the hottest summer on record. No air con so not fun.
But I desperately wanna be pregnant and even if I am due when its hot it will all be worth it.
I think ill either be due in the summer or early autumn.
Lets wait and see.

I would go with ovulation..don't think your body would produce several days of EWCM for any other reason. Good good luck to you! I have heard that insemination seems more successful than BD at times so I have hope for you. I hope all this weirdness makes September the winning month for you :)

Thanks Bev. We havent tried this cycle so AF shud be here Saturday the latest and then im on a brand new cycle and we can strat trying again.
I've a feeling I will get my BFP in October November or December just a gut feeling im gonna be due in the summer. Gonna be so hot but wud rather be pregnant than not so gonna go for it.

Aww fingers crossed!!

I'm a right moody moo today and am having some quite obvious ovary twinges and low down twinges..FX it's a good sign and not just fibroids/cysts/endo or whatever else I could have going on in there!

Wow!! That is wild! I wonder if previously your body just failed to O? I don’t know! As far as a cyst bursting.. I don’t know if it’s different depending on the cyst but when I had that happen I was in bring-you-to-your-knees crying do-i-need-to-go-to-hospital type pain. So my vote on your poll is ovulation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->